PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age

Big B
04-29-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi can anyone help me? I'm on my iphone and the game wont let me purchase any weapons/buildings from the menu keeps cuting out when loading.
Big B

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi can anyone help me? I'm on my iphone and the game wont let me purchase any weapons/buildings from the menu keeps cuting out when loading.
Big B

Hey welcome to the forum, try turning on and off your device. Doing so clears the cache and reduces the chance of crashes. If this doesn't work try deleting and re-installing the app.

philhull
04-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Quick question ... Does deleting then re-installing the app delete your progress?

Euchred
04-29-2012, 04:16 AM
Quick question ... Does deleting then re-installing the app delete your progress?

It does not, even though it says you're deleting all the games data your profile is stored server side and linked to your device.

philhull
04-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the reply I might give it a try see if it solves my crashing issues.

tigress01020
06-26-2012, 04:43 PM
i recently had to get a new iphone and cannot get my game progress back HHHEEELLLPPP!!!

Arwin Stark
08-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi fourm guys and girls

Well it has finially happened to me the iphone app is now crashing, so much i cant access to play. I cant even access the support page with out crashing.
I have deleted the app and tried turning on and off ..... any suggestions ?

I have 499 allies I read some thing about that bug ... but i cant even access to add or delete alliance members.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi fourm guys and girls

Well it has finially happened to me the iphone app is now crashing, so much i cant access to play. I cant even access the support page with out crashing.
I have deleted the app and tried turning on and off ..... any suggestions ?

I have 499 allies I read some thing about that bug ... but i cant even access to add or delete alliance members.

Hi Arwin
:)

Email support, asap. Make sure to include you game name, ID number, level, & the time/date when you loss access.

Support will eventually help you. It took a few days, felt like months, for them to get my game back after I locked up my game by posting too many emoticons to myself on my own wall, lol, yes, dumb move, but I like flowers! Anyway, I did get my game back with support's help. Good luck to you guys!

Arwin Stark
08-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi Lynn

Its not so much that im locked out as the game it will open to my kingdom but will crash if i try to do any thing else.

I will see if i can mail support out of game( I cant even access the support page with out crashing).

Thanks for the advice