PDA

View Full Version : alliance members automatically come into my profile..?

Prankster
04-29-2012, 06:39 AM
hi all,

just started the game 9 days ago and been going ok, usual upgrading buildings & units and taking my time based on my experiences from MW & CC lol

My Question is: how did I get alliance members if i haven't added anyone? there isn't anyone on my alliance list however if I go to my profile, when i started it was only 1 then 5 days after, i got 2 and just recently I got 3 because i was wondering why my stats went up.

Why is this happening? If i wanted alliance members then I would have made a request or accepted requests so then how do they automatically go on your profile?

Possible bug that I need to report?

thanks all

schlumpf
04-29-2012, 07:23 AM
These are "NPC allies" (think called grunt in kingdom), so not other players, that you get from some quests.

Prankster
04-29-2012, 07:27 AM
what happens if you don't want these "NPC allies" ? lol

guess i won't be doing quests alot then, i'm a happy camper hehe

Euchred
04-29-2012, 07:29 AM
For some quests the reward will be 25 xp and then you will see another xp symbol with a 1 beside it. If this is there then that meens you just got a grunt.

eternalfire
04-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Pretty sure you get grunts while completing the quest that requires you to defeat x amount of rivals

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Pretty sure you get grunts while completing the quest that requires you to defeat x amount of rivals

As listed in the guide:) great to see people reading it.

eternalfire
04-29-2012, 03:36 PM
As listed in the guide:) great to see people reading it.

That and I noticed it from questing :) Great guide though lots of info for starters