PDA

View Full Version : kingdom progress so far

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey guys.

I posted some images of my base over in the MW forum earlier and figured WTH, why not post some pics of my kingdom over here too.

Please post your's as well. I'd love to see how others are laying out their kingdom so far.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l119/brian2k4/c1d7fef3-1.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l119/brian2k4/b86cf279-1.jpg

eternalfire
04-28-2012, 04:24 PM
how did u get the ss?

enahs1
04-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Mine is Plain and simple
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/a635bbb5.jpg

What are your stats and income per hour

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:32 PM
income is currently $1291 and I'm saving up for the next expansion. I'm going to toy with a sea expansion to the left of where I have one now and see if I can fit another shipyard there :)

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM
how did u get the ss?

sorry not sure what an "ss" is. probably something simple that I should be able to figure out right? :)

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:37 PM
enahs1, what are you building on the sea there?

enahs1
04-28-2012, 04:41 PM
The Water Temple of Healing, it's 12500 (took a long time to save up for) and it reduces casuality rates. It's under boost buildings and you unlock it on level 25

SS means Screen Shot... You click the home button and the lock button at the same time to get a picture of the screen on any IOS device

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:43 PM
The Water Temple of Healing, it's 12500 (took a long time to save up for) and it reduces casuality rates. It's under boost buildings and you unlock it on level 25

Ah, thanks. Does it take up the whole expansion block?

enahs1
04-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Almost all of it, it also takes 24 hours to build and reduces casualties by 3%

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Almost all of it, it also takes 24 hours to build and reduces casualties by 3%

Well the casualty reduction would certainly help me right now lol. I'm done fighting for a while until I build my economy up. I keep losing way to many units when I fight or raid. I feel like I'm chasing my tail right now :)

ShawnBB
04-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Here is mine.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/0b177b70.jpg

Battering ram and illusionist is all you need in game,lol
Therefore sold everything including my barracks :)

enahs1
04-28-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm going to add you
My Ingame name is Bean

enahs1
04-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Here is mine.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/0b177b70.jpg

Battering ram and illusionist is all you need in game,lol
Therefore sold everything including my barracks :)

Illusionists have a high causality rate... I do love battering rams though

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 04:57 PM
@ShawnBB: very nice progress! especially since you started on 4/19.

I think I started on 4/19 or 20 as well.

ShawnBB
04-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Illusionists have a high causality rate... I do love battering rams though

Oh, one trick for ya :). I discovered myself through MW.

Use meat shield who has a higher attack than your major unit.
In this case, use a large amount of sorcerer (3/1) to feed in battle, in order to protect illusionist(2/9) when you attacking.

Btw, I already fully bought battering ram,umm seems don't need sourcer anymore. That trick is only for the low Econ situation.

ShawnBB
04-28-2012, 05:23 PM
@ShawnBB: very nice progress! especially since you started on 4/19.

I think I started on 4/19 or 20 as well.

Thanks, your base is awesome too, I actually added 5 trees before posting LoL. ( learnt from ya)

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh, one trick for ya :). I discovered myself through MW.

Use meat shield who has a higher attack than your major unit.
In this case, use a large amount of sorcerer (3/1) to feed in battle, in order to protect illusionist(2/9) when you attacking.

Btw, I already fully bought battering ram,umm seems don't need sourcer anymore. That trick is only for the low Econ situation.

I actually tried something similar to that too (have a lot of lower level units to "protect" the higher level units) but hasn't seemed to work for me. The minute I added the hero point worms, I started losing them instead of the spiders lol

ETA: hmmmm....I didn't fully read what you were getting at there. I might have to try that

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks, your base is awesome too, I actually added 5 trees before posting LoL. ( learnt from ya)

thanks! I know some use the trees to cover the level of a building, but I just put 'em where it feels right :) kinda feng shui--ish if you will :)

Also you can fill the nooks and crannies between buildings with trees etc so that you can feel like you are not waisting so much space

-->FISH<--
04-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Trees are nice but, in MW a person looking at your base can't see them. It helps decrease the number of crashes. I would assume KA is the same way. Posting your pic would be the only way to see the trees or there effectiveness to cover the lvl.

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Trees are nice but, in MW a person looking at your base can't see them. It helps decrease the number of crashes. I would assume KA is the same way. Posting your pic would be the only way to see the trees or there effectiveness to cover the lvl.

interesting. never really noticed before since I have not put up a single decoration in MW. In CC though, all decorations show up so I wonder which model they'll follow (?)

-->FISH<--
04-28-2012, 06:13 PM
interesting. never really noticed before since I have not put up a single decoration in MW. In CC though, all decorations show up so I wonder which model they'll follow (?)

I have a fence all the way around my base. I thought it was a good idea but, found out others can't see it. In CC your right, only played it for a week but, I do remember decorations. I have not seen any thus far but, I haven't been doing regular PVP either. I am on the look-out now.

heath4pack
04-28-2012, 06:22 PM
I have a fence all the way around my base. I thought it was a good idea but, found out others can't see it. In CC your right, only played it for a week but, I do remember decorations. I have not seen any thus far but, I haven't been doing regular PVP either. I am on the look-out now.

me too. now that u have mentioned this, I have not noticed any decorations when raiding others

That sucks

zsqysq
04-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Mine is Plain and simple
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/a635bbb5.jpg

What are your stats and income per hour

Nice pic!

Was that the Water Temple of Healing you were building? I did not expect it took so much space. Is that expansion square the only place that could fit the temple in?

zsqysq
04-28-2012, 06:35 PM
What is "the number of crashes"? What "crashes"? Does it happen in KA?:rolleyes:

I try use buildings to cover the level...

enahs1
04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Nice pic!

Was that the Water Temple of Healing you were building? I did not expect it took so much space. Is that expansion square the only place that could fit the temple in?
Yes it is... It does take a lot of space... It's a water building and that's the only water part of my kingdom

zsqysq
04-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks mate. Actually other water parts you did not buy were all much smaller than your current one. I think it would be the only place in game where the temple could be built.(If someone's got different experience please do correct me.:) )

Yes it is... It does take a lot of space... It's a water building and that's the only water part of my kingdom

Bea
05-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Can we definitely not see each other's decorations in KA? So my trees hide nothing and just make it hard to check the timers, and none of you know my villagers are enjoying a hog roast on the beach?

The_Red
05-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Can we definitely not see each other's decorations in KA? So my trees hide nothing and just make it hard to check the timers, and none of you know my villagers are enjoying a hog roast on the beach?

You can see them when you visit your allies, but your attackers can't see them, which is a bummer, since I thought the hog roast thing was funny when I built one.

edit: you can see the little wall.

Skoty422
05-18-2012, 01:10 PM
Enough lurking eyes have seen my kingdom now! Enjoy the game and have fun!