PDA

View Full Version : Changes you would like to see made to events

Mad
04-28-2012, 08:55 AM
I was just curious as to what really annoys you about events.

What ONE thing would you like to see changed. I have only participated in two so my experience is very limited. But the one thing I would like to see changed is winning grunts. Grunts are not an award they are a punishment particularly since there is no way to get rid of them. I have "WON" two grunts at least from Fuzio's perspective. Since I didn't have the units to properly fill them I was weakened with the addition compared to other players at that ally level.

At the very least there should be an option to refuse them.

What one thing would you like to see changed?

Buggs1a
04-28-2012, 09:16 AM
I'd like to see changed the stuff you win and not getting the warhead. I have 8 and have been gifted a few items. Annoying because I'd have 10 if it wasn't for that. I want that energy lol.

Copenhagen
04-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Just received my 10th sorry in a row, all using the "medium chance". I would like to see the odds calculation posted.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 09:38 AM
The biggest change I would like to see is me getting 10! In the last 3 events I have been stuck on 9 for a combined total of 1 week, am I the most unluckiest guy here or can someone top that?

Big John
04-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Just received my 10th sorry in a row, all using the "medium chance". I would like to see the odds calculation posted.
This.
As I've said on other threads, this event has been brutal for me. Openings with medium chance have been almost impossible.

Poopenshire
04-28-2012, 11:52 AM
The biggest change I would like to see is me getting 10! In the last 3 events I have been stuck on 9 for a combined total of 1 week, am I the most unluckiest guy here or can someone top that?
At least you get to 9!

RonaldPVincent
04-28-2012, 12:33 PM
How about an actual random program to dictate success and failure?
How about the ability to open boxes left over after the official clock expires?
How about being able to sell boxes for cash? Like buildings youve built.
How about doing away with golds advantages? Just base the choices to open strictly on cash.

I know these are pipedreams but Im only answering the question at hand.

negotiator
04-28-2012, 01:03 PM
How about an actual random program to dictate success and failure?
How about the ability to open boxes left over after the official clock expires?
How about being able to sell boxes for cash? Like buildings youve built.
How about doing away with golds advantages? Just base the choices to open strictly on cash.

I know these are pipedreams but Im only answering the question at hand.

1 and 4 will never happen the gold is the reason for the event.

I really like the second idea.

commandNconquer
04-28-2012, 01:07 PM
what i would love is the following option : 80% open rate for 10'000 times your level price so for me that would cost 760'000$ for an open with 80% chance instead of the medium chance