PDA

View Full Version : Something that been bothering me about this game?

Bala82
04-28-2012, 12:09 PM
This might sound like strange thing to ask but here goes let assume you visit someone hood and someone visit your hood at the sametime so how can they attack me if i am not in my hood ?

Dravak
04-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Cause they hit your remaining maffia ;)

Honestly balsa going to throw in this is a video game veto !
:p

upsman_17
04-28-2012, 12:13 PM
This might sound like strange thing to ask but here goes let assume you visit someone hood and someone visit your hood at the sametime so how can they attack me if i am not in my hood ?

Your avatar doesn't have to physically be in your hood for somebody to attack you.

upsman_17
04-28-2012, 12:14 PM

I think I just realized that that was a rhetorical question wasn't it?

Bala82
04-28-2012, 12:35 PM
nope it wasn't, ever since i started playing this game i been wondering about this but felt like it was stupid thing to ask but since there are lot noobs on here who ask same type of questions over and over again. What the hell i thought i might as well ask otherwise it would keep bugging me forever.

I know this is a video game but it based on some sort game reality where we can rob and beat people up and get away with it without going to jail. Who say crime doesn't pay LOL.

I always thought in a game you can't be in two places at the sametime so if i am not in my hood shouldn't message saying 'bala not in the hood, try again later '?.

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 12:39 PM
nope it wasn't, ever since i started playing this game i been wondering about this but felt like it was stupid thing to ask but since there are lot noobs on here who ask same type of questions over and over again. What the hell i thought i might as well ask otherwise it would keep bugging me forever.

I know this is a video game but it based on some sort game reality where we can rob and beat people up and get away with it without going to jail. Who say crime doesn't pay LOL.

I always thought in a game you can't be in two places at the sametime so if i am not in my hood shouldn't message saying 'bala not in the hood, try again later '?.

It's not stupid, if you don't know. ASK! :)
Our hoods are open to robberies 24/7 our character is liable to be attacked 24/7 as well... So even if and when we are out robbing, attacking....we're vulnerable. Answer it? :)

Dravak
04-28-2012, 12:43 PM
They try to made some sense Bala like explaining phone booths calls your mafia back faster .
Or you are always at your base bla bla , but sadly in the end it is a game after all .
Would be stupid to park yourself in other people hood , to prevent them from attacking you .
That would infact cause more harm then good .

Max Power
04-28-2012, 01:51 PM

Well, if you and your mob were in anothers hood, who would be defending your buildings?

Jazz
04-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Well, if you and your mob were in anothers hood, who would be defending your buildings?

The people in the Muay Thai centers? :)