PDA

View Full Version : Gold for opening Boxes??

siL
04-29-2012, 03:14 AM
less than 24 hours left for this event, and after coming to 9th nuke, I would like to have your thoughts on opening the boxes left with Gold, is it worthed for this unit??

FYI, I have acquired the 9th since 2 days ago, currently lvl 31, and the stat for the final unit is 200A/124D, 65% energy regen, and I am using Iran Flag (3 energy regen per 40secs)

If I buy 1,500 gold, that means I could open and reset the boxes for 50 times, for that last nuke.
Will it be more profitable just to buy one blackbird jet (313A/171D) and one Nighthawk (187A/146D) for the same 1,500 gold??
OR
just open with option 2 medium cash, and see what happens at the end of the day, and just appreciate the 4 indestructible units that I have received, without spending any gold??

Your insight would be much appreciated...thanks

Bronson
04-29-2012, 03:20 AM
If I was going to buy 1500 gold I would want to see a return on the money I invested and your not guaranteed that with the boxes. I would go straight for the Blackbird it's probably the most powerful LE they have released and then if you haven't already hit up some crates or get the composite factory.

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 03:23 AM
Got my blackbird yesterday, nice unit indeed, I'd have another one but I'm getting the dreaded error Contact Itunes Support transaction thingy. Looks like no sale gold until next time.

Fools.

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 03:23 AM
less than 24 hours left for this event, and after coming to 9th nuke, I would like to have your thoughts on opening the boxes left with Gold, is it worthed for this unit??

FYI, I have acquired the 9th since 2 days ago, currently lvl 31, and the stat for the final unit is 200A/124D, 65% energy regen, and I am using Iran Flag (3 energy regen per 40secs)

If I buy 1,500 gold, that means I could open and reset the boxes for 50 times, for that last nuke.
Will it be more profitable just to buy one blackbird jet (313A/171D) and one Nighthawk (187A/146D) for the same 1,500 gold??
OR
just open with option 2 medium cash, and see what happens at the end of the day, and just appreciate the 4 indestructible units that I have received, without spending any gold??

Your insight would be much appreciated...thanks

buy the blackbird

lanemondo
04-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Got my blackbird yesterday, nice unit indeed, I'd have another one but I'm getting the dreaded error Contact Itunes Support transaction thingy. Looks like no sale gold until next time.

Fools.

I'm getting that too, prob saved me a few quid though! What does it mean? I wouldnt use gold, been there done that and sod all from it.

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 04:09 AM
I sent a support ticket and got to talk to some dude called Rommell who sent me an email that started, "We both care about the problems with ur account, blah blah working to fix blah blah blah please be patient blah blah ive no clue whats going on but this email is critical to padding out the routine blah blah will contact you in due course blah blah"

I've heard nothing btw.

Don't expect it to be fixed any time soon to be honest. Muppets.

Aidan
04-29-2012, 04:29 AM
If u want to open with gold then know tht gold will not guarantee u the warheads. U can buy 5000 gold n still it wont guarantee u the number 10. It is also possible tht u can nail it with only 30 golds. If u r prepared to take tht risk then by all means go for it. Just dont come here n rant tht funzio scammed u like alot of people here did in the last events.

On alternative for ur gold. If u r not a heavy/regular gold spender n a low level then buying blackbird n Nighthawk may not be the best option.

If u r level 30 n below i seriously suggest tht u hit the crates instead n get 30 gold units. With 20% chance to get a rare, u can hv much higher stat as compared to if u buy 1 bkackbird n 1 nighthawk. After tht go low ally- 10-20. U can now go n attack like a mofo.

My LLP regularly came across plyr with 1 nighthawk, 1 yamato, 1 ssgn n i dont hv any problem crushing them with my 15 crates units. Plus having more gold units mean u can bring all gold army to battle n thus suffer no casualties.

If however u r regular spender like WP, JP, Cope etc then buying high stat gold unit will be a better choice. This will give u a higher density army. Same like high level player. A 50/35 stat gold unit will give little to none advantage.

lanemondo
04-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Cheers mate, will wait and see then. Can't be arsed messing around trying to find out why. Just a matter of interest your ticket, how long did it take for them to respond? Been waiting for two days now

keijishun88
04-29-2012, 04:41 AM
I totally agree the chance of getting warhead in the crate is really slow. I am still at 7th warhead for more then 3 DAYS!
More then 50 attempt i can't open up any warhead. Is the really FAIR?

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 04:43 AM
I bought 3000 gold successfully on Friday night but wouldn't work on Saturday morning so sent the ticket and cleared warnings on itunes. Took about 12 hours for the response but I'm in Ireland so the time difference might be the delay.

keijishun88
04-29-2012, 04:47 AM
We just want to spend it worthy. Chance of hitting it please increase. Money for no return really sucks

lanemondo
04-29-2012, 04:53 AM
I bought 3000 gold successfully on Friday night but wouldn't work on Saturday morning so sent the ticket and cleared warnings on itunes. Took about 12 hours for the response but I'm in Ireland so the time difference might be the delay.

I'm England, sent 4 tickets in total. No response whatsoever. Will see what happens today

siL
04-29-2012, 05:16 AM
If u want to open with gold then know tht gold will not guarantee u the warheads. U can buy 5000 gold n still it wont guarantee u the number 10. It is also possible tht u can nail it with only 30 golds. If u r prepared to take tht risk then by all means go for it. Just dont come here n rant tht funzio scammed u like alot of people here did in the last events.

On alternative for ur gold. If u r not a heavy/regular gold spender n a low level then buying blackbird n Nighthawk may not be the best option.

If u r level 30 n below i seriously suggest tht u hit the crates instead n get 30 gold units. With 20% chance to get a rare, u can hv much higher stat as compared to if u buy 1 bkackbird n 1 nighthawk. After tht go low ally- 10-20. U can now go n attack like a mofo.

My LLP regularly came across plyr with 1 nighthawk, 1 yamato, 1 ssgn n i dont hv any problem crushing them with my 15 crates units. Plus having more gold units mean u can bring all gold army to battle n thus suffer no casualties.

If however u r regular spender like WP, JP, Cope etc then buying high stat gold unit will be a better choice. This will give u a higher density army. Same like high level player. A 50/35 stat gold unit will give little to none advantage.

I can see your logic...a very wise idea..yes, I'm a LLP, and with 1500 gold could buy 10 3 crates, which will give me 30 (indestructible????) units?? With my current ally count of 15, that 30 indestructible units would form half of my troops, and will push the casualty losses to a minimum...
Thank you very much aidan...didnt think about this until you enlighten me...

bigflan
04-29-2012, 06:16 AM
I bought 110 gold yesterday bought.3 crates and got a rare definently go for crates

siL
04-29-2012, 06:37 AM
I bought 110 gold yesterday bought.3 crates and got a rare definently go for crates

flanny, how could you buy 3 crates with only 110 gold?? is there a crate sales also?? lol...

bigflan
04-29-2012, 06:39 AM
flanny, how could you buy 3 crates with only 110 gold?? is there a crate sales also?? lol...Oh no I also had 40 gold from tapjoy so I could buy 3 worth every good brick

Blackstone
04-29-2012, 10:30 AM
If I was going to buy 1500 gold I would want to see a return on the money I invested and your not guaranteed that with the boxes. I would go straight for the Blackbird it's probably the most powerful LE they have released and then if you haven't already hit up some crates or get the composite factory.

I know the Blackbird has been discussed as the most powerful LE, but wasn't the Robot Walker pretty badass?

Copenhagen
04-29-2012, 10:54 AM

I'm taking myself off the spender list on a go forward basis... Or at least until I see the bs heli and get a response to a 72 hr old ticket.

I like the bang for the buck with the crates. Always buy in 3-packs. Get a couple now and then wait for the next offering to pick up a few more.

siL
04-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Is the loot in this crates changes from time to time??I bought 3 3 crates, and got 8 common and 1 uncommon..lol
Really not looking good with my luck...

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Don't wine if you don't get it. There are people here that spent thousands for the tenth part and didn't get anything. So remember, if it ain't worth the... Ah whatever, be ready to sacrifice your gold for nothing in return.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Wow I have worse luck with crates only 1 rare,1 uncommon 8 commons so it sucks

War Priest
04-29-2012, 03:51 PM

The Blackbird is the most powerful unit so far.

And I agree. I had to spend 3000 gold to get the last 2 nukes so it will probably be a waste. Go for the jet before it ends.

bigflan
04-29-2012, 03:52 PM
The Blackbird is the most powerful unit so far.

And I agree. I had to spend 3000 gold to get the last 2 nukes so it will probably be a waste. Go for the jet before it ends.WP he bought 9 crates but he got 8 commons and 1 uncommon poor guy

Bartzero
04-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Sorry to inform but this game is for use in stealing gold every 15 hours to 5 days and the tenth part to get the best item not ever come. This is a strategy that company to extort money from the players.

the first 12 attempts I got nine pieces missing and less than 8 hours to finish the event, using gold and since then has not the last piece. I will make a formal complaint with Apple. And I would like to share with other players this farce

bigflan
04-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Bartering I feel it too I hate events I want funzio to stop

Bartzero
04-29-2012, 04:02 PM
I feel aggrieved by this company not because it is the first time. I know you will say that I spend my money here because I want to. I do not deny that. More I am very disgusted with this strategy of putting a super item and it is not doing everything possible to rescue it. stay the whole time giving me three days to award a new member to my alliance? Ridiculous. should have an audit so they really proving that all players have the chance to pick up the item.

LeBarticus
04-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Wow I have worse luck with crates only 1 rare,1 uncommon 8 commons so it sucks

I've gotten at least 18 crates, 1 rare, 2 uncommons, 15 common.... I feel like a sucker lol

Bartzero
04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
I'd like to support an attention right now with the help of a moderator. Who to ask me my account information by private messaguem to make an assessment if there is not no bugs directly linked to my account for this last item is not never fall. if it is proven that this is all right and that anyway, I take back everything I said. Otherwise I will follow telling everyone here in this forum who play other games and this is all a farce.

Captian Awesome
04-29-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm not sure about spending gold anymore.
I have added over 3000 gold this weekend and still no 10th nuke. I still have 1000 gold to go.
But I am opening 6-9 boxes per hour.
Granted my stats have gone up 2000attack and 2500 defense.

I am starting to think gold units or crates would have been a better return.

I Am still going to try to get number 10 though. I'm in to deep to stop.

Sigh ....