PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little confused...

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Ok guys so I'm at the point in this game ware it's kinda confusing, why do I lose when I attack someone who has just one thing better then me? For example the medic... My air ground and sea inventory were way better then the guys so I attacked him and I still lost... My army's really good I have a lot of snipers and jungle stockers, trafficker gunman and boarder commanders... I know the medic has a 10 defense, but how could I still lose when my other inventorys were way better then his... At first I though the guy was a camper and just rose his defense every time he leveled up but that wasent the case! I attacked a couple more guys with medics and it was the same result... And none of them had more then 2 or 3 medics... Someone help me out I just don't get it...

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 06:56 PM
What is your total attack? If it was lower than the opponent total defense the. There is your answer. After that you take in consideration all of the boost buildings and calculate the percentage.

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Are you looking at their total defense stats? Compare that to your total attack stat. Now that's just what you can SEE. There are other things you can't see - like how many Skill Points they have dedicated to their player - also, you will only see their raw defense score - their Nation Boost and Building Boost scores aren't factored in to what you see on your Rival - however - they ARE part of what you see as your attack score.

Hope that helps!

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm level 17 and my attack is 30... And I picked Russia so I have air support advantage...

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Hay mcdoc how do I see all that stuff? When I raid someone I just see there win/loss and there inventory...

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Oh and there flag too...

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Before you attack them, hit raid to get a look at their base. You need to be on the look out for their boost buildings like the Airship Hanger, Naval Research Center (etc) to see what boost they will have to their stats.

Then on the Lower RIgHt - look for the icon that says "Rival's Profile". There you can pick over ALL OF their stats before you decide to attack that player - including their units and their flag

Remember, you can do an outright attack from their base by attacking their moving Player Icon on their base. This is the exact same as attacking them from your rival's list.

It is best to hit Raid first anyway, that way if you lose, you are already on their base and can look around to get an idea of why you lost and maybe change your strategy on attack units or defense.

Good luck :)

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm level 17 and my attack is 30... And I picked Russia so I have air support advantage...Please tell me that is a typo. Surely your attack is higher than 30. If that is true, you need to put the brakes on - slow down - stop attacking - stop doing missions - and camp out a bit to build up some money and buy some better units.

Then I promise you, once you unluck the docks a little later in the game - you need to KEEP attacking the Amphibious Squad Leader at the Docks until you have about 50 Amphibious Troopers before you jump back on the Rivals list.

In the meantime, if you ARE going to keep attacking, then keep refreshing your rivals list until you find people with less than half the number of Allies as you.

Speaking of allies, how many do you have, you may have way too many. I would imagine at your level, you wouldn't need more than about 50 until you get your attack score waaaay up.

It's been a while since I was playing a LLP - so forgive me if I'm a little harsh on the stats.

BTW - you seriously need to study the FNG guide to further understand some in depth strategies.

Good luck :)

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Plus - you will want to get your defense way up.

Here is a quote from another thread:

If you want a very rapid def increase I suggest Military ambulance. I am up to 600 of them and my defense is >28k. They are not expensive and a week or so of just buying them should get you a nice def boost.

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:34 PM
No mcdoc it's not a typo that's rite... And I have no allies I was told it was better to add alies later on in the game at a higher level... An I was camping a lot until this damn event happend and I went crazy attacking ppl left and rite to get the boxes so I could get the supersonic, but now I realized it was a mistake, do I'm gonna stop attacking and take your advice...

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Well - you could probably use about 20 to 40 allies to take advantage of your units. It's just that some people go overboard and pick up 300 allies when they really only need 50.

The reason for backing down your Allie count is to find a sweet spot where you are more powerful than the general uniformed player with no strategy - and therefore can dominate PvP :)

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:40 PM
No mcdoc it's not a typo that's rite... And I have no allies I was told it was better to add alies later on in the game at a higher level... An I was camping a lot until this damn event happend and I went crazy attacking ppl left and rite to get the boxes so I could get the supersonic, but now I realized it was a mistake, do I'm gonna stop attacking and take your advice...

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:41 PM
My dumb phone posted that twice pay no attention to it please

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Thank u so much mcdoc you've really given me some great advice! You really know what your talking about... Pleae message me your code so I can send a request... Once again thank you my friend

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Lol I see it never mind I'm sending request now please add as soon as you can

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 07:47 PM
BTW - here is the FNG guide (a version of it) that I keep referring to:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23953-FNG-Guide-(JohnnyR)&highlight=guide

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 09:17 PM
LOL Cap.Gin you got horrible memory brother, first you send me a ally request then I tag your wall and you don't know who i am? lol

MDOC he thinks I'm you and vice versa.

CAPT.GIN
04-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Lol yea I'm a lil buzzed rite now that's why...