PDA

View Full Version : Event Rant!

dudeman
04-28-2012, 01:52 AM
Ok, maybe not quite a rant this time. Let's try a different approach.

Dear Funzio,

I really want that Devil's Take Down gun. I have a lot of spare time lately because I broke my hand and cannot do what I normally do, so 65% faster energy recovery would make CC a lot more enjoyable while I heal.

If I can get the Devil's Take Down without ever having that dreaded feeling of desperation, I'll get two Churches and a Goodfella upgrade to show the Funzio Gods my appreciation.

Sound like a fair deal? ;)

vitus79
04-28-2012, 01:54 AM
nice try. i bet they like: sorry, better luck next time :)

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Calm down sir.

deuces
04-28-2012, 02:28 AM
CALM DOWN SIR.

Seriously bro...:)

Swifty
04-28-2012, 02:43 AM
@dudeman

It is a well kept secret that each account has a special flag. When that flag is toggled, it makes it a lot easier to get the event grand prize. When Funzio read your post, they toggled your flag.

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 02:51 AM
Seriously bro...:)

You got beef?! Come at me bro! ;)

Jill
04-28-2012, 03:20 AM
That wasn't a rant, it was more like a ...... Pretty please lol

Max Power
04-28-2012, 07:37 AM
@dudeman

It is a well kept secret that each account has a special flag. When that flag is toggled, it makes it a lot easier to get the event grand prize. When Funzio read your post, they toggled your flag.

There is nothing quite like having your flag toggled.

crybaby
04-28-2012, 07:46 AM
Can someone please tell me why I am able to start new threads on the CC Facebook forum but not here? I play CC on my android touchpad, and when i first registered was able to post new threads now, for some reason, my permissions have been limited? I don't recall being rude, ignorant, going off topic, obscene, or breaking any rules?? I have sent 2 emails to support and received no response. I understand that I'm a "noob" but really have done nothing to deserve thi. I am a daily player....All day every day. I even referred a few of my mafia here to the sight. I posted a thread on the CC Facebook forum with a few questions as to how to get my hubby started on CC Facebook cuz we cannot have two players on our tablet and it is quite different from the tablet app....its been up for a little over 8 hours and still no response....someone Please tell me what I have done that is so wrong?

Gaming Will
04-28-2012, 08:20 AM
@dudeman,

Sorry about the hand, bro. Hope it heals fast, what is your progress so far on this event?

Have you received any of the end item events?

dudeman
04-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Haha, great one Max!

@Swifty, I hope you're right!

@Will, I am at 8/10 so far. I tapjoyed my way to 150 G for 10 opens, and in those opens got 3 paintings. No gold left though, so I will have to take my chances with the cash option again.

@Jill, sorry for the misleading thread title. I did choose that blushing smiley on purpose though. :p

Dravak
04-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Go dudeman lol , that is the way to go , saves you a lot of gold , I just bought mines lol at 1500 gold this time :p

i need muney
04-28-2012, 10:05 AM
dudeman broke his hand hitting the button :D
Shouldn't have rushed that gold, man.

mnju_03
04-28-2012, 10:09 AM
dudeman broke his hand hitting the button :D
Shouldn't have rushed that gold, man.

Safety first! lol

Dravak
04-28-2012, 10:17 AM
I was expecting him to come up with a good rant lol for this event .
But guess he used up all his karma on the hardened shot gun lol :p

Come on dudeman wanting for the gloat post AGM beat you to it this time :p

crybaby
04-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Am I invisible?

Dravak
04-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Am I invisible?

LOL yes never heard you Q.Q so try us :p
Make us laugh ;)

jkl
04-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Can someone please tell me why I am able to start new threads on the CC Facebook forum but not here? I play CC on my android touchpad, and when i first registered was able to post new threads now, for some reason, my permissions have been limited? I don't recall being rude, ignorant, going off topic, obscene, or breaking any rules?? I have sent 2 emails to support and received no response. I understand that I'm a "noob" but really have done nothing to deserve thi. I am a daily player....All day every day. I even referred a few of my mafia here to the sight. I posted a thread on the CC Facebook forum with a few questions as to how to get my hubby started on CC Facebook cuz we cannot have two players on our tablet and it is quite different from the tablet app....its been up for a little over 8 hours and still no response....someone Please tell me what I have done that is so wrong?

Hi Crybaby. The same thing happened to me. It took 3 tickets but it is now fixed. Put in a new ticket and ask them to manually authenticate your account and you should be fine. PM me if still having issues. Good luck!

erik
04-28-2012, 10:30 AM
i'm with Max. I want my flag toggled too.

<3 Hz
04-28-2012, 10:52 AM
It's going well for once for me. I have 8 paintings at the moment. I have a new strategy for holding onto crates too. I pick them up one at a time and open them immediately. It's my way of giving the middle finger to robbers and attackers bc they won't get any crates from me.

crybaby
04-28-2012, 11:11 AM
LOL yes never heard you Q.Q so try us :p
Make us laugh ;).....feelings hurt and not feeling very welcome here, sorry got no jokes today Mr. Dravak

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 11:15 AM
.....feelings hurt and not feeling very welcome here, sorry got no jokes today Mr. Dravak

Don't worry about it cry baby it can and will be fixed, just be patient keep in mind support doesn't usually work on weekends.

Dravak
04-28-2012, 11:39 AM
.....feelings hurt and not feeling very welcome here, sorry got no jokes today Mr. Dravak

Fine fine I will ad you then you can spam me with questions .

crybaby
04-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Fine fine I will ad you then you can spam me with questions .:-) ty dravak....begging for help is getting old.....

crybaby
04-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Don't worry about it cry baby it can and will be fixed, just be patient keep in mind support doesn't usually work on weekends.Than you ghost, I forget that my time is not the same as others, I sent my emails yesterday ( Friday afternoon) around 2 pm.....its currently Saturday 2:51 here.....blonde, confused, and confused crybaby....oooo soon many strikes against me lol ugh

Murda
04-28-2012, 12:33 PM
I have a lot of spare time lately because I broke my hand and cannot do what I normally do

Just use the other hand....it's called "the stranger"

Dravak
04-28-2012, 12:45 PM
LMAO Murda , oh best one I seen so far lol...

Chiefer
04-28-2012, 02:19 PM
It's going well for once for me. I have 8 paintings at the moment. I have a new strategy for holding onto crates too. I pick them up one at a time and open them immediately. It's my way of giving the middle finger to robbers and attackers bc they won't get any crates from me.

Great need to rob you.... I can't find no crates.

dudeman
04-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Looks like somebody is going to have to come up with 550 Gold Bars to build two Churches and become a Goodfella.

:D

Dravak
04-29-2012, 12:47 PM
LOL see then my money spent in this week wasn't worthless after all :D muwhhaaha next week people more whines and rant , and uncle dravak will spent money on worthless gold sink to support it ;)

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 12:52 PM
If personal enjoyment is achieved what was wasted?

Dravak
04-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Eh that I cannot let go lol , I think I like the forums a lot , the people the wierdo the argument , anyway tried to give away my game to somebody for free :p no strings attached .

But that person doesn't want it lol , or maybe funzio doesn't want it ;)

Well but where are my scratch cards and monsterhunt ..... oh drat event still is not over yet .

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 01:05 PM
New events be it scratch cards/monsters to hunt etc. will only feed the masses of "drop rates suck" or " I saw this guy and he had all of the new drops/gear he is a cheater!"

Like I said before I have been reading forums for months it amazes me at how smart certain people are but yet they lack any common sense and cannot take this game for what it Truly Is.

crybaby
04-29-2012, 01:28 PM
LOL see then my money spent in this week wasn't worthless after all :D muwhhaaha next week people more whines and rant , and uncle dravak will spent money on worthless gold sink to support it ;)hey! You said it was okay to whine and spam your board all I wanted lol :p

Dravak
04-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Sttttt stttt no no , :( don't you dare LOL , or else I have to go Q.Q :p

I need to have room for others to spam my wall :D

crybaby
04-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Sttttt stttt no no , :( don't you dare LOL , or else I have to go Q.Q :p

I need to have room for others to spam my wall :Dbut, but, but.....wait! Lol you would be proud haha! :D I just robbed one hood for my biggest take ever!! 30k from one hood lol....yeah yeah I know it may not be much to you "bigwigs" lol but its a big YIPPEE to me lol