PDA

View Full Version : Traps and Lures

iteachem
04-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Any of you folks leave out any high level buildings to trap people? I am pretty strong at my level right now and I left my crematorium untouched for a few hours today to sync it.

I got robbed unsuccessfully about 12 times in those few hours and had an instant pipeline to active players. I think I ended up with about 150K gain in attacking/robbing them back. Kinda makes me think about leaving an attractive target available as a lure.

Thoughts? Experiences

ICEMAN0023
04-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Works very well for bringing in fresh rivals.

nopenopenope
04-28-2012, 09:13 PM
My LM's behind my Brownstones and Gun Shops behind my Lofts seem to lure well enough without sacrificing any real $$.

iteachem
04-28-2012, 09:18 PM
My LM's behind my Brownstones and Gun Shops behind my Lofts seem to lure well enough without sacrificing any real $$.

Yeah.. that makes sense.. I should try it

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 09:22 PM
I can't seem to ever collect on time. So, the money icons are a trap, in a way.
I don't miss the money if I get robbed, but I do like the hood links!

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Definitely going to try this!

G Wiz
04-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh yea I am currently doing this now...I had a post about it. It works like a wonder and you always get new people who think they've stumbled onto something good!

mongorie
04-28-2012, 11:59 PM
It doesn't work that well when you get past level 142, but its fun to con people out of a good rob!

Jazz
04-29-2012, 04:13 AM
I think G Wiz was the one who started this. I hide my LM's behind my Upscales. :)

If I ever get some 1h buildings l'll hide them behind my Lofts.

moparland
04-29-2012, 05:36 AM
I havent really intentionally left money out to bait, but im tryin this no bank strategy to save up for my movie theatres and i have been averaging 2 or 3 hits a day. So far ive only lost twice since i started this a week ago. Oh if u all could send me some mafia invites, im stockpiling to move up to lvl 10

Burn
04-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Heheh, this works a treat on my second account.

Stuck a Level 1 Laundromat behind a Loft, position is perfect, and I've already caught a number of fish - the permanent link back to them is priceless :D

Plux
04-29-2012, 09:55 AM
G-Whiz, I'll have to add you at some point, enjoyed your pictures of your sneeky Mattes behind your upscales. This thread should be bolted on to G's classic picture. I'm sure I fell for that once or twice in December. We should do a "Most Beautiful Hood Thread" with pictures.

iteachem
04-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Just moved my laundromats behind my internets...let's see how this works.....hoping to get retaliations

Chiefer
04-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Why bother helping, The lurkers. Stop helping lurkers. They don't got our back on the M4-A1's. No one should contribute, jokes, we need more jokes.

Dravak
04-29-2012, 11:30 AM
Eh lol chiefer :p since when the sudden attitude change lmao .

G Wiz
04-29-2012, 01:58 PM
G-Whiz, I'll have to add you at some point, enjoyed your pictures of your sneeky Mattes behind your upscales. This thread should be bolted on to G's classic picture. I'm sure I fell for that once or twice in December. We should do a "Most Beautiful Hood Thread" with pictures.Indeed my friend...it would be an honour ;)

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Why bother helping, The lurkers. Stop helping lurkers. They don't got our back on the M4-A1's. No one should contribute, jokes, we need more jokes.

WHAT!? I'm speechless, for once. :P

On Michael I just don't bother, money, upgrade, build...TL. That's it.
On mnju03 I don't bank or collect on time. It brings in a lot of people who lose and give me a way back to their moneys. :)

I would like to do this trick though sometime....at least once.

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:04 PM
I think that this is better perped by hiding sports bars. SBs give a ton of exp to whomever robs them, and never pay well.

jobadass
04-29-2012, 03:05 PM
WHAT!? I'm speechless, for once. :P

On Michael I just don't bother, money, upgrade, build...TL. That's it.
On mnju03 I don't bank or collect on time. It brings in a lot of people who lose and give me a way back to their moneys. :)

I would like to do this trick though sometime....at least once.Sports bars, Francis...Sports bars