PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling my 8 hour buildings

silverbackspur
04-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know how much you get for selling pirate taverns and credit agencies.

Buck
04-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I have gotten half the purchase price for buildings I have sold, but I'm not sure about gold buildings.

silverbackspur
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Not sure how much I paid for the credit agencies. Got them along time ago.
Anyone know the answer to both.

AppleMacGuy
04-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know how much you get for selling pirate taverns and credit agencies.$7 million for the PT & $6.5 million for the CA.

Dravak
04-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Don't sell those even if 2 times robbed it is still a very highincome , when collecting .
You just need to stand that it wil get robbed .

Honestly check what you keep after 24 hour even robbed , and if not robbed what you get .

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Don't sell those even if 2 times robbed it is still a very highincome , when collecting .
You just need to stand that it wil get robbed .

Honestly check what you keep after 24 hour even robbed , and if not robbed what you get .

I agree with Dravak, don't sell the high income buildings, at least save up and expand hood... :D

Dr Girlfriend
04-28-2012, 12:05 PM
I love my 8 hours buildings. I do a better job of collecting them than my 12's. :(

Jazz
04-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Sorry if this is stupid (I'm sorta new), but why would you ever delete these buildings? From what I've read, the Pirate Tavern and Credit Agency are really good buildings.

Joeycool
04-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry if this is stupid (I'm sorta new), but why would you ever delete these buildings? From what I've read, the Pirate Tavern and Credit Agency are really good buildings.

The only reasons I could think is if you wanted the space for something else.

Or if you use defence explosives and are poor at collecting on time. You would get robbed quite a lot and this may cost you explosives.

People may not rob you if you didn't have big payouts like PT's.

I toyed with selling mine... but decided against it.