PDA

View Full Version : A great idea funzio should consider!!!

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Well first off I wanna say thanks guys for reading, and remember always leave your opinions it dose matter to me... Ok so after this wild and crazy week of warhead mania. out of no ware a real good idea hit me and the more I thought about the more it made a lot of sense, and I don't know why funzio wouldn't consider doing this in the future. So here's the idea, I'm sure most of us here have played app games that give you a daily bonus for every time you played the app on a new day. So then I started thinking funzio should really do something like this, ware if you play modern war everyday you get a prize for it. Then I started thinking they should do it like this for the first day you play you will get money, then after the 2end day you should eather get more money or a item. Ok here's ware it gets really good! From the 3erd day and on we should get a really great items. Then here's the best part let's say when we get to like the 5th day funzio should give us gold!!! I wouldn't care if it was one gold bar or maybe three after seven days. An to make it fair if you miss a day you have to start over again. But I already know us hardcore fans would not miss a day lol. But I lied earlier this is the best part we should be able to fight and raid each other for the gold!!! That would be so awsome, but if you payed for your gold you shouldent lose it because you used real money to get it, you would only lose the gold from the daily bonus. I bet if funzio did something like this way more people would play the game, and it would be a really great thing for us hardcore modern war fans!!! So tell me what do you guys think? Also if you come up with a better idea for the daily bonuses please feel more then free to post it all ideas would be great to read... Once again thanks guys for reading...

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Wow I guess no ones on rite now lol...

enahs1
04-29-2012, 09:59 AM
I would say +1 on the first idea but -1 on the part about raiding and attacking people for the gold

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:00 AM
I'd be down with that idea.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Great idea but the last part would be very hard too do and would create a big mess with Enahas

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Yea I thought about that to but... Remember if the player does lose gold, it would motovate them to get better at that game...

enahs1
04-29-2012, 10:04 AM
No it would not create a big mess with me, I go on mw once a day minimum 5 times max unless there is an event. It would be way to hard to program and it would anger many forum folk

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 10:04 AM
I like apps that give a little bonus when you log in everyday but the only downside to this is this becomes "another one of those apps that give a bonus". I personally think this is a great game as it is right now. If they were able to make a few minor changes like linking from base to base from comments on walls would be great but that's a plus not a fix...I'm all about minor adjustments but I like the uniqueness of the game lets not make it generic.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Enahs that is what I meant. By mess that it would be hard to pull off and they would have to find away to desperate paid gold from the other gold

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Yes seq I agree with you there, but I just want something like this because all the amazing items they have you pretty much have to buy gold. An you know not all of us can just go all out and spend like 500$ to make your account better...

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Something simple, like receiving one G-bar per day for logging in would drive traffic and allow free players to experience the joy of buying gold units. Ultimately sucking them into buying gold. Active players make the game more compelling all the way around.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 10:19 AM
I like free gold

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Yes Copenhagen do true...

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 10:20 AM
I ment so true, man my phone ticks me off

Warfiend
04-29-2012, 10:33 AM
The main problem with the daily bonus idea in my opinion is this game already gives plenty of motivation to log in daily. If you don't log in, your economy produces nothing that day, if you do, you collect your money buildings.

Dreno33
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
everyone does this already. why would funzio give us free gold for doing the same thing?

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Cause all the amazing items cost like 100$ and more to get... I don't know about you guys but I have way better things to buy with money instead of item from a IOS GAME

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Cause all the amazing items cost like 100$ and more to get... I don't know about you guys but I have way better things to buy with money instead of item from a IOS GAME

That is relative. Mrs. Cope would rather me spend on fake planes than on fake bossoms at the local "dancers" bar. A lot cheaper too!

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Haha good one... I almost spilled my pop

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 11:20 AM
That is relative. Mrs. Cope would rather me spend on fake planes than on fake bossoms at the local "dancers" bar. A lot cheaper too!

Some of us got families and can't afford to spend on fake planes but on car payments, mortgage, food and an occasional Wintergreen can.

-->FISH<--
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
I used to play Mafia Wars (sorry for mentioning) and they didn't start doing this until people started reaching the end of the game. Then to drive traffic to and bring back others that had stopped playing they rewarded you with a daily prize and on the 5 day it was a chance at their equivalent of gold. It kept me interested until the end. I hope this game doesn't ever end because that one did.

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Some of us got families and can't afford to spend on fake planes but on car payments, mortgage, food and an occasional Wintergreen can.

Feeling you. I also have a couple kids. They are now on the community college plan, because of this game.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Feeling you. I also have a couple kids. They are now on the community college plan, because of this game.

Dude, you're funny. lol

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Rite seq!!!?if I spend like 500$ on items that would put me behinde on bills my car payment and food and drinks!!! Not all of us were born with a gold spoon in our mouths!!! ( I'm talking to you funzio!!! Lower the prices of gold, I don't know what you guys are smoking but you guys are trying to sell fake gold in a game like it's real life gold!!!)

CAPT.GIN
04-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I used to play Mafia Wars (sorry for mentioning) and they didn't start doing this until people started reaching the end of the game. Then to drive traffic to and bring back others that had stopped playing they rewarded you with a daily prize and on the 5 day it was a chance at their equivalent of gold. It kept me interested until the end. I hope this game doesn't ever end because that one did.

I use to play the game as well I know what you mean... But even there prices weren't as much as funzios!!!