PDA

View Full Version : Problem buying gold

611 237 757
04-28-2012, 06:30 AM
I have tried several times to buy gold but I keep getting a message advising that my purchase has failed. My credit card details are definately correct and there is loads of spare credit. Anyone else have this issue and can help me resolve it?

TRAZ
04-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Couple of questions for you.

1. Are you getting the contact customer support pop-up when trying to make the purchase?

2. Are you able to make a smaller purchase?

Usually have to contact iTunes customer support online to resolve the situation. There's an Express Lane to help you. Once you bring up your iTunes, you can click on the link labeled Help then scroll and select Apple Service and Support. It'll take you to the Express Lane.

Once at the Express Lane area:

1. Select ITunes
2. Select ITunes Store
3. Click on Purchases, Billing & Redemption
4. Click on Continue
5. Click on Unable to purchase from iTunes Store
6. Select your device
7. Select version of iTunes
8. Select your country
9. Enter Unable to purchase gold from Funzio
10. Click Continue
11. Sign in
12. Fill in your contact information
13. Fill in your actual problem. Example would be "Unable to purchase gold from Funzio Crime City HD."
14. Click send

I've had a huge hassle before trying to get anything resolved over the weekend as most of them do not work on the weekend. You could also try randomly throughout the day to continue to try to purchase gold.

Another alternative would be to redeem any giftcards and remove the credit card option from your account or use paypal instead to fund the transaction.

All methods are just suggestions you could try. Not sure if any of them will resolve the problem for you before the sale on gold ends.

Worth a try though. Good luck.