PDA

View Full Version : Problems with game since last update

Superfli
04-29-2012, 06:00 AM
Hi, I've been having problems with my game since the last update around 1/2 weeks ago.

Firstly my hood doesn't always show up properly. I have these white/creamy lines over my hood and they go away when I go elsewhere and come back. More often than not I get these lines and it usually happens when I first start the game.

Secondly, I cant load any maps from the fish market onwards. I get a message saying map cant load or something to this effect. In fact I cant load any maps beyond fish market. So this also includes club district, south end project and junkyard which is the highest map I have access to. Therefore, I've done the map before junkyard but cant do any more.

I tried contacting support but the email (mobile@funzio.com) keeps bouncing back.

Any suggestions/advice/tips?

FYI, Im using Android Desire S (Androiod 2.3.5)

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi, I've been having problems with my game since the last update around 1/2 weeks ago.

Firstly my hood doesn't always show up properly. I have these white/creamy lines over my hood and they go away when I go elsewhere and come back. More often than not I get these lines and it usually happens when I first start the game.

Secondly, I cant load any maps from the fish market onwards. I get a message saying map cant load or something to this effect. In fact I cant load any maps beyond fish market. So this also includes club district, south end project and junkyard which is the highest map I have access to. Therefore, I've done the map before junkyard but cant do any more.

I tried contacting support but the email (mobile@funzio.com) keeps bouncing back.

Any suggestions/advice/tips?

FYI, Im using Android Desire S (Androiod 2.3.5)

Contact Support thru the device.

Menu > More > Help > Contact Support (upper left corner of screen)

Superfli
04-29-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi Counter, thanks for quick reply. I've looked here already and it gives me the email address which I've already tried. With the email address not working its not much help. :(

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Hi Counter, thanks for quick reply. I've looked here already and it gives me the email address which I've already tried. With the email address not working its not much help. :(

The in device link should be going to support@funzio.com. If it says different then you should be able to change that address but leave all the tech data at the bottom intact and send like normal providing details of your problem.

If you have to use a PC instead of the device be sure to include your in-game name, in game id number and UDID if handy.

Superfli
04-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Great, thanks very much. I'll try that.

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Great, thanks very much. I'll try that.

You bet, Glad to help!

Cloud4201
04-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling CC? Also your on an android phone. I'd bet that's your problem.