PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I inadvertently did?

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 09:33 PM
So my kid watches movies on Netflix on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch..... She knows she's not allowed to play my game, and will quickly exit out of my game if she wants to watch cartoons, etc.

So she grabs my phone while I'm playing on the iPad. Knowing I'm near a collection time, I tell her to check if there is money to be collected. Haha, I just taught her how to collect my money!!!! Priceless!

white frog
04-28-2012, 09:35 PM
So my kid watches movies on Netflix on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch..... She knows she's not allowed to play my game, and will quickly exit out of my game if she wants to watch cartoons, etc.

So she grabs my phone while I'm playing on the iPad. Knowing I'm near a collection time, I tell her to check if there is money to be collected. Haha, I just taught her how to collect my money!!!! Priceless!
I taught my 3 year old this as well.. in fact, anytime she hears the CC music start playing, she comes running and screaming "money time, money time!"

frenda
04-28-2012, 09:51 PM
My wife and youngest "harvest" my buildings for me. It's great Innit!!

Shoes
04-29-2012, 01:18 AM
My 4 yr old twins fight over the pad to collect money, problem is they also spend any loose gold finishing upgrades... Sooo annoying but my bad!