PDA

View Full Version : Question

Linozz
04-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Hello everyone, i am new in this game so i have a question to older players. While i was looking for enemies to raid i saw a lot of players which levels was between 20-23 having units buildings for air and for sea. Those buildings requires lvl 30 and 4O. How is it possible for those players with lvl 20-23 having those buildings on their bases?

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Same thing happened to me when I started playing I kept seeing other players with buildings capped at higher levels. This is what happened those Players have probably been Playing ever since the game was released and they put a LVL cap on. Buildings. At one point those building were available to all levels.

Linozz
04-28-2012, 06:50 AM
Yes but you r talking for months ago. If these players are still active how they are still low lvls? I mean after every winning fight you r taking exp.

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 07:08 AM
They are lower levels because they are campers, meaning they don't do PVP or PVe and find means to slow down the game in order to level up building and get stronger units.

Linozz
04-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Do you think its good to be a camper or not?Not forever just for a couple of weeks or months!

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 07:29 AM
If you scroll down this page or maybe even the second page there's a whole thread on camping and there's pretty good insight there by some of the most experienced players look it up. The thread is called are you camp? Lol

Bronson
04-28-2012, 07:32 AM
You got two choices in this game spend some time camping or spend some money on the credit card otherwise your gonna get eaten alive at the top end