PDA

View Full Version : **please HELP WITH....

tightwad
04-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Hey I am a newbie to this game, however I use to play a game that was similar.
I have a few questions. I am open to any help and suggestions and I thank you in advance.

1. Is there any way of finding a persons page? Like if one of my mafia members is being over attacked and they need help, how can I help them? Is there a way to pull up the attacker/offender?

2. I know the max mob members is 500 but is that 500 + henchmen or 500 period? .

3.when I have a player ask me to be in their mafia (they put in my code) Do I have to also ask them for their code and enter it? I thought if one person excepts the invitation the invite goes both ways but people on the game are saying different so I'm confused.

thanks guys ...also I am open to any info you think will help please add comments
:cool:
ADD PLAYERS ~~439 723 021 & 232 977 933

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Hey I am a newbie to this game, however I use to play a game that was similar.
I have a few questions. I am open to any help and suggestions and I thank you in advance.

1. Is there any way of finding a persons page? Like if one of my mafia members is being over attacked and they need help, how can I help them? Is there a way to pull up the attacker/offender?

2. I know the max mob members is 500 but is that 500 + henchmen or 500 period? .

3.when I have a player ask me to be in their mafia (they put in my code) Do I have to also ask them for their code and enter it? I thought if one person excepts the invitation the invite goes both ways but people on the game are saying different so I'm confused.

thanks guys ...also I am open to any info you think will help please add comments
:cool:
ADD PLAYERS ~~439 723 021 & 232 977 933

Nope, can't view anything special or find anyone or help. You could just reload rivals and if you are all similar stats possibly find them.

500 is all you can bring to a fight... 500 of either, just 500. Flat. You can have a million mafia but only 500 can be used.

It goes both ways, once it's accepted.

tightwad
04-28-2012, 01:15 PM
thank you so much! This is exactly what I thought but other members had me confused lol

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 01:16 PM
thank you so much! This is exactly what I thought but other members had me confused lol

You're very welcome tightwad....that name reminds me of that movie Accepted. "Wads" haha

tightwad
04-28-2012, 01:20 PM
haha I know :)