PDA

View Full Version : Skill point bonus completing level 5

Rhino72
04-28-2012, 05:07 PM
After the first 5 or 6 maps do you think it is worth it to complete the maps to get the skill point or do you just keep farming the best possible item or items to increase your att / def? Thoughts for or against?

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Farming, IMO. The maps make you buy equipment you don't need. With farming at least you get equipment you need!

erik
04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Dang... I was just thinking about this today. I haven't done neighborhoods since the junkyard opened up. The final level eh?

IMO You only need the amount of Stam or energy that you will gain during a normal sleep from empty. Refills only happen so many times, and recharges only fill 1000 anyways.

If you have enough Energy and stam, I wouldnt choose these elusive points over "farm" opportunities. Save these points to adjust to future structure changes like we are seeing in this event.

I have my stam and energy set so that I wake up with a few minutes to spare w/ Goodfella. I plan on getting the final item, which is going to severely mess that up. With 43 level up points available to 200 (10 in hand) I am really going to have to work for more.

Yuck.

Rhino72
04-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks Erik. That was a great way to lay it out. I am just basing each attack and def skill point is only worth 10 after 100 so it doesn't really make much of a difference at some of the numbers I am seeing after level 142. I like the thought of storing them going forward and using this event prize to farm the new map end bosses much quicker.

After the last 2 items we can be sure upcoming should be the +100 (at least) defensive item and the 65% faster Stam gain event prizes...

erik
04-28-2012, 05:35 PM
I fear the implementation of a Stam item like that... in that I might be tempted to use it. *shudders*

deuces
04-28-2012, 06:15 PM
If i get the final item of this event i think at some point i'll level the last couple maps to 5, since it'll make me a lot of money in the long run if i plan on farming the final bosses 3-500 times.