PDA

View Full Version : Boost building to increase vault?

LeBarticus
04-28-2012, 12:11 AM
I know the vault subject has been debated, but I was just thinking about the cost of some of the upgrades such as the space center or nanotech. It's gonna get preettty pricey. I'm all for pvp though I have gotten millions upon millions taking unvaulted cash. I'm just throwing out an idea. So what would you think about a boost building that would allow you to increase your vault capacity?

vball
04-28-2012, 12:33 AM
Would be cool, but my guess is we will not see it.

Aidan
04-28-2012, 12:45 AM
With current 10 mil vault, it's already hard to find people with unvaulted cash. Couple tht with high casualties, pvp is hardly profitable at L80 above. If they do this boost, it will only hurt pvp even more.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 01:04 AM
That could be a good idea, especially if you could raid the building to lower the vault limit then get stuck in doing PVP

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 04:06 AM
Maybe the next event will have a Wells Fargo Armored Truck as the top prize with a 40% Vault Increase from wherever you are. So at 10 mil - it would only boost to 14 mill - which is almost halfway to a Nano :)

LeBarticus
04-28-2012, 02:26 PM
That could be a good idea, especially if you could raid the building to lower the vault limit then get stuck in doing PVP

Yeah, that's smart thinking

Maybe the next event will have a Wells Fargo Armored Truck as the top prize with a 40% Vault Increase from wherever you are. So at 10 mil - it would only boost to 14 mill - which is almost halfway to a Nano :)

Right lol also good, and I mean how much does it cost to upgrade the nano? It must be like 50 mill to get it to lvl 3. And the space center? There must be unvaulted cash every once in a while.

And sometimes when I'm doing pvp I just hit attack down the rival list and eventually I hit someone for 100k +. I'm level 56 though, I'm not sure how it is for higher levels.

Hellstorm
04-29-2012, 02:58 AM
To lvl 2 with a lvl 5 cement factory it's 31 mil. Damnit that's a lot of bills

Taranis73
04-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Increase your cement factory to level ten, should do it with all boost buildings first, and then level up other buildings, 10% reduction does save a bit, but not major amounts. Good hint when your a lower level, but a special boost unit/building would be a good idea. Good idea for the "next name a unit" event. (Hint Hint Funzio)