PDA

View Full Version : Attacker "gives" you 300 coins...

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 04:47 PM
...report the cheater, I mean, player to Funzio ASAP with "KA Coin Cheater" in the subject.
If you can get their code, send that too, along with their name & level.
Thanks.

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 10:04 PM
...report the cheater, I mean, player to Funzio ASAP with "KA Coin Cheater" in the subject.
If you can get their code, send that too, along with their name & level.
Thanks.

Im confused? how do you know they are a cheater? I accidentally attacked someone and gave them 2.6K from one attack.

Everson25
04-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Im confused? how do you know they are a cheater? I accidentally attacked someone and gave them 2.6K from one attack.
I was confused too as it could be any new player who doesn't know the importance to protect the money before attacking someone. It doesn't make him/her a cheater. I get other players leaving money to me all the time.

Euchred
04-29-2012, 04:20 AM

I have a screenshot of this attack lol you gave that money to my brothers character.

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 11:07 AM
I have a screenshot of this attack lol you gave that money to my brothers character.

I got attacked and lost for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday and lost 17K in the processes. Is that your brother (dont wanna give names)?

Euchred
04-29-2012, 12:04 PM
I got attacked and lost for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday and lost 17K in the processes. Is that your brother (dont wanna give names)?

Nope wasn't him, his avatar is skip

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Nope wasn't him, his avatar is skip
Last night some dude finally broke my defense and took a lot of dough lol

eternalfire
04-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Someone broke my defense last night head on... looked and it was a gem guy with 1k more attack than me... and here i wondered who had better stats than me in my level range... haha

sadly, the first guy who broke my defense in 2 days was awarded with 41 gold :) ty vault you've been a great friend

BrodawgCanada
04-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Lol, I save up money past my vault and someone seems to find me as well!! My attack is around 12k and my defence is just about 15k ($5 spent on gold!!)one of the very first to download the game like over a month ago!!!

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Ok, good points... If they are not a cheater, then maybe they have learned how to use their vault.

How can you tell if they are a cheater? ...huge amounts of cash items. IDK, just saw the posts in CC & I have seen the cheaters in action. A few weeks ago I was attacked, checked out their in-game wall posts and many players were thanking them, including me, like a dummy... turns out they were cheating. A few different players "gave" me $30-60K which VERY rarely happens, but then it started happening quite often... That equals cheating to me. Wish I knew what I know now so I could have reported them.

However there IS a cash cheat/glitch going around or it has hopefully been fixed. If not already fixed, better to report them than let them exploit the game further, IMHO.

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 12:06 PM
I was confused too as it could be any new player who doesn't know the importance to protect the money before attacking someone. It doesn't make him/her a cheater. I get other players leaving money to me all the time.

Yes, many players leave you & me & others money, but not HUGE amounts of money... Typical is 10.. 20... 30 coins... Usually less than 100, but not the max amount.

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 12:11 PM

Sorry to hear about that, Ghost. There are always exceptions & your post is an example of the exception. I doubt you were reported :)
I hate accidentally attacking players from the rivals list, finger slipped, makes me cringe unless I win, heh.