PDA

View Full Version : army equipment compatibility.

ranon
04-29-2012, 12:00 PM
I have a question regarding army equipment.

Can any unit equip any type of armour or any type of weapon?

e.g. if I have 10 beast units and 10 magic units, can I use any 20 weapons and armour. Are there some weapons/armour that would be incompatible with magic units?

Also as a side question, in the datasheet the types of weapons are listed as mage, warrior, rogue and all. What types of weapons can be used by beast or machine units?

Please help, as I am at that stage at which I have to plan my army and equipment and I do not want to make a bad investment now.

eternalfire
04-29-2012, 03:34 PM
I had a similar issue with this but nobody knows the answer. Would be nice if a representative from the development team comes on these forums once in a while to answer some pressing questions about the game... So far the best way to tell at least for me is to attack or raid someone and count/check the armor and weapons in use (fyi if the item is blank meaning no x1, x2, etc... it means its not in use)

hope that helps :)

FisK
04-29-2012, 03:34 PM
I have a question regarding army equipment.

Can any unit equip any type of armour or any type of weapon?

e.g. if I have 10 beast units and 10 magic units, can I use any 20 weapons and armour. Are there some weapons/armour that would be incompatible with magic units?

Yes, Any unit can use any equipment.

Also as a side question, in the datasheet the types of weapons are listed as mage, warrior, rogue and all. What types of weapons can be used by beast or machine units?

Please help, as I am at that stage at which I have to plan my army and equipment and I do not want to make a bad investment now.
When you start the game you chose to be a class (Mage, Warrior and Rogue). Your Hero can only use the equipment for that class i battle.(the equipment you find in the Hero Equipment store) The rest of the army (your units) can use any equipment. (both that you find in the Hero store and in the Army store).
Yeaa, I know. That a Hero we have. He/she is to stupid to use 2/3 of the equipment that the normal Army guy can use.

Bonus info: The equipment you see in the Army store are in fact the equipment for the 2 other classes.

ranon
04-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the help.