PDA

View Full Version : attack hard if you can raddad52

Flyby
04-29-2012, 11:36 AM
raddad52

Hit this guy hard if you can...wont stop attacking...wont become allie....level 75......hes a jerk...thank you for your help.....add me if you like 219620647 fly

Bronson
04-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Collect on time, vault your money and beef up your Dee!!! Man up, then he will leave you alone

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 12:28 PM
raddad52

Hit this guy hard if you can...wont stop attacking...wont become allie....level 75......hes a jerk...thank you for your help.....add me if you like 219620647 fly

Yo I hit him so hard his grand kids will feel the after shock dawg. Don't worry man let me know if he comes back again I'ma tell all my boys to be all up on his business he don't want none

Flyby
04-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Thanks seqwins.....I am now ahead oh him def and off.....we where close but he just wouldn't stop......what's you tag #. I do have to say though I'm a bulls fan and was hoping to beat Miami in the conf finals but now without rose....we r done...lol. Later. 219620647

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks seqwins.....I am now ahead oh him def and off.....we where close but he just wouldn't stop......what's you tag #. I do have to say though I'm a bulls fan and was hoping to beat Miami in the conf finals but now without rose....we r done...lol. Later. 219620647

Yeah man no doubt me and my crew we run these boards you might have heard of us, it says Senior member under our names that's our crew name and we ganged up on that fool yo.

Ducati
04-29-2012, 03:24 PM
raddad52

Why is this guy a jerk, he is playing a game called modern war attacking is part of it. You are just his cow.
Dry your tears, power up and kick his a.. :-)

Hello Kitty
04-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Agreed Ducati. Flyby, this is a game. If you don't have the right stats to beat him back, it's my opinion that it's extremely foul play to ask others to do it for you as well as others that would do it for you. I've reported this thread because it's incredibly dishonorable to ask someone else to fight your fight. I also understand that all is fair in game, so whatever the response I get from the moderators, I will live with the response, even if it’s OK to gang upon a single player. I cannot say that I would ever use that tactic. It’s an extremely weak play to go in game and in life.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:19 PM
We have had this discussion before. If all is fair all is fair. This includes asking for help, or a hired hand. There is no fair or unfair. These are abstract ideas imposed by those who with a viewpoint. Observation of an event from a vacuum would simply call it an outcome that is possible and plausible and therefore a part of the events.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Lol you guys did get that I was being a fool right? Lol just saying I called senior members a gang. Dont want to give anyone the wrong impression now and have all the mods on my stuff because I was being a fool on a thread I thought was pointless.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:27 PM
There is nothing in the posting guidelines forbidding it. There is a prevailing mindset to not take part and actively denounce those type of actions, but then again every Chuck Norris, Schawzeneggar, Stallone, and Willis movie where they defend or fight for the little guy would never be made.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:28 PM
I feel it's more tr mindset of everyone not wanting all their victims finding revenge back on them, myself included.

Hello Kitty
04-29-2012, 05:31 PM
There is nothing in the posting guidelines forbidding it. There is a prevailing mindset to not take part and actively denounce those type of actions, but then again every Chuck Norris, Schawzeneggar, Stallone, and Willis movie where they defend or fight for the little guy would never be made.In every one of those movie references, the little guy was absently aware of the rules and didn't even know there was a game. If you play this game, you know the rules. Be strong, fight strong and defend strong. If you have weak stats because you've chosen a strategy that doesn't work, that doesn't make you the little guy. It makes you the guy that should rethink your strategy.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 05:38 PM
While you guys can keep arguing your points I'll say it again, I was being stupid when I replied to this guy. I think my posts are pretty self explanatory.

* Note to mods*

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:40 PM
That's assuming you have the skills and knowledge of a strategy. But no not all movies were they aware. Rambo 3 in Afghanistan, invasion USA, Red Dawn, Commando. These granted are not all the same and in some instances a stretch, but in each everyone knew the possibility that the events that occurred could, whether they were easily predicted or not they could occur. My belief personally that there are no rules to war, and we should not put any to it. What one person is willing to do compared to another are based solely on perspective. We as beings try to put rules to everything. what you are not willing to do some else will. That can mean the difference between winning and losing.

Hello Kitty
04-29-2012, 05:45 PM
While you guys can keep arguing your points I'll say it again, I was being stupid when I replied to this guy. I think my posts are pretty self explanatory.

* Note to mods*Maybe now you say this, but you were the only one to jump on this bandwagon earlier. Like I said, if moderators say all is fair, I live with it and so be it. Again, it's my opinion that it's a pretty poor strategy for those who ask and those who partake knowing the game rules.

Warfiend
04-29-2012, 05:48 PM
I feel it's more tr mindset of everyone not wanting all their victims finding revenge back on them, myself included.

I can admit that's one of my concerns. I've also seen countless times in games where some complete jerkoff starts something he/she can't finish then plays like a victim to get white knight types to do his/her dirty work.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 05:51 PM
My belief personally that there are no rules to war, and we should not put any to it. What one person is willing to do compared to another are based solely on perspective. We as beings try to put rules to everything. what you are not willing to do some else will. That can mean the difference between winning and losing.

Sorry for butting I'm but this is actually a good conversation and I want to share a little bit of my war knowledge.

There is actually many rules to war. The jihadis dropped our towers and slaughtered our fellow Americans yet we pissed on a couple of dead corpses and the UN and all across the globe they have a files day with that.

There's ROE ( Rules of Engagement ) procedures and EOF( Escalation of Force) procedures that Marines and Soldiers have to follow when going into combat nowadays and it's very unfair because most of these rules are pretty much meant to protect the enemy from big bad America.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:51 PM
No doubt warfiend! But it's the risk you take. We all take it always. Somewhere there is someone working harder than you to beat you. No one stays on top forever! We should never let fear dictate what is appropriate and what is not. Go for the gusto and try it all. There is no wrong way, yet!

Flyby
04-29-2012, 05:53 PM
I never said you had to help kitty....I have more attack and defense than him...but yet he still attacks my buildings...I collect as soon as I can. The guy is just an a$$. I asked to join alliances and all but he doesn't stop. I know it's a game and figured maybe teach this jerk a lesson. Atacking using all your stamina on one a couple times..so be it but for 3 days straight...be real....again just a game.....just like saying why would anyone spend real money to buy gold and fake money......thanks to whom ever decides to help and if not....that's cool to.....if you wanna add me 219620647
Thanks again......

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Seq those are all man made rules. Each created by man to rule over man. Try imposing those rules on nature. These rules I believe may some day be mans downfall.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 05:55 PM
War exists in nature in many forms, social insects are a great example to equate to humans.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Maybe now you say this, but you were the only one to jump on this bandwagon earlier. Like I said, if moderators say all is fair, I live with it and so be it. Again, it's my opinion that it's a pretty poor strategy for those who ask and those who partake knowing the game rules.

Really? Did you not read my posts? Where it says words like "dawg" and " I hit him so hard hit grand kids are going to feel it" and " our crew is senior members it says it under our names" ? Maybe you don't know the game, how could I have found somebody by him posting and I'd and a name?

Oh wait yeah there's no links in this game...smh

Go read a couple of my other posts and see if they seem similar much less contain words like "yo" and "fool" the. Get back to me.

I tell you a couple of you here are very quick to judge almost like you can judge the tone behind the text.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Seq those are all man made rules. Each created by man to rule over man. Try imposing those rules on nature. These rules I believe may some day be mans downfall.

I somewhat agree with you, just sharing some info others may not know about the current wars were fighting.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 06:01 PM
I grew up in house with a MI staff sergeant from Vietnam. 82nd Airborne. Trust me I heard it all.

jobadass
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Collect on time, vault your money and beef up your Dee!!! Man up, then he will leave you alone
This is probably the best advice that anyone could give/receive.

jobadass
04-29-2012, 06:15 PM
I grew up in house with a MI staff sergeant from Vietnam. 82nd Airborne. Trust me I heard it all.
Stupid Q; I was eighty duece but have no idea what a MI is. I know that a SSGT is an E-6, but what is the MI part?

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Military intelligence

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Freaking acronyms gotta love them!

jobadass
04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Military intelligence
Oh LOL.... go figure I was just a dumb paratrooper grunt. Didn't know we had intellects there. Plz tell your pop "Alll The way, Sir!!!" and thank you.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Hoooooooooahhhhhhh ranger lead the way lol

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 06:28 PM
He was a math person with Phsycology degree. The only thing he never told us was how he got his bronze star. The other stories were enough to make us kids shiver sometimes. I will pass it in jobadass. He is due to Skype us tonight.

jobadass
04-29-2012, 06:36 PM
He was a math person with Phsycology degree. The only thing he never told us was how he got his bronze star. The other stories were enough to make us kids shiver sometimes. I will pass it in jobadass. He is due to Skype us tonight.
Bronze stars are most often awarded for bravery. Most likely he won't want to talk about it. Just plz relay my earlier message X 2

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Bronze stars are most often awarded for bravery. Most likely he won't want to talk about it. Just plz relay my earlier message X 2

you got it.

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 06:48 PM
The guy is a jerk!!! I'm not saying it's wrong for him to attack flyby but if he's gonna stay farming off of flyby he needs to be dealt with!!!How can flyby ever bring up his inventory if the guy keeps attacking him over and over again taking all his money!!! I hate people like that, they think there good because they take advantage of players weaker then them...

Agent Orange
04-29-2012, 06:59 PM
The guy is a jerk!!! I'm not saying it's wrong for him to attack flyby but if he's gonna stay farming off of flyby he needs to be dealt with!!!How can flyby ever bring up his inventory if the guy keeps attacking him over and over again taking all his money!!! I hate people like that, they think there good because they take advantage of players weaker then them...

I guess my question would be, who is flyby and is this story legit?

There are plenty of ways to make yourself less of a target starting with reckoning his army to spot weakness then target that weakness which is usually Super Hornets with AA units, drones or Eagles. If it's personal then he'll keep attacking and loosing units and well that becomes his problem.

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Flyby is the guy who started the thread, but yea agent jus picture you were flyby, how would you feel if every hour or so someone kept attacking over and over again ruining your win/loss ratio and taking all your money and raiding you and there was noting you could do because you money was being takin.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Really? Did you not read my posts? Where it says words like "dawg" and " I hit him so hard hit grand kids are going to feel it" and " our crew is senior members it says it under our names" ? Maybe you don't know the game, how could I have found somebody by him posting and I'd and a name?

Oh wait yeah there's no links in this game...smh

Go read a couple of my other posts and see if they seem similar much less contain words like "yo" and "fool" the. Get back to me.

I tell you a couple of you here are very quick to judge almost like you can judge the tone behind the text.

Sometimes people need to be judged. Weather you think it is wrong or not doesn't mean it won't happen. You may not like the game, but everybody plays...

Agent Orange
04-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Flyby is the guy who started the thread, but yea agent jus picture you were flyby, how would you feel if every hour or so someone kept attacking over and over again ruining your win/loss ratio and taking all your money and raiding you and there was noting you could do because you money was being takin.

flyby as in flybynight? Guess I'm just a skeptic but it seems rather convenient for someone I have never seen in this forum before to post a thread asking others to go and attack someone else whom I've also never heard of.....

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 07:17 PM
flyby as in flybynight? Guess I'm just a skeptic but it seems rather convenient for someone I have never seen in this forum before to post a thread asking others to go and attack someone else whom I've also never heard of.....

this was either his first or second post total. so realy probably an FNG.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Sorry for butting I'm but this is actually a good conversation and I want to share a little bit of my war knowledge.

There is actually many rules to war. The jihadis dropped our towers and slaughtered our fellow Americans yet we pissed on a couple of dead corpses and the UN and all across the globe they have a files day with that.

There's ROE ( Rules of Engagement ) procedures and EOF( Escalation of Force) procedures that Marines and Soldiers have to follow when going into combat nowadays and it's very unfair because most of these rules are pretty much meant to protect the enemy from big bad America.

This right here is against the forum rules. This is a global forum. You cannot just down a race and culture like that just because your an American.

Flyby
04-29-2012, 07:23 PM

Thanks capt.gin

I don't care if I get attacked 10 15 times by someone but this guy just doesn't stop....yeah just trying to grow the base and get money....Again it's just a game. I don't think there is way to hunt him down but if you see him come across your board take him out.....

I can't believe this thread got to 4 pages...funny

If you do find him I have left him many messages...some not very nice....you can see for yourself if I'm telling the truth.....I don't usually do this because it is a game but figured why not try and see if there was a way...

He's like a spawn killer.......probably 10 years old......

He would probably not even know what happened.....lol

Agent Orange
04-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Thanks capt.gin

<snip>
If you do find him I have left him many messages...some not very nice....you can see for yourself if I'm telling the truth.....I don't usually do this because it is a game but figured why not try and see if there was a way...
<snip>

Hmm posting not very nice messages on a wall may have been the catalyst, I know if someone posts something on a wall that is offensive I will hunt them down and there is a group of players who will actively seek out and flatten those players.

The smart move is not to moan here in the forum but to use some strategy instead such as what I suggested earlier. Personally if I had been at your level I might have gone and checked you out and 'love tapped' you several times.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:31 PM
This right here is against the forum rules. This is a global forum. You cannot just down a race and culture like that just because your an American.

Ok smart boy, point out in my sentence where I'm downing the race and culture and what race and culture . Please do by all means.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:31 PM

Not to long ago I was getting bullied buy a gold player. (Yes, I would be much powerful if I had more allies, but I didn't. He increased his ally count by almost 200 just to keep attacking me.)

You get over it. Spam their wall if you have too. It isn't like they are going to be attacking you forever.

I woke up every morning for a week with my money buildings raided, missing money and event boxes. It will pass. Yes, I posted pictures of his army because I thought it was weird, you could see his name but I wasn't recruiting backup.

Flyby
04-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Messages where not left till after day 2....and asking to join alliances......I'm not moaning.....trust me....it is what it is....

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Ok smart boy, point out in my sentence where I'm downing the race and culture and what race and culture . Please do by all means.

I don't have to do sh*t. I will let the devs do that. Just because your an American doesn't mean you can speak about our enemies like that. There is actually a few members on here from Pakistan and Iraq.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:37 PM
I don't have to do sh*t. I will let the devs do that. Just because your an American doesn't mean you can speak about our enemies like that. There is actually a few members on here from Pakistan and Iraq.

How I'm I speaking about you retard? By calling them Jihadis? Do you live under a rock? Do you think calling our enemies Jihadis is an insult to a race or their culture? God you confirm more and more you were never or aren't a Marine you don't know jack about anything dude...

You've been trying to get me banned for the longest time..like I said have at it bro if it makes you feel better go ahead..at the end of the day everything I have told on this board is true can't say the same for you..I feel sorry for you.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
How I'm I speaking about you retard? By calling them Jihadis? Do you live under a rock? Do you think calling our enemies Jihadis is an insult to a race or their culture? God you confirm more and more you were never or aren't a Marine you don't know jack about anything dude...

You've been trying to get me banned for the longest time..like I said have at it bro if it makes you feel better go ahead..at the end of the day everything I have told on this board is true can't say the same for you..I feel sorry for you.

You know what is sad... You have been in the military 8 years and still talk like a 15 year old boy who got to shot a gun for the first time. Time to grow up pal.

Thunder Child
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Not sure this has a place on a forum such as this!

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:41 PM
And the part where I said we pissed on their dead corpses happened like 3 months ago, it was a big GLOBAL controversy...dude you live under a rock or something or barely speak english and fail to understand what is written...

GO ahead keep reporting me..I'll keep playing the game as usual and continue my daily routine this game IS NOT MY LIFE NOR ARE THESE FORUMS..Obviously they mean a lot to you..

Did I step over your territory? Did I threaten you so much by calling you out in front of everybody and simply pointing out the truth a truth that you can't take? Leave me alone dude you got issues.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Not sure this has a place on a forum such as this!

You guys are unbelievable lol...are you being puppeteer by daddy over there? smh

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:45 PM
You know what is sad... You have been in the military 8 years and still talk like a 15 year old boy who got to shot a gun for the first time. Time to grow up pal.

I feel sorry for you.

Thunder Child
04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
You guys are unbelievable lol...are you being puppeteer by daddy over there? smh
Not all, just got here on my break and waded through the crap you're spouting.

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, what I find worrying is your use of "our" and "we" to describe Americans and their attitudes, especially considering the graphic nature of the language you used.

Simply not acceptable!

War Priest
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
I feel sorry for you.

Good for you.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
I don't get what you guys are arguing about it's his right to opinion stated in the charter of rights he has not gone again forum rules it's just a remark of his so what he sounds 15 he is allowed to say this

this had been brewing for a while.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Not all, just got here on my break and waded through the crap you're spouting.

While you're certainly entitled to your opinion, what I find worrying is your use of "our" and "we" to describe Americans and their attitudes, especially considering the graphic nature of the language you used.

Simply not acceptable!

So just go ahead an tell me what language was used? Since WP won't tell me because again he doesn't even know what he is arguing over there. But ever since I called him out the other day an exposed him, himself and his worshipers have been trying to bash me like its going to make me cry over non coordinated words he puts together.

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Wow guys how did this go from one topic to another? WP and seqwins, I'm not taking anyone's side it but the mature thing would be to just apologize to each other and move on. Were all friends here let's all just get along please...

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Wow guys how did this go from one topic to another? WP and seqwins, I'm not taking anyone's side it but the mature thing would be to just apologize to each other and move on. Were all friends here let's all just get along please...

Read my harassment thread. I was polite to him asking for some respect and he replied some nonsense.

I am done talking about it. This will be handled by the devs.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:03 PM
So just go ahead an tell me what language was used? Since WP won't tell me because again he doesn't even know what he is arguing over there. But ever since I called him out the other day an exposed him, himself and his worshipers have been trying to bash me like its going to make me cry over non coordinated words he puts together.

Lets pretend your right for a minute. I am a civilian and your a Marine. You should be the guy people admire and respect. But look how you are acting..?

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Read my harassment thread. I was polite to him asking for some respect and he replied some nonsense.

I am done talking about it. This will be handled by the devs.

Because you have proven time after another that you have never been or are not in the military. All I simply did was point it out publicly. After this all of my threads have been under a microscope by you and the puppets.

I'm also done talking I've done nothing wrong.:cool:

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Lets pretend your right for a minute. I am a civilian and your a Marine. You should be the guy people admire and respect. But look how you are acting..?

Ok so now you want to talk uh? Ok let's give it a try?

How I'm I acting? I called you out asked you a couple of questions that you could have easily answered and we could have maybe make good friends...but you quickly blew them off and I quote said " I don't need to answer sh*t" so I'm the bad guy here.

Tell me what do you want from me?

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Because you have proven time after another that you have never been or are not in the military. All I simply did was point it out publicly. After this all of my threads have been under a microscope by you and the puppets.

I'm also done talking I've done nothing wrong.:cool:

That is your opinion. Just because I don't want to share my past with you doesn't mean a thing. I could care less if you think I am in the military or not.

Point being, you should be more mature. People are suppose to look up to you and rely on you for help. Do you think anybody would look up to you after all you have said on here?

I have morals, maybe you do, or maybe you don't, but you should show us your a Marine and act like it.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Tell me what do you want from me?

To drop it. Just because somebody doesn't give you what you want doesn't mean anything. There is no reason you need to know, or not know about my past. It doesn't have any effect on the forums or game in any way.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:12 PM
That is your opinion. Just because I don't want to share my past with you doesn't mean a thing. I could care less if you think I am in the military or not.

Point being, you should be more mature. People are suppose to look up to you and rely on you for help. Do you think anybody would look up to you after all you have said on here?

I have morals, maybe you do, or maybe you don't, but you should show us your a Marine and act like it.

What have I said that is so horrible? Please quote it and point it out. Please do.

And show me how I'm not acting like a Marine again? lol Seriously man? Last time I checked I was a Marine and you weren't! lol WTF? WP teach me how to be a Jarhead please.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM
What have I said that is so horrible? Please quote it and point it out. Please do.

And show me how I'm not acting like a Marine again? lol Seriously man? Last time I checked I was a Marine and you weren't! lol WTF? WP teach me how to be a Jarhead please.

Read my harassment thread and you will see what is so horrible.

I am not explaining it again if you don't get it already. Everybody else probably knows what I mean. Kids and even adults should look up to you but I hope they don't. I would never want a kid looking up to somebody basically saying it is ok to piss on a dead terrorists body and calling people retarded and so much more.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
To drop it. Just because somebody doesn't give you what you want doesn't mean anything. There is no reason you need to know, or not know about my past. It doesn't have any effect on the forums or game in any way.

Didn't we drop it yesterday? Did I say anything else about it? But apparently you didn't drop it because you won't stop until you get me banned right? Well dude go ahead I've told you like 5 times. I don't know what else you want from me man but I'm here cool and I don't know in what sick twisted way you read my comment on the towers but there's nothing wrong with that comment...

About 3 months ago about 4 Marines took pictures pissing on dead corpses and it was a global scandal...I just mentioned it and try to insert it into me and Poop's conversation..All I was saying is they killed hundreds of thousands and we pissed on some of them and its a big deal...last time I checked its called an opinion..now that makes me less of a Marine and makes me immature for defending those 5 devils? The only people that can judge them is whatever god they believe in. Nobody else.

Warfiend
04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Exchanges like this are why I hope they never put global chat in Modern War.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Read my harassment thread and you will see what is so horrible.

I am not explaining it again if you don't get it already. Everybody else probably knows what I mean. Kids and even adults should look up to you but I hope they don't. I would never want a kid looking up to somebody basically saying it is ok to piss on a dead terrorists body and calling people retarded and so much more.

See what I'm saying this is all your opinion. When I discovered you had never been in the military I didn't recruit anybody else to come and agree with me on that given thread! But to you recruiting people to agree with YOU against ME is important apparently. Well go for it.

And I think I'm done for tonight I gotta PT my PLT at 0 dark thirty.

You have a good night.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:23 PM
See what I'm saying this is all your opinion. When I discovered you had never been in the military I didn't recruit anybody else to come and agree with me on that given thread! But to you recruiting people to agree with YOU against ME is important apparently. Well go for it.

And I think I'm done for tonight I gotta PT my PLT at 0 dark thirty.

You have a good night.

The funny thing is you say you discovered I wasn't in the military. How is that? Because I woudn't tell you my personal real life information..? Haha

I am not asking you to prove your a Marine, you know why, because I don't give a damn!

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 08:25 PM
I am not asking you to prove your a Marine, you know why, because I don't give a damn!

According to you, you already told me I act like a Marine and talk like a Marine that's why you got out and ALSO YOU KNOW IM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...look man we can talk about this the whole night so really...you got anything else for me besides trying to get me banned? If not good luck on your journey and enjoy.

War Priest
04-29-2012, 08:27 PM
According to you, you already told me I act like a Marine and talk like a Marine that's why you got out...look man we can talk about this the whole night so really...you got anything else for me besides trying to get me banned? If not good luck on your journey and enjoy.

I am not trying to get you banned. I think you need to get a warning though. But I am getting off. Later man, take care.

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 08:28 PM
This is what I put on WP harrasment

Whatever happens happens.... But if I was the moderator I would just tell you guys to move on and ether apologize to each other and become friends again or just don't post noting when one you two make a new thread...