PDA

View Full Version : 8 skill points??

Geebs
04-29-2012, 12:41 AM
So I just finished level 142 and I was expecting my usual 3 skill points to spend but I had received 8... Has this happened to anyone else? I've recently purchased 11 red crates, and got some really sweet weapons, was wondering if maybe one of those weapons increase skill points for every level completed?

Cloud4201
04-29-2012, 12:44 AM
My guess it's a leveling glitch. You probly won't get those stat points next time you level. It'll most likely balance itself out is what I'm saying

Geebs
04-29-2012, 12:47 AM
Have you reached level 142? Have you only ever received 3 skill points per level?

Cloud4201
04-29-2012, 12:50 AM
I'm not there no but I've heard of this issue before. I've always gotten 3 per level myself. But I've read of people not getting some on levels and getting extra on others. From what I've read the game will balance itself out by doing that. I wouldn't be too concerned with it. Especially since you got 8 an not
0 haha

Shoes
04-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Same happened to me awhile ago. Tthe server will see that you have too many per level and at the next level up it will adjust the total.

Geebs
04-29-2012, 12:55 AM
So you guys are saying since I recieved 5 extra by having this "glitch", in the next 2 level ups I'm only gonna receive 1 skill point?

vitus79
04-29-2012, 01:02 AM
thought i read somewhere that that hardened shotgun adds 5 skill to attack, got one of those from crates?

nopenopenope
04-29-2012, 01:09 AM
The hardened shotgun auto-added 5 skill points to Attack, you didn't get to assign them manually. Geebs' issue falls in range with what others have already said.

vitus79
04-29-2012, 01:11 AM
The hardened shotgun auto-added 5 skill points to Attack, you didn't get to assign them manually. Geebs' issue falls in range with what others have already said.

ok thx for clearing this up for me

Geebs
04-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Yea I actually received 2 hardened shotguns now... So we are all in an agreement that this was only a glitch and won't be getting 8 skill points from now on?

dudeman
04-29-2012, 01:22 AM

This is partly true. The Hardened Shotgun for the Kingdom Age offer, and the Hardened Shotgun from the red crates — prior to the drop rate adjustment — automatically added the skill points to attack.

If you got a Hardened Shotgun from the crates after the drop rates were adjusted, the 5 skill points are given upon reaching the next level and you get to choose where you want to assign them.

That's what happened for me anyways, so my guess is that seeing 8 points on gaining a level means you got 5 points from a Hardened Shotgun.

vitus79
04-29-2012, 01:37 AM
now that makes me think about opening a ticket. i have a shotgun, but it never added nor got i 5 to allocate by myself. too bad i dont remember if it was from crates but i think yes, i never had the popup on cc or mw, prolly started too early when it was available in itunes store.

still missing the chopper in mw, but they said it will be sent out after event for those who qualify and apologize for any delay

edit: leveling up today, lets see if i could allocate 8. will keep ya updated

Geebs
04-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Ohh that could be exactly it! I read on one of the forums that if you reached level 3 on Kingdom Age, you will receive a hardened shotgun, I recently finished level 3 on KA (didn't really like the game much) and I guess thats why I got 5 skill points...

nopenopenope
04-29-2012, 02:06 AM
Ohh that could be exactly it! I read on one of the forums that if you reached level 3 on Kingdom Age, you will receive a hardened shotgun, I recently finished level 3 on KA (didn't really like the game much) and I guess thats why I got 5 skill points...

I think you misread dudeman's post. If you got the HS from KA lvl 3, your 5 skill points were automatically allocated to Attack.