PDA

View Full Version : Valor Cheat

Hellstorm
04-28-2012, 02:45 AM
How is it possible that somebody with less than 3000 fights won, and less than 600 successful raids, can have almost 500 super hornets and over 300 stealth boats? The math just doesn't add up here. Even with all the valor missions, considering the losses while pursuing those missions, would never leave you with enough valor to purchase all those units.

So the only reasonable explanation would be there is a cheat. Of course we all know how that works on jail broken devices, it's fairly simple with I file, but if that is the case there needs to be some sort of preventions and controls put in place. Btw. My device is not jail broken ;)

So funzio, you have to work on that!

azy
04-28-2012, 10:56 AM
I've also seen those players where the math doesn't add up. It's very disappointing. Beyond straight math, there is also the fact that valor missions are unlocked with level upgrades. Some of those players are relatively low level and wouldn't have access to the missions, regardless of how many fights they won.

Just to put things into perspective, 100 Super Hornets would cost 35,000 valor points. If one averages 5 valor points per fight, that's 7,000 wins if valor missions aren't available. Some players exceed that by a laughable margin.

Should we start reporting to Funzio for investigation? Or should we start exploiting every hole the game provides?

Warfiend
04-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I would say if it bothers you, report them. Exploiting it yourself, especially if you've put a good amount of honest time into the game already, could lead to you getting caught and banned.

My personal philosophy is to be the kind of person I want to be without regard for the kind of people I see around me.

I personally have never understood people who cheat in games. I suppose it's more understandable in a game like this, to a degree, but it just seems like if you have to cheat, what's the point of playing? Where's the sense of accomplishment?

el_gringo
04-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Funzio often credit people with valour when there has been problems. I don't exactly have 300 super hornets, but I have way more valour units than my missions/fights/raids would total at my level due to this. Perhaps thats the explanation, although to bee giveen hat much valour something serious must have happened!

Ramshutu
04-28-2012, 03:59 PM
How is it possible that somebody with less than 3000 fights won, and less than 600 successful raids, can have almost 500 super hornets and over 300 stealth boats? The math just doesn't add up here. Even with all the valor missions, considering the losses while pursuing those missions, would never leave you with enough valor to purchase all those units.

So the only reasonable explanation would be there is a cheat. Of course we all know how that works on jail broken devices, it's fairly simple with I file, but if that is the case there needs to be some sort of preventions and controls put in place. Btw. My device is not jail broken ;)

So funzio, you have to work on that!

I have 3000 successful fights and have 150/150 stealth frigates and superhormets. I have purchased 15k of other valour units over my first weeks before I realised that they were a waste.

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 02:47 AM
That's a lot too. Not bad though.

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 02:49 AM
I like your philosophy. I'm trying to live by that too. That is why I mind my own business. I don't want those players to be shot down due to me being an ******* however, I'd like to point out the problem and hopefully it'll get fixed some day. Untill then, exactly, just be the person you want to be, regardless.

siL
04-29-2012, 03:20 AM
could you guys enlighten me with this valor missions thing??the highest valor I've gotten is completing the win ** times against people lvl ** (which only gives 50 - 80 valor the max)...

azy
04-29-2012, 03:34 AM
@siL - That's it. Those are valor missions. e.g. Force degradation: Operation 84, etc. The amount of valor you get increases over time. Around level 100, you start to get 2,000 valor points per mission/goal.

mickymacirl
04-29-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm only level 90 and have 300 SH, and am already getting 1700 reward for Force Deg valor missions.

Poopenshire
04-29-2012, 06:32 AM
I am on force degradation mission 101 and it pays off at 830 valor. It keeps increasing with each mission completed.

siL
04-29-2012, 06:45 AM
@siL - That's it. Those are valor missions. e.g. Force degradation: Operation 84, etc. The amount of valor you get increases over time. Around level 100, you start to get 2,000 valor points per mission/goal.

OIC!! that's what it is...I thought it is something new that comes out once you reach a certain level...now I get it..
Thanks!!so as for me, I have to be patient really to get those valors...

Jhoemel
04-29-2012, 07:58 AM
My highest valor for one mission is 2880, but now its back to 2000 coz i maxed out the missions, i only have force degration now

JMC
04-29-2012, 08:09 AM
High level valor missions suck. All pay out only 2000 valor, 100 experience and are force degradation. So they start off requiring 21 attacks, then increased every couple missions. Now im at like 37 attacks per mission.

If a bunch of weak players didn't suddenly show up, these missions would not be worth doing at all.

Jhoemel
04-29-2012, 08:27 AM
High level valor missions suck. All pay out only 2000 valor, 100 experience and are force degradation. So they start off requiring 21 attacks, then increased every couple missions. Now im at like 37 attacks per mission.

If a bunch of weak players didn't suddenly show up, these missions would not be worth doing at all.

Yeah i agree, im like 33 attacks per mission man, i stopped doing pvp because of it, its totally not worth it and the loss of units is really bad right now. And if u attack a weak player, u will surely lose a super hornet or stealth frigate, sucks