PDA

View Full Version : on track for zero out of six events

Kavai
04-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Thoughts on this one:

I've participated in all 6 events thus far. I'd say I will open 14-15 times a day (more if the final event item is something I want, and my results is an awesome zero final item out of all 6 events I've done. I have 7 art crates right now and I think it will be a stretch to even get to 9 at this point.

The more I think about it, with time guys like me who have no items will be facing others whose dices or emerald burners will turn them into hulking stat/income monstrosities that will turn the rest of us into cannon fodder.

What do you guys think about the potential for everything to become extremely unbalanced? I am already starting to think I should just focus on Kingdom Age altogether.

Dravak
04-29-2012, 12:33 PM
hahha KA where if you don't get the items , you not only get robbed but totally annihilated ?
Yeah that is logic of people , I mean all your troops none diamond can be killed off :p

Jazz
04-29-2012, 12:35 PM
It already is unbalanced. A little more won't change anything.

That's the cynical way to look at it...

Mr BigBenga
04-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Thoughts on this one:

I've participated in all 6 events thus far. I'd say I will open 14-15 times a day (more if the final event item is something I want, and my results is an awesome zero final item out of all 6 events I've done. I have 7 art crates right now and I think it will be a stretch to even get to 9 at this point.

The more I think about it, with time guys like me who have no items will be facing others whose dices or emerald burners will turn them into hulking stat/income monstrosities that will turn the rest of us into cannon fodder.

What do you guys think about the potential for everything to become extremely unbalanced? I am already starting to think I should just focus on Kingdom Age altogether.

The unbalancing potential is HUGE.

all the 6 items give like 1800 more attack for a person that have all the 6. Besides the unique boosts that those items gives too.

And the higher levels, almost all of them are the hardgamers, so most of them are gold players.

But the real unbalancing fact is about the latest nerfed items. old hardgamers have like 500 m4a1, 500 DD, the new players will have nothing.

On the higher levels, almost all of them have 500 dd, 500 m4a1, 6/6 final item events, a alot of crates, and are still farming other items.

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
I would say Congrats you have been able to stay PERFECT 0-6!

Dravak
04-29-2012, 01:11 PM
And don't forget 100k+ stats , but why are you worried when most are not even in the 120 range .
I haven't seen one of those people moan about my 6/6 event items , you truely believe you would get 6/6 free always?

honestly if you are that lucky in life , then you don't have money problems or any other life issue problems at all .

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 01:17 PM
And don't forget 100k+ stats , but why are you worried when most are not even in the 120 range .
I haven't seen one of those people moan about my 6/6 event items , you truely believe you would get 6/6 free always?

honestly if you are that lucky in life , then you don't have money problems or any other life issue problems at all .

Same here I have gone 6/6 but I have purchased gold each time. I would rather spend gold to complete rather than stay awake hour after hour trying the cash option.

I choose to complete each event the way I do that is what makes this game so great.

Does everyone think they are deserving of a handout?

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 01:29 PM
Same here I have gone 6/6 but I have purchased gold each time. I would rather spend gold to complete rather than stay awake hour after hour trying the cash option.

I choose to complete each event the way I do that is what makes this game so great.

Does everyone think they are deserving of a handout?

I have to agree with you on this, or at least say I see your point... But surely you've noticed in life the masses always think they deserve whatever "it" is?

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I have to agree with you on this, or at least say I see your point... But surely you've noticed in life the masses always think they deserve whatever "it" is?

Reference "Obama Care"

Point taken.

Whoopdido1980
04-29-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll be 0 for 6 too.

G Wiz
04-29-2012, 02:01 PM
This reminds me of modern warfare 2.

Bugsy
04-29-2012, 02:20 PM
I've played all 6 events 0-6 which kinda sux ( in game money only). I've been thinking of spending on gold but if I spent 1500 and didn't get it I'd kick myself. For those that spend real money for items you want good for you. The game has enough resources for non gold players to catch up slowly to minor gold spenders, but you wouldn't and shouldn't catch players who dump loads of cash regardless of whether you win these events or not. I just wish they would spread these events out more. They are too close together and it does feel like the big spenders are leaping ahead.

Jazz
04-29-2012, 02:23 PM
I've played all 6 events 0-6 which kinda sux ( in game money only). I've been thinking of spending on gold but if I spent 1500 and didn't get it I'd kick myself. For those that spend real money for items you want good for you. The game has enough resources for non gold players to catch up slowly to minor gold spenders, but you wouldn't and shouldn't catch players who dump loads of cash regardless of whether you win these events or not. I just wish they would spread these events out more. They are too close together and it does feel like the big spenders are leaping ahead.

Plus, I need my sleep schedule back.

Nah, JK. I don't sweat these events TOO much...

Swingle007
04-29-2012, 02:42 PM
I guess it all balances out in the end....for every person like myself who go 6-6, there is someone else who ended up with nothing. I suspect it'll all even out in the end. This is a pretty small sampling. Its unlikely that after 50 events you'd be 0-50 and I'd be a perfect 50 outta 50, so we just have to give it time. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the OP gets lucky next time out. ;-)

Vartains
04-29-2012, 03:38 PM
It does suck not getting end items but you're getting gold equivalent items for free at the same time. I could have all items if gold had been used but since I didn't I guess I can say much. Got 8 or 9 in each event except he current one, stuck at 5.

Kavai
04-29-2012, 03:45 PM
FYI: I have spent gold on these events, so to those who are suggesting I'm expecting 6/6 you are really missing the point. I simply had limits on how much gold I was willing to spend on each event. Sometimes 0, sometimes 1-200. I just kept to my limits. I would also be quite happy if I just got any 1 of the 6.

Also, can we bypass these political references because that's a whole other ball of wax I am sure most do not want to get into right now.

I am suggesting the possibility this game in a few months time things might become a lot more unbalanced and thus I am wondering how everyone is adjusting their strategy on dealing with it. I just decided to slow my leveling to a crawl so I can take my time to beef up before I move beyond lvl 100.

Steve0
04-29-2012, 03:49 PM
18/65 with 7 paintings, I have two event items but this is bad. Usualy i get lots better loot.

617Pats
04-29-2012, 03:50 PM
I am the same 0/6. No purchased gold used. The truth, I dont believe that people just deserve to get it but it is a bit demoralizing. Eventually people will get tired with losing or not progressing in this game and quit. Once you start losing in the game, what exactly is motivating you to continue, what exactly are you accomplishing? I am not saying give the final item out but make it a bit easier.

Some rewards are worthless (items with low stats and $25,000 in game cash). On top of that, the stupid "Sorry! Try again" message is so annoying and I feel like I have been getting too much of that lately using the middle option. Make it a bit easier to open crates and give better stat items like an M4A1 and people will be more pleased even if they dont get the final item.

Steve0
04-29-2012, 03:55 PM
The 25k pisses me off the most.

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 05:38 PM
FYI: I have spent gold on these events, so to those who are suggesting I'm expecting 6/6 you are really missing the point. I simply had limits on how much gold I was willing to spend on each event. Sometimes 0, sometimes 1-200. I just kept to my limits. I would also be quite happy if I just got any 1 of the 6.

Also, can we bypass these political references because that's a whole other ball of wax I am sure most do not want to get into right now.

I am suggesting the possibility this game in a few months time things might become a lot more unbalanced and thus I am wondering how everyone is adjusting their strategy on dealing with it. I just decided to slow my leveling to a crawl so I can take my time to beef up before I move beyond lvl 100.

The Rich (Heavy Gold Spenders get stronger)

The Middle Class (medium gold spends get a taste but stay pretty much middle of the road)

The Poverty Level (no gold purchased are left behind as others get stronger some may get lucky here and there)

Sound familiar ?

Jazz
04-29-2012, 05:43 PM
The 25k pisses me off the most.

The 10k's are worse...

jobadass
04-29-2012, 05:45 PM
I would say Congrats you have been able to stay PERFECT 0-6!
I share in his Triumph!

Dipstik
04-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Did everyone get a full week for this event? I thought I heard it was four days only, but I had almost four days left after getting my game back.

Synergy
04-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Did everyone get a full week for this event? I thought I heard it was four days only, but I had almost four days left after getting my game back.

When mine showed up there was 5 days and 3 hours left.

I've gone 1/6 so far, hoping to get this one and make it 2/6. Getting a little panicky now. 1 day left and been stuck at 9 for over two days. Btw I have spent gold to get the diamond Sig and am spending gold trying to get devil's takedown. I don't see how there's all these people out there getting 10th items with only using the medium option unless they just don't sleep and somehow don't miss one single hour in their attempt. Even then I could see people easily not getting it.

Vartains
04-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Just got number 6!

Dipstik
04-29-2012, 07:44 PM
I started Friday afternoon and I have eight...

xclusiv
04-30-2012, 02:20 AM
this is my luck so far 2 out of 6

diamond sig - gold used got all 10
emerald burner - gold used got 9
path maker - cash only got 9
loaded dice - cash only got 9
bank buster - cash only got 10
devil's take down - cash only so far 8

ogel45
04-30-2012, 08:08 AM
I'm 0 for 6 also. I've been stuck at 8 this event for the last 2 days. At this point I would just like to get the 9th. I'm pretty sure you will find very few cash only players that get 10.

Kavai
04-30-2012, 04:48 PM
I got my 9th just a minute ago. Pretty happy about that considering an awful first 2 days with 0 openings. I just wish they will have an event where when we get 10th for us to be able to choose the bonus from a previous event. That could help with balancing and keep people interested.