PDA

View Full Version : Respect pt Explosives

Brosiss
04-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Are we ever going to have that introduced?
Still a consumable at a reduce rate but better stats?

Bruiser
04-29-2012, 12:22 AM
They wouldn't introduce an RP item that is consumable. It would have to be a high tier RP item with decent stats to make it worthwhile and NON CONSUMABLE

dudeman
04-29-2012, 12:26 AM
They wouldn't introduce an RP item that is consumable. It would have to be a high tier RP item with decent stats to make it worthwhile and NON CONSUMABLE

We hope. ;)

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Lets just wait and see what the future has in store for us :)

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 12:31 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, right around the same time they start selling RP for RM, which I am frankly amazed that they havent done yet. Just another possible revenue stream to be maximized for its profit potential.

Jazz
04-29-2012, 04:19 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if they did, right around the same time they start selling RP for RM, which I am frankly amazed that they havent done yet. Just another possible revenue stream to be maximized for its profit potential.

I think they have to balance maximizing profits with keeping the free players (which seems to be the majority of players) playing. Making Respect available to purchase with RM would probably create a big ruckus. RP is the closest way (the closest way is still pretty far) to possibly compete with gold.

Plux
04-29-2012, 05:07 AM
I've discussed this with g however with the experience I had beforehand which was an in-game battle over this point, are explosives useful. For show yes, for brief Att and Def boost yes, but only buy explosive worth 0.5% of income. $100000 income means with consumability you should only buy explosives to boost your mafia totals worth $500. to get you through with relatively in-expensive costs.

erik
04-29-2012, 06:37 AM
Every mature game needs a money sink. This is it. As much as we would all like to have it (especially with my RP burning a hole in my pocket) it wouldn't make any sense for Funzio.

1. Gives a use for $/encourages players to be actively on & collecting
2. Encourages people to balance their play style 'As Intended'(tm)
3. Sells Gold

Bobbobchinov
04-29-2012, 06:44 AM
All fans of free software , movies, music and computer games, invite to our site : http://goldwarez.biz
Everyone is welcome !

Babytway
04-29-2012, 08:01 AM
im sure they can do consumable respect explosives. i think the respect equivolent items in Modern Warfare are consumable over time. so if they can do it there they can do it here