PDA

View Full Version : Unit loss in battles

Selfproclaimed
04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
When doing battles,attacks/raids. I typically lose 2-3 units,sometimes 4. Before I had my medic building ,it was like this,after I built my medic building,it stayed the same and it's upgraded to level 3 and I still lose an average of 2-3 EVERY time. No matter what the other persons attk/def is. I'm at attk 9989 def 11200. I raided a 2000 defense guy and still lose 2 n 3 units with each pass. Is this normal?

Poopenshire
04-28-2012, 09:22 PM
very, the infirmary at max will only reduce loss rate by 20%

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes it is, it's a part of the game yea it sucks because some items are loot items and I hate when i lose those but remember this is a army based game and anytime you go to war you never come back with all your solders...

Tctiger
04-29-2012, 03:21 AM
At level 73 and I am starting to think its not worth me attacking or raiding anymore as I lose more than I gain , as a free player I can't see how I can reduce the casulty rate either , I have got to stop doing missions too as don't want to go any higher before I can get nanos , I will be saving 12m selling two oil rigs and two oil refineries to get money for nano then buying th back and selling them again for second nano , I know will be losing money but easy way to do it .

Ducati
04-29-2012, 03:44 AM
At what level do you start losing units? Or is it just valor units you lose?

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 03:45 AM
A some what effective solution to the loses has been covered a few times on the forums.

Solution:

1. Pad Pad Pad.

Pad out ur units with A LOT of cheap units like Snipers, Desert Leaders, Hum-Ves and Bradleys, and Fighter Jets or Patrol Boats and Frigates.

If you can bring 200 units to battle, have 200 of each!

If you lose 3 or more units each attack, I do, it's usually one of the above.

2. Unit Spread

For high gain Valor units, pad out equally, ie if you have 200 SH, then have 200 SF and 200 GIGNS, and 200 M270's.

The game seems to know if you have a greater range of High Valor units vs other High Valor units.

Having balance has reduced my loses to an acceptable level.

3. Be picky when raiding and attacking

ALWAYS try and attack a player MUCH lower in def and att scores, with peoples SKILLS points being hidden this is important. Sure, it can take far longer visiting each base, but this game isn't based on hours, its based on days in relation to upgrades, building and expansion to name a few.

ALWAYS check their Stat screen and pay attention to their loses and wins, this sometimes can be a gage on their SKILL points totals. A lot of loses show they are whale meat, and vise versa.

4. Remeber Player Names

Having a list on ur current Allie level rival list helps a lot in remembering players def and att scores and base defenses that you can effectively raid or att without huge loses.

God bless (name removed) and his level 4 nano techs i raid on a daily basis. Amen!

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 09:16 AM
I read another way to get the nano was to save the 10 mill in vault then sell a space center and a nuclear plant if u have then.

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 09:20 AM
I have another stupid question. And it just dawned on me. For instance I have like 2000 total units . When I go into battle, do all 2000 come into battle? Plus an additional 4 for each ally?

Tctiger
04-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Good advice there but I already do all that , I hardly lose any of my 250 light gunners now and have 100 of things under 50k to buy , and have 50 each valor unit nearly , and 2-10 of everything I can buy at the moment , not sure what I need to do maybe get a load of medics and ambulances like other people do? Or unlock top units and get few of them?

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Good advice there but I already do all that , I hardly lose any of my 250 light gunners now and have 100 of things under 50k to buy , and have 50 each valor unit nearly , and 2-10 of everything I can buy at the moment , not sure what I need to do maybe get a load of medics and ambulances like other people do? Or unlock top units and get few of them?

If you can spare the cash, get urself some crates to balance it out. Ambulances and medics are always a good idea.

Upgrade your boost buildings as well.

Tctiger
04-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Yea I think I can build up a bit with cheap stuff and medics and ambulances to see me until I can get all the top stuff in the future , if my light gunners are surviving does that mean they are not going into battle? Won't there come a time when the ambulances and medics won't come into battle?

Ducati
04-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Anybody that can answer my question in post nr.5 in this thread?

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 03:39 PM
No, the amount of allies you have x 4. Let's say you have 2000 units but 100 allies, you'll be able to bring 400 units into battle, which will be the strongest out of those 2000 units you have. Now there are restrictions on how many allies you can use depending on the level you are in. I don't know what lvl you are in. I believe the max allies of 500 apply to those that are lvl 100 and above. If you reach those levels and have 500 allies, you can bring 2000 units into battle. But to simply find out by attacking, it'll tell you how many units you used.

Ducati
04-29-2012, 03:56 PM
I am lvl 22 with only 14 allies. After 925 wins, I have never lost one unit yet.
So when is this unit loss gonna start?

Hello Kitty
04-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I am lvl 22 with only 14 allies. After 925 wins, I have never lost one unit yet.
So when is this unit loss gonna start?LOL. Be careful for what you ask. I hope you never lose any units! :)

Ducati
04-29-2012, 04:08 PM
LOL. Be careful for what you ask. I hope you never lose any units! :)

Lol, yep so far so good.

siL
04-29-2012, 10:48 PM
God bless (name removed) and his level 4 nano techs i raid on a daily basis. Amen!

Hey micky, could I ask you something??
the one that I realize when playing this game is this :
1. if we raid unit building/defence building/boost building, the player we raid, could fix that building, so that we could raid it again another time
2. if we raid MONEY building, I see a difference, because when I raid someone's base, if the money building have been raided, there will be no life bars for that building, which (I guess) could not be raided anymore... (what I am guessing is that money building could be raided once it got upgraded, and if not upgraded, then we could only raid it once??is this true??)
3. from your statement above, how could you raid nano techs daily??
please do enlighten me...Thanks

Selfproclaimed
04-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey micky, could I ask you something??
the one that I realize when playing this game is this :
1. if we raid unit building/defence building/boost building, the player we raid, could fix that building, so that we could raid it again another time
2. if we raid MONEY building, I see a difference, because when I raid someone's base, if the money building have been raided, there will be no life bars for that building, which (I guess) could not be raided anymore... (what I am guessing is that money building could be raided once it got upgraded, and if not upgraded, then we could only raid it once??is this true??)
3. from your statement above, how could you raid nano techs daily??
please do enlighten me...Thanks

You can raid a money building more than once.when u raid ,say a boost building,if they have that boost building upgraded,it will supposedly drop that boost down for a better
chance at an attack or something. When you see money buildings with no bar over it simply means it was either already raided,or the person already collected their money. You know how each money building has a different time for when a person collects,well,when that time to collect is back, you'll b able to raid that same building again should u choose. Example. It takes 24 hrs for a munitions stockpile before a person can recollect. So if u raid it,in 24 hrs u can raid it again

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 03:21 AM
You can raid a money building more than once.when u raid ,say a boost building,if they have that boost building upgraded,it will supposedly drop that boost down for a better
chance at an attack or something. When you see money buildings with no bar over it simply means it was either already raided,or the person already collected their money. You know how each money building has a different time for when a person collects,well,when that time to collect is back, you'll b able to raid that same building again should u choose. Example. It takes 24 hrs for a munitions stockpile before a person can recollect. So if u raid it,in 24 hrs u can raid it again

What he said.

On raid daily, it's usually only one Nano, but it feels daily :P

siL
04-30-2012, 03:49 AM

OIC!!!! that's why sometimes I could not find any that could be raided...so its either its already been raided by the other player, or its already been collected..
NOW I really need to take note of the many guys that could provide me money...
Thanks a lot guys...

mickymacirl
04-30-2012, 03:56 AM
It's also a good idea to play with allies numbers a bit, for the event I increased by Allies by a lot to try and hit the bigger cash/box players.

I'll be removing 100 or so thought-out the next few days to get back to what WP terms as the 'sweet spot'.