PDA

View Full Version : Which Calc for Attack Inventory Analysis?

Burn
04-29-2012, 05:37 AM
Peeps, knowledge me up please.

Which is currently the best Stat Calc for plugging in all of my inventory; guns, melee, armour, vehicles and grenades, and then getting answers in terms of what I should be buying next?

One that is up to date, or can be edited to add current crate items would be cool

Cheers

Jazz
04-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Peeps, knowledge me up please.

Which is currently the best Stat Calc for plugging in all of my inventory; guns, melee, armour, vehicles and grenades, and then getting answers in terms of what I should be buying next?

One that is up to date, or can be edited to add current crate items would be cool

Cheers

White Frog's calculator (Click me) (http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list) seems pretty user friendly when it comes to adding new items. It also comes with economy spreadsheets and more! You can delete those of you don't need them.

Burn
04-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Thx, currently taking a look at Lars version which I found here...

http://code.google.com/p/cc-all-stats-spreadsheet/downloads/list

White Frogs is superb, but makes my noggin numb, only interested in weapons data currently.

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 07:00 AM
I'm currently using white frogs however I don't think it does the same as Lars spreadsheet in terms of telling you the cut off point as to which weapons/vehicles are being used

So maybe for that aspect I would go back to Lars version

.....and if I remember correctly it was Nicholost who started that spreadsheet so need to give props to him too!

Burn
04-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Indeed, props to all concerned. You geeks rock ;)

Got my inventory all input now (that was a dull job).

If you want to offer some words of wisdom on those stats, please feel free to contribute on this thread...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26712-Inventory-Analysed-So-what-now

Swearengen
04-29-2012, 04:41 PM
I am currently using Lars, after using several others including the one from Nicholost. I think it gives you all the info you are interested in. Also I like the fact you can list or order the items in your inventory in the same order as they appear in your game so updating it is easier. I have only looked at White Frog's so far, everyone says it is awesome but I agree it made my head hurt just looking at it! :)

Sasha54
04-29-2012, 04:59 PM
I am currently using Lars, after using several others including the one from Nicholost. I think it gives you all the info you are interested in. Also I like the fact you can list or order the items in your inventory in the same order as they appear in your game so updating it is easier. I have only looked at White Frog's so far, everyone says it is awesome but I agree it made my head hurt just looking at it! :)

It's very good but you don't have to use all of it

He's put a lot of work into it so I just use the parts I need.......I'm talking about White Frogs

Vicious...
04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm currently using white frogs however I don't think it does the same as Lars spreadsheet in terms of telling you the cut off point as to which weapons/vehicles are being used
PMed White Frog about that this morning. Apparently the unused equipment formula was only working for guns. He's aware of that now so I'm sure it'll be fixed with the next update.

white frog
04-29-2012, 07:14 PM
PMed White Frog about that this morning. Apparently the unused equipment formula was only working for guns. He's aware of that now so I'm sure it'll be fixed with the next update.
This is true... I plan on spending a little time working out a few more things in the morning. I feel bad because I've already put out a couple versions, and I'm sure people have spent a lot of time inputting their info in it. I apologize to all who have... I'm gonna get everything resolved, I promise!

Vicious...
04-29-2012, 07:58 PM
It's all good. Can't work out the bugs without testing it.

Daniel2115
05-04-2012, 12:07 PM
How do you open the stat thing on an iPad