PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy question

Daniel2115
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
If I sign up for the free trials on some of these offers that give alot of gold do they credit u with the gold as soon as you finish the application? And if I cancel the membership before the free trial is up so I dont have to pay do I still get to keep the gold? Thanks for the help

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Each one is different and it'll (usually) say in the terms what's needed specifically... As to how soon you see the gold?
That will be included (usually) too...some takes a few hours, some are instant... I'd stay clear of any "membership" stuff unless it is something you are sure you can cancel easily, and or wanted to purchase/try out anyways...

Daniel2115
04-28-2012, 11:28 AM
That sucks cause all the big gold earners are the membership ones but I'd rather not get stuck into paying more for a membership than I would for the gold lol

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 11:31 AM
That sucks cause all the big gold earners are the membership ones but I'd rather not get stuck into paying more for a membership than I would for the gold lol

Totally! I like certain ones....Netflix, Gamefly... those are nice and easy, the credit report ones are easy too, but a pain in the rear to cancel. Not that it can't be done, they just hound you on the phone for a while... (annoying)

Car insurance I believe runs a credit check, don't quote me... and the credit card ones obviously do, these aren't worth it in my opinion, not for just a game.. I'd rather just buy gold in that case.

Sometimes ordering flowers offers are nice, for a special someone. :) I'm sure if you really look you can find smart ones...

Daniel2115
04-28-2012, 12:31 PM
Ya I was thinking about doing the Netflix and gamefly ones since those are easy to cancel. But ur right about the car insurance, i was checking it out the other day and they ask for a credit check. They need to come out with some app downloads for like 10 gold a piece lol.

Do u have the free gold button on ur Cc? I tried emailing funzio about it And they asked me to send a screen shot since I dont have the button over a week ago and they never got back to me (what a surprise) lol

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Ya I was thinking about doing the Netflix and gamefly ones since those are easy to cancel. But ur right about the car insurance, i was checking it out the other day and they ask for a credit check. They need to come out with some app downloads for like 10 gold a piece lol.

Do u have the free gold button on ur Cc? I tried emailing funzio about it And they asked me to send a screen shot since I dont have the button over a week ago and they never got back to me (what a surprise) lol

"downloads for like 10 gold a piece" Amen to that! :P
As for the free gold button, I don't on my 3GS and I haven't...time will tell, 4S shows it, not now during a sale but usually is shows it.