PDA

View Full Version : The £15 iTunes Cool Oni Competition....

Joeycool
04-28-2012, 11:58 AM
So!

Read this thread

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23623-2nd-20-iTunes-Card-Giveaway!!!/page17

In there you will noticed that Fig Oni said he was tempted to give away a free £15 iTunes card, in a similar way to how Sez gave me a $20 iTunes card.

The question was... if Fig gave me another free card would I be stupid enough to give it away again?

OF COURSE I AM!!!

So!

This is competition no. 3!

Open to all

In association with Joeycool promotions Courtesy of Fig Oni

Answer this question:

I deserve to win the £15 iTunes card because......?

Edit/
please note - this is £15 - which is about $30 USD I think.

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 12:09 PM
I deserve this because you are my minion and I order you to send it to me so I could get my beloved Devil's Take Down after spending over 800 gold now and still stuck on 8! But regardless, you are my minion I order you to hand it over cool guy.

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 12:19 PM
I certainly don't deserve anything from anyone on here, lord knows I spend money easily enough. I'd love to help judge stories though. :)

Daniel2115
04-28-2012, 12:23 PM
I deserve to win cause I'm a full time college student that doesn't have extra money to spend on this game. Which is why I'm thankful for tapjoy lol. But a 15$ iTunes card deff wouldn't hurt :D

And since people are talkin about their injurys I'll add in that I dislocated my heel and ankle a week and a half ago and have all kinds of tendon damage. Now in a cast. I was playing basketball when it happened and came down on my ankle wrong and It was stuck sideways (I know, gross) so now Im in a wheel chair still going to class and can't put any pressure on my ankle for at least 8 weeks as of now

Jazz
04-28-2012, 12:24 PM
I deserve to win because...

A) My avatar is sexy...
B) I'm sexy...
C) This was my first post...

dudeman
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
... Because my hand is broken and I shouldn't buy any gold since I can't earn any $. To make it worse, it's my dominant hand, so I get to use the wrong hand for everything. Yes, everything.

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 12:35 PM
... Because my hand is broken and I shouldn't buy any gold since I can't earn any $. To make it worse, it's my dominant hand, so I get to use the wrong hand for everything. Yes, everything.

Define "everything"... ;)

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Define "everything"... ;)
He means everything, don't forget might be lil kids yo, but I know you were joking. Atleast I hope.

enahs1
04-28-2012, 02:30 PM
I Deserve to win a $15 dollar gift card because I'm a kid and I don't have a job. I also have no way to get a job because I'm too young... And I really want some gold for a gold building. Thanks for another opportunity... :)

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I deserve to win the itunes gift card bescause I will put it to good use. Soon I will be up in the high levels to do some rat catching, but for now 89 atm inconjunction of me reporting many cheater I have been trying to destroy their supplies' of land mines :p

But essentially I wanna buy some crates bloe **** up! :)

Maniaxe
04-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I Deserve to win a $15 dollar gift card because I'm a kid and I don't have a job. I also have no way to get a job because I'm too young... And I really want some gold for a gold building. Thanks for another opportunity... :)
Mow a yard, rake some leaves, plant some flowers, shovel a snowed in driveway. There's a a job you can do for every season.
Geez kids these days, My first job was breaking bricks for 5 five cents a day and I walked up hill in the snow to and from work. I was seven years old and ate coal for breakfast and and crapped diamonds after dinner. Old man McGillcuty and the local bruisers would take the the diamonds from myself and the the other orphans cold hands and replace them with older pieces of coal and it was off to the barn for some sleep then up again for brick breaking and eating coal. Now don't let me hear ya whining about no gold for your fancy electronic gizmo.

Dreno33
04-28-2012, 02:47 PM
I deserve to win the £15 iTunes card because......?

I have had the worst couple of days with my car being stolen recently and being short a couple of grand b/c of it and will now have to spend my savings just to get up and going again...

Jazz
04-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Did I mention my avatar is sexy?

Boom
04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
I deserve the $15 iTunes card because Im aiming for a good future so I'm saving money for college unless I get a full ride.....Which I hope I do. And now CC related: I want to stay in the game longer and compete as long as I can I'm a free player and the m4s are gone too...

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
He means everything, don't forget might be lil kids yo, but I know you were joking. Atleast I hope.

Duuuuuuh... :P

i need muney
04-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I deserve the card because my glasses look like sixtees TV's.

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 03:17 PM
I think Ghost deserves it, if he wants it, doubt he will... for all the work he's put into helping KA players, who are also CC players.

Omg, can't thank you enough, Ghost, for all of your help. You've done a lot with CC, too, but been there, done that already. :)

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 03:18 PM
I think Ghost deserves it, if he wants it, doubt he will... for all the work he's put into helping KA players, who are also CC players.

Omg, can't thank you enough, Ghost, for all of your help. You've done a lot with CC, too, but been there, done that already. :)

I really agree with this.

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Alright here goes....
I deserve it because I cleaned the entire house today while my better half worked. I also did the laundry, washed the dishes, cleaned the pool, mowed and edged the yard. I even took my little one for a ride in the '68 vette. Oh yeah, did I mention that she didn't even ask me too?

erik
04-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I think you should give it to JC for all the terds he has had to put up with on his wall lately.

Joeycool
04-28-2012, 05:22 PM
I think you should give it to JC for all the terds he has had to put up with on his wall lately.

My wall is pretty good these days huh?? ha ha!

Joeycool
04-29-2012, 04:31 AM
Keep them coming folks! :)

i need muney
04-29-2012, 04:36 AM
I deserve to win the £15 iTunes card because......I finally made a how-to report cheaters thread. With nice pictures too! ;) I don't have any spare money for games, but would love some awesome kratos or 2 Palms. Pleeeeaasesese!!!111

CounterSniper
04-29-2012, 04:43 AM
I think Swifty deserves it for all the drama he has to put up with on a daily basis.

Jill
04-29-2012, 06:26 AM
I deserve it because I just mastered the Joeycool jig after getting my 10th painting, de da dee da dee da dee, de da dee da dee da deeeeeeeeeeee. LOL

Twinkie
04-29-2012, 07:44 AM
I deserve to win the card because I'm getting no love at all!! For 80+ levels, my wall was full of sweet and nice messages, ranging from "Sup beautiful, Hi sexy, I fancy you Delicious" (that last one was from Joey, totally made me blushed:o) Now it's full of "chump, she male, ugly mutt, whore, slut". What happened to my streak of love? I feel like I'm back in high school all over again, except for the mutt and she male. No one ever called me that, but hey, there's a first for everything. I have haters coming at me from all directions. It's like they all got together, went off into the woods, started a "I Hate Twinkie" Club, and been planning their attack strategy on me for the past 80 levels. One of them suddenly saw I'm at lv 170 now and almost end game, and went like "Oh crap, we gotta attack her now, she's almost end game. You, go attack her everyday. You, go rob her. You, insult her and lower her self esteem. You...uh...go on forum and stare at her pics, see if you can find any disfigurements, and we'll make fun of that" Seriously, what the hell? :rolleyes:

I'm now featured on two daily reports that are spammed to all players, one is a beatdown/hitlist report and the other is full of insults. I'm sure there's a 3rd and 4th one in the works. I just wanted to be on 1 report, 2 is a little overwhelming. A girl can't even check into game real quick and collect fake money from her buildings without hearing her phone buzz at the loading screen and go "Oh man, is it a red text of att/rob, or green text of more insults". I just want to collect real quick and go. Totally not necessary all you haters. I get it, I look like a she male, THANKS!! Don't write "she male" so much, save room for the next person so they can write "chump" too. Let's alternate line by line with all the name calling.

Wait, is this for iTunes? Can I trade it for a gift certificate to a liquor store? I need a drink after all this. :p

Ohaithere
04-29-2012, 07:45 AM
I think pikachu deserves it for all the hard work on the forum and being genuine guy ;)

i need muney
04-29-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm getting no love at all!!
Shape up, your gorgeous ;)

Ghost818
04-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Introduce me and Snoopy to those friends Twinkie and I'll make sure Snoopy hands that over to you :D

Dravak
04-30-2012, 02:46 AM
@Twinkie

LOL ROFLMAO ....hahhaha :D You know twinkie , that means they love you , you are the most popular girl around , making those teenagers with amex platinum cards hate you that much lol

You should be proud lol instead of angry , infact don't buy gold lol with so much attention .
Muwhahaha you are the queen of CC .
Just throw some loser remark back at them , so they waste more stamina on you lol .
You know they love you red for showing hearts , green for giving you adoration ..
What more can a girl want in life ;) , just that they are the wrong kind ah you can't have it all LOL

xclusiv
04-30-2012, 02:49 AM
I deserve to win this because im crazy enough to start my own competition after i win it to give it to someone else LOL

Swifty
04-30-2012, 03:01 AM
I vote for Twinkie because she has to put up with so much bs.

Compared to the abuse she gets, I get none at all. And I get a lot.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:55 AM
I vote for Twinkie because she has to put up with so much bs.

Compared to the abuse she gets, I get none at all. And I get a lot.
You phony-mahony lint licker!

Twinkie
04-30-2012, 05:33 AM
Thanks guys, but I don't want the card. I was just venting for fun :p You can't go through life without having people hate on you. I'm not some 14 year old girl with a low self esteem who will be affected by this. If I can deal with haters in real life, why should I care about some anonymous loser who I NEVER see or meet? The more they hate you, the more they care. Way back in the day, I've had girls blogged about me on xanga, anyone remembers xanga? That's old skool!! God I hope this guy started a hate page about me on Facebook somewhere, that would be awesome!!!

Anyway, gonna end it here. Sorry Joey for putting your thread off track. Let's hear other stories =)

Fricco
04-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Not sure he would want it but has anyone suggested giving it to Sez for starting the first itune give away ?

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 07:37 AM
I doubt Sez would take it.

Fig Oni
04-30-2012, 07:41 AM
I doubt Sez would take it.

Joey your the one who started the trend.
Also the sign is clear your on 1500 post and a penny a post equals £15.00.

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Joey your the one who started the trend.
Also the sign is clear your on 1500 post and a penny a post equals £15.00.

Ha ha! 1500 posts! I need to get out more!! ;)

Joe Brown1
04-30-2012, 07:52 AM
Would love to have it . . done nothing to deserve it and don't have any good story as to why I need it. Would be better served giving it to someone else. Awesome contest as usual JoeyCool and Fig Oni!:cool:

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 07:54 AM
Awesome contest as usual JoeyCool!:cool:

All the credit goes to Forum legend Fig Oni!

NotHappyatU
04-30-2012, 08:04 AM
There are too many rich people on here. I deserve the card because I'm poor and no one want it.

Joe Brown1
04-30-2012, 08:08 AM
+1 to Fig Oni as well!!! Sorry for the oversight - no slight intended:cool:

erik
04-30-2012, 08:48 AM
For hitting 500k RP today (soon) and for achieving all the 1000s of needless losses!

Thats what I made up because itunes has cut me off and the clock is ticking down. Fix it CS!!!

15hrs 12mins 20 secs...

15hrs 12 mins 18 secs...

Joeycool
04-30-2012, 04:05 PM
We'll pick a winner tomorrow then when the event has finished! :)

Jazz
04-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I deserve it because I'm tired of not getting stuff. These events really leave me in a bad mood...

jobadass
04-30-2012, 04:29 PM
I deserve it because I don't own any Euros, and know that if 15EUs = 30 USD, my country is more F-ed than I thought.
Pretty soon the Peso will control all of N America

Ram
04-30-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm Ram! nuff said.

i need muney
04-30-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm Ram! nuff said.
I vote him.

Joeycool
05-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I deserve it because I don't own any Euros, and know that if 15EUs = 30 USD, my country is more F-ed than I thought.
Pretty soon the Peso will control all of N America

ha ha!!! £ = Pounds
€ = Euros

In the UK we use pounds!

You can still cash the card in and it will convert to $

Joeycool
05-01-2012, 01:18 PM
So the winner is....

Mow a yard, rake some leaves, plant some flowers, shovel a snowed in driveway. There's a a job you can do for every season.
Geez kids these days, My first job was breaking bricks for 5 five cents a day and I walked up hill in the snow to and from work. I was seven years old and ate coal for breakfast and and crapped diamonds after dinner. Old man McGillcuty and the local bruisers would take the the diamonds from myself and the the other orphans cold hands and replace them with older pieces of coal and it was off to the barn for some sleep then up again for brick breaking and eating coal. Now don't let me hear ya whining about no gold for your fancy electronic gizmo.

Me and Fig love a funny story! So we picked out this one!

Thanks to all who made this a fun thread! Especially Fig for giving away the gift card!

Maniaxe... PM sent! ;)

Fig Oni
05-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Firstly no credit to me as this is solely Joey's idea.

Joey your a Legend.

Congratulations Mani.

Maniaxe
05-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Haha I am glad I could provide a few people with a few chuckles. A big thank you to both of you guys not only for the card but for your input here on the forums. The forums is nothing with out its diverse groups of members.
Now where did I put that electro-gizmo, I've got gold to go get!

Dravak
05-01-2012, 02:01 PM
congrats maniac axe don't spent it yet , the crates aren't this fabulous this week ,
Must be trying to stimulate mnju to not buy gold .... let see the event muwhahaha .

jobadass
05-01-2012, 02:39 PM
ha ha!!! £ = Pounds
€ = Euros

In the UK we use pounds!

You can still cash the card in and it will convert to $
LOL show's just how ignorant I am!

Congrats Mani!

Ghost818
05-01-2012, 03:16 PM

Aww lol, thats nice of you Vile Lynn, but I wouldn't have taken it either way, Fig and Joey are both my dear friends my post was just a joke. Besides I wouldn't be comfortable taking anything from my friends.

Congrats Maniaxe :D

Gaming Will
05-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Congrats Maniaxe, and thanks Joey and Fig for another contest.