PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Analysed - So what now?

Burn
04-29-2012, 07:43 AM
OK, Thug Life is completed, and I'm thinking about what to do next. Currently sitting at Level 129 on stats of 39K Att, 40K Def.

This morning I sat in the conservatory like some kind of clinically insane halfwit, reading out items in my inventory to my wife who kindly (under duress and with a look of extreme pity on her face) input them into a list so that I could then sort them alphabetically.

Result of this activity...

a) My wife and sons think I am in need of mental help. I explained it is definitely no worse than when I was addicted to Pokemon, Ocarina of Time and Gran Turismo 4, but they continued to point at me and laugh (note how my gaming addictions evolved dependent on the age of my kids and the games that THEY introduced me to, I tried explaining this point, and suggested they were partly to blame - they just continued laughing at me).

b) According to Lars spreadsheet, the next items I acquire will replace items of these values...

Guns - Attack replaced 10, Defense replaced 10
Melee - Attack replaced 7, Defense replaced 5
Armour - Attack replaced 6, Defense replaced 6
Vehicles - Attack replaced 4, Defense replaced 9

So, 2 questions....

1) Any suggestions on what my R points should be spent on?

Current R items include: NVB 276, Yamahas 255 (yeah I know), Exelero 81, Chain Whips 134.

2) Should I go back to farming? Got 1200 Energy I don't use. I have the relevant farming spots for Empire City Bus at Red Light, and UWV at Plaza already paid for and opened. Any advice?

Experienced advice greatly appreciated, because currently I'm lost about what to do now that Thug Life is all done and dusted.

Fricco
04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
OK, Thug Life is completed, and I'm thinking about what to do next. Currently sitting at Level 129 on stats of 39K Att, 40K Def.

This morning I sat in the conservatory like some kind of clinically insane halfwit, reading out items in my inventory to my wife who kindly (under duress and with a look of extreme pity on her face) input them into a list so that I could then sort them alphabetically.

a) My wife and sons think I am in need of mental help. I explained it is definitely no worse than when I was addicted to Pokemon, Ocarina of Time and Gran Turismo 4, but they continued to point at me and laugh (note how my gaming addictions evolved dependent on the age of my kids and the games that THEY introduced me to, I tried explaining this point, and suggested they were partly to blame - they just continued laughing at me).

b) According to Lars spreadsheet, the next items I acquire will replace items of these values...

So, 2 questions....

Current R items include: NVB 276, Yamahas 255 (yeah I know), Exelero 81, Chain Whips 134.

2) Should I go back to farming? Got 1200 Energy I don't use. I have the relevant farming spots for Empire City Bus at Red Light, and UWV at Plaza already paid for and opened. Any advice?

Experienced advice greatly appreciated, because currently I'm lost about what to do now that Thug Life is all done and dusted.

Since farming cost you nothing but time i would your energy on UWV .
Gain would be 5/14 which is a good boost . my experience is 2/6 on the drop rate.
looking at items listed i would get more chain whips with RP.
I wouldnt rush to replace all those yams as vehicles can be farmed later on.
Hope this helped.

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 08:18 AM

So, 2 questions....

See they just can't understand - but I feel your pain - its really time consuming and picky putting your items in and then they don't add up and you have to keep searching for the missing item!

I have to do my own and then hubby wants his spreadsheet done so he reads out the items to me and I do the data entry. He's sadder than you though because he prints it all out so he can keep manually updating it - he even has a CC binder!!

But I don't have a conservatory to sit in while doing it......lol

Sav Clarke
04-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Firstly - I agree with the advice above

Secondly - that wife is a definate keeper. My missus calls me a sad loser when I interrupt her watching eastenders on the iplayer so I can collect my 24 hour buildings :)

Burn
04-29-2012, 09:45 AM
So UWV and Whips then.

If no-one else has any logical objection to those choices, I'll go and get on with it.

Thx :)

fuzz bunny
04-29-2012, 10:29 AM
It couldn't have been but a couple of weeks and we were on the same level...that is some serious growth, I'm still at 117! And your wife...I'm speechless, mine would commit me if I asked her to help me run inventory for CC. But I am losing interest, no rat catching, no freuds and TL doesn't excite... Oh well.

Coco c
04-29-2012, 10:38 AM
This is only my opinion but you might consider farming one of the bosses in the last three or four maps. It's really slow going because they require 20x almost 600 energy depending on which one you choose. My reasons? UWV and double decker/empire bus are not end game items. Your stats are great so you don't need a quick boost, and the loot you get from the last maps is far superior to any equipment(respect items included) that can be bought. The bosses are a guaranteed drop after the 20 hits. Check out the loot spreadsheet and see which one you like better.

Edit-when I say 'end game items' what I mean is that if you play long enough, you WILL be replacing the vests and buses with something better. Why waste your energy on them now. If you've made it this far in the game you're clearly in it for the long haul and your level and stats are both high enough to start thinking about "end game"

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
If you want ultimate gain (and have the Devils gun) unlock Ma Sheng you will get massive stats and more than 1M per 20 clicks.

Coco c
04-29-2012, 11:01 AM
If you want ultimate gain (and have the Devils gun) unlock Ma Sheng you will get massive stats and more than 1M per 20 clicks.

+1 Ghost

Foreman Phil is ok too, but I think Ma is better.

Burn
04-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Hmmmm, OK.

I'm interested, I don't want to burn Exp for stuff that isn't for keeps. That's why I recently quit farming.

How much game dollar to open this Tu Sheng Peng?

Dravak
04-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Farm Ma Sheng , but respect items you are beter off with what plugs your holes the best .
End deal it is always 100 rpg 100 CW 100 FCG 100 excelero .
Those numbers never can go wrong , even if new respect items are introduced in the future .

But Burn the problem is you are suffering from goal accomplished , so go rat robbing loft etc , use that money to buy offensive explosive , once that is done , just put them in defensive explosives .
Well that is what I so with pvp money gained , I pretend it is free money for explosives , even if eaten up
It wasn't my cash :p .

dudeman
04-29-2012, 11:13 AM
I would farm either UWVs or ECBs, or both, and spend RP on Chain Whips.

Or if you can, and are interested, Ghost's suggestion is a good one too.

With the Devil's Take Down, Ma Sheng is pretty much a 24-hour job that pays out over $1M and loot with end game stats. It's like having a money building with huge payout that can't be robbed and has bonus payouts (Xp, loot). Add the Pathmaker into that equation and the payout is even better.

Burn
04-29-2012, 11:24 AM
It couldn't have been but a couple of weeks and we were on the same level...that is some serious growth, I'm still at 117! And your wife...I'm speechless, mine would commit me if I asked her to help me run inventory for CC. But I am losing interest, no rat catching, no freuds and TL doesn't excite... Oh well.

I knew you'd miss my pimp hand when I moved on. I left a void in your life didn't I? Steal from yourself and pretend it was me ;)

Burn
04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Peoples, thx for all of the advice, I'm going with Ma Sheng.

R will go on whips.

Thx for all of the input, very much appreciated.

I guess i need this bloody Devils Take Down now, and more skills into energy!