PDA

View Full Version : About attaching pictures in profile.

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 06:36 AM
Has anybody attached any pictures in the album section of their profiles? I was trying yesterday and it gave me an invalid file message all the time. Maybe it's featured on the profile but it's unabled?

Bronson
04-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Alright Seqs the only 2 people I have seen with albums are Dreno and JP

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Damn Dreno would be the one to know but he's not even here anymore, I'll ask JP I just had some pretty cool war pictures I wanted to share with you all. ;)

Bronson
04-28-2012, 07:43 AM
Damn Dreno would be the one to know but he's not even here anymore, I'll ask JP I just had some pretty cool war pictures I wanted to share with you all. ;)

Those would be wicked make sure you give us a heads up when you get them online

Copenhagen
04-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Those would be wicked make sure you give us a heads up when you get them online

2nd that. And a tutorial on loading albums.

SeqWins
04-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Man the files allowed here are way too small I'm struggling getting a couple of pictures uploaded and I have some sick ones from my last push.

Pace
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Man the files allowed here are way too small I'm struggling getting a couple of pictures uploaded and I have some sick ones from my last push.

Did you ever upload those pics?

SeqWins
05-04-2012, 12:32 PM
They're in my profile.

vball
05-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Had a couple guys ask about my photography work so was trying to set up an album. It says a .jpg is an invalid file type. What does it need? Is there a size limit?

Arizona
05-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Had a couple guys ask about my photography work so was trying to set up an album. It says a .jpg is an invalid file type. What does it need? Is there a size limit?

Vball
Check out the FAQ at the top of the page.
Under Board FAQ there's a sub heading Setting and Profile Features
in there you'll find info under Albums and Pictures

Hope it's of some help. Would like to see some of your work. I started out in photography, mostly 5x4 sheet film, then 35mm and digital. Like landscape photography and the American Southwest. Death Valley and the Sonoran Desert.