PDA

View Full Version : Attack stats

beaux
04-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Anybody got any good suggestions on what to farm to help raise attack stats.

iteachem
04-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I haven't farmed many weapons except for about 20 of the rusty m4s from the junkyard, just loot drops from PVP and that worked pretty well for me so far... I am in the 70s so may be different for you

Leopold Stotch
04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
i dont farm but i would suggest looking to rob clothing stores, meat factories, italian restaurants, diners, and chinese restaruants for the big Respect points they give you, and then spend the respect on some nice respect weapons. depending on where you are in the game , i started off buying tommy guns and steel toed boots with them, then switched to sawed off shotguns, mustangs and yamaha bikes, now im level 100 and pretty strong compared to most rivals, obviously some people are stronger, but i have spent no gold so far. now with respect i buy chain whips and still buy the yamaha bike cause im always lacking in vehicles

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 03:00 PM
The last 2 levels are awesome...Takes buttloads of energy though.

Dravak
04-28-2012, 03:04 PM
If you can farm respect are in sawoff shotgun range , buy those and nvb till 100
if you want to farm guns well sadly rusty pissed on M4A1 is still the best to go .
till you can find another good consistant drop , that people are not sharing :p

But truth is check the google spread sheet , anything posted here gets nerfed .

beaux
04-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks I appreciate it guys been going over the spreadsheet just gets kinda confusing sometimes on which one would be best.