PDA

View Full Version : Gold Spend Misclick

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Funzio won't refund the misclicks before the reforms when energy was 20 gold fill up I would tap tap farm the rusty m4a1 then bang lag and i spend some tapjoy gold. The total wasted is 80 gold!!!
I have sent in numerous report, but I haven't recieve any communication or refund why?

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 12:03 AM
Did you send it to the correct email?

Synergy
04-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Funzio won't refund the misclicks before the reforms when energy was 20 gold fill up I would tap tap farm the rusty m4a1 then bang lag and i spend some tapjoy gold. The total wasted is 80 gold!!!
I have sent in numerous report, but I haven't recieve any communication or refund why?

Considering CC Mark's reaction to the thread regarding misclicks earlier, I wouldn't send any tickets in about misclicks for at least a week or so if you genuinely misclicked. Apparently some people think it's cool to joke about turning in fake misclick tickets to get free gold. The thread I'm referring to is this one below.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26461-It-was-nice-of-Funzio

Gr8Stealth
04-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Hey, I accidentally wasted 346 gold bars while scrolling around on my phone while land was expanding! And that was the 3rd time in as many days i just accidently touched the wrong spot while expanding/upgrading. And this was gold I bought too. Let's just say I was a bit upset!

I never thought to contact Funzio about turning back the clock....

Is that possible?

xclusiv
04-28-2012, 01:18 AM
email support support@funzio.com tell them your problem along with your mafia code/

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-28-2012, 01:31 AM
I have been using the in game email support.

This is ridiculous that people have been abusing the system, what happens to us when it is a real issue??!

Synergy
04-28-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't know that people have for sure been abusing the system, but they're joking about it and therefor all tickets will be under the microscope for a while. To answer your question though, if they do start having issues with people sending in fake tickets, I would venture to guess they would either just stop giving any refunds all together or maybe make a confirmation tab when spending any gold. If I had to say I would probably say the first of those two is most likely.

Vicious...
04-28-2012, 03:20 AM
I wish we could bank gold like cash, without the deposit fee of course. Out of sight, out of mind.