PDA

View Full Version : how do I report money glitchers? (WARNING RANT MODE ACTIVATED)

duelblade
04-28-2012, 09:29 AM
so normally I don't waste my time reporting glitches since they usually hit me once and move on but im sick of this kid! he's been hitting me for days and claims that he is legit (i'll let you decide)

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/0bf9a667.jpg

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/06dabeb1.jpg

so can I email funzio with these pictures? or do I just give them his name and level?I just don't know how to play the game also he "claims" that he got all his money from robbing people and I don't know what im doing but if he knew what he was doing then why would he invest into 860 rifles and he already has 495 sniper rifles?

can you please just do something about this guy? I haven't left a link but he goes out of his way everyday just to rob me and leave nasty messages

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/33c983f3.jpg

(WARNING RANT MODE ACTIVATED!)

also what the hell funzio?! you release gold sales and another stupid event instead of fixing this game?! why the hell should I keep throwing money into this game when these kids can hack the game and get better stats them me?! I've befriended a couple and none of them have been set back since I added them weeks ago!

since are stats are so close I bought another itunes cards to buy more crates so he couldn't hit me but then I got to thinking what the hell!!! why should I invest more money into this game if they have known about the glitches and have done nothing but release more dam events!

You want more money then the $150 I've already invest funzio? well your not getting this $20 itunes money until you prove that you actually are taking care of this freaking money glitchers! why should I spend money if glitchers can beat me and not invest a penny into your game?

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Depend on how much he spent versus your 120$ :p

Since mines get removed asap , so if he spent more then your 120$ then tough luck .
But why didn't you report him ?

End deal report and move on , or outspent him is the case here .

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:34 AM
sorry use the ingame function to report him , his username screenshots etc duelblade .
Should be in the request help , then contact funzio .

duelblade
04-28-2012, 09:38 AM
sorry use the ingame function to report him , his username screenshots etc duelblade .
Should be in the request help , then contact funzio .

is that ingame or on this website?

Dravak
04-28-2012, 09:39 AM
ingame you need to report in game duelblade .

iteachem
04-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I have reported via ingame link with as much info as possible letting them know I have the screenshots. I haven't figured out a way to attach the screenshots in game.

They have usually replied asking for screenshots and then I send them back via good old email..

duelblade
04-28-2012, 09:45 AM
ingame you need to report in game duelblade .

can I add the pictures?

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 09:54 AM
When you send the initial complaint, put suspected cheater in the title.

Once you get the confirmation email from Funzio that the complaint was received, it will give you the ticket number. Put the ticket number and picture # in future emails, aske attach the pictures.

Jill
04-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Now that what I call a rant and I 100% support it.

duelblade
04-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Now that what I call a rant and I 100% support it.

nice to see im not the only feeling this way...I feel like this is cod all over again (I changed to battlefield 3 after the black ops second chance and I never have purchased mw3)

Instead of fixing their game they just keep releasing content to increase their profit off it and instead of taking care major problems and bug abusers.

Dravak
04-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Duel there it is that there is only a small minority , that really is anti cheaters ...
Sorry will not cheat , but people simply are lving the grab what you can when it is free and make the excuse later.
That stupid pikachu is not banned even more support this theory .

Sorry makes the 0 tolerance post a joke .