PDA

View Full Version : What do I do with all these yew staffs?

Pace
04-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Title says it all; I just realized all these yew staffs and wolf pelts I am getting while trying to get to level 5 in the dark forest don't even show up as weapons and armor when I check my equipment - what good are they? Why give drops like this that just disappear? Just for the quests? What am I missing?

I at least thought the yew staff was like a low grade weapon....A 0 D 1 or something....

dtgamemaster
04-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Bingo. There is a quest called longbows that needs 3 yew staves..

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 10:50 AM
They are just quest related items. Soon they might introduce a tab to just show those quest related items. This is a possibility but I am not sure.

TemplarX
04-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I received a Malik's Journal and something called a Hagstone, but I can't find it in my inventory. There should be a tab for us to keep track of these items, and some clues on what they will be used for.

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I received a Malik's Journal and something called a Hagstone, but I can't find it in my inventory. There should be a tab for us to keep track of these items, and some clues on what they will be used for. they aren't used for anything but the quests in that map. I have suggested that they give us that tab to show the quest and other things. Let's see how that goes.

TemplarX
04-28-2012, 08:06 PM
they aren't used for anything but the quests in that map. I have suggested that they give us that tab to show the quest and other things. Let's see how that goes.
So if I am not following the quest, those items are as good as useless? And I have to fight those monsters all over again to getbthe rewards if I return to the quest thread later on?

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 10:03 PM
So if I am not following the quest, those items are as good as useless? And I have to fight those monsters all over again to getbthe rewards if I return to the quest thread later on?

Not sure if you have to fight them all over again if you already have it in your inventory, perhaps you might. I haven't tested this myself.

ABlueTree
04-29-2012, 10:18 AM

I actually know this, if you get the item before the quest, it still counts. This happened to me with the malik's journal.