PDA

View Full Version : Devils Take Down or Confession Bringer?

Beardy
04-28-2012, 09:32 AM
In this latest event the top item for 10 paintings is called 'Confession Bringer' 194 Att / 139 Def.

I keep reading people on this forum calling there top item the 'Devils Takedown'.

Am I missing something here? :confused:

TenderPlacebo
04-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Lower levels recieve different items.

Beardy
04-28-2012, 09:35 AM
That does'nt seem fair.... Even though the item is worth less they still expect me to spend gold on it and more than likely still not even get it!

In the last event the top item available to me was called the 'Money Buster or Bank Buster' Cant remember now. What was if for the higer levels?

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:37 AM
If you are not 80 then you don't have the highest tier rewards , but the bonus this event makes the game even more unbalanced , if you play regulary or have too much points in energy .
This item is a must have , 5 energy instead of 3 a min (or 55 second with right class)

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Well you don't need this one if you are a camper tough ..

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 09:46 AM
At higher levels we spend more $ to attempt to open the crates. The end result is the same but comparable to your level. Why should a low level get the same amt of attack/defense increase upon opening the 10th crate? How about a Thanks Funzio for an opportunity to receive a GOLD priced item for free?

Thanks Funzio!

iteachem
04-28-2012, 09:47 AM
what happens if you level past 80 during an event?

upsman_17
04-28-2012, 09:47 AM

I am at level 102 and semi-camping for a bit and not using energy at all, so when I saw that this end weapon gave 65% quicker energy refills I wasn't too excited. But the more I thought about it, eventually when I'm not camping and I go back to boss farming around level 120, this weapon will be a game changer. Still don't plan to use and gold on the event but I really hope I get the end item again. I can see it will provide me much more value than the 100 attack skill points I got last event that Funzio refuses to let anyone in on what the true benefit really is.

upsman_17
04-28-2012, 09:50 AM
what happens if you level past 80 during an event?

The first event I started at level 78 and got the lower tier weapons for the 3/5/7 increments. But I got the 10th diamond at level 81 and received the diamond sig. Def worth leveling up above 80 if you are close.

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
If you level to 80 then the final items you didn't get yet , changes to the higher tier items .
Same story for hitting 30 I think .

iteachem
04-28-2012, 10:01 AM
If you level to 80 then the final items you didn't get yet , changes to the higher tier items .
Same story for hitting 30 I think .

I wish it would retro the weapons... I am at 7 of 10 and If I get 8 today I will try to level. Now if I could only get back enough Mafia to rejoin Thug Life....

Dravak
04-28-2012, 10:26 AM
For slow maffia upgrade to rejoin thug life , just keep on refreshing the vip invite button .
Don't buy VIP it gets you a staggering number of freaking 150-200 and lags your CC .
Was bored and tried it yesterday ... and now it is like lagfest once in a while

To get maffia check the news of people and the numbers added on hourly basis , usually get you the active ones.
Don't bother with the people who are like10 days ago .

erik
04-28-2012, 10:32 AM
It doesn't seem fair, but don't worry, it is!

Beardy
04-28-2012, 02:49 PM
I guess seeing as you have to pay more to open a box it seems a little more fair.

But the higher level up you are the more money you earn/rob, so it kind of evens that out. I know I wouldnt mind paying more in game cash to open boxes if I got a better stats weapon from it.
Also it still costs 15 gold, no matter what level you are for a garanteed open...

My (possible) 10th painting weapon should be just as good as the high level weapon, as I too plan on leveling up past level 80 one day.. Which would put me up there with players that did manage to get the item with higher stats.

@Gaming Will - I am still thankful to Funzio for doing these events, I never said I wasn't. This is my 3rd event, I doubt I will get the 10th item, just like the other 2 events I did'nt. Was just asking why mine was called the Confession Bringer.

Synergy
04-28-2012, 03:52 PM

I can't see this item not being beneficial to anyone who is or ever will be playing competitively. Even the campers should one day be in a position where this will benefit them if they have it, I believe.

erik
04-28-2012, 05:26 PM
All teasing aside Beardy, the effect is really the game changer, and I am assuming that is always the same?

The stats will probably move you the same relative amount against your peers as it does for us (probably more).

I guess they are trying to make sure everyone gets a great result. Oh, and to remind 1 account that they are goofballs.

I think they should have another tier to be honest. It should be 142 and slide up as the rival list evolves.