PDA

View Full Version : To Buy or Not to Buy

Fedor
04-29-2012, 11:51 AM
I was going to buy some of the gold on sale to purchase crates, but I need to know what Funzio has done about the cash cheaters first. It happened before so it will happen again unless users fear the consequences and I don't want to spend real money on items if I am just going to get abused by cheaters when I get to a higher level.
Does anyone have any evidence of Funzio punishing or not punishing the cheaters who have been reported?

Jazz
04-29-2012, 11:59 AM
I was going to buy some of the gold on sale to purchase crates, but I need to know what Funzio has done about the cash cheaters first. It happened before so it will happen again unless users fear the consequences and I don't want to spend real money on items if I am just going to get abused by cheaters when I get to a higher level.
Does anyone have any evidence of Funzio punishing or not punishing the cheaters who have been reported?

With my experience reporting cheaters, Funzio won't tell you the outcome of their "player investigation". I guess it's private information or something...

Cloud4201
04-29-2012, 12:16 PM
You'll never know. Cuz no one is gonna tell you.

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Want crates? Buy them. It wont stop bugging you until you do. :P

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 01:12 PM

LMAO this is great!

The only question you should be asking yourself is.

"Can I afford to buy gold or is it not in my budget"