PDA

View Full Version : Palringo - Crime City Chat Room

Synergy
04-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Ok, so I've used the app "Palringo" for different things in the past. It's basically a chat server, and a pretty nifty one. There's already a Crime City room with a lot more people in it than I expected (although it's dead a lot). Anyone already there? There's 128 members. If not, download Palringo in the app store (the free version is fine), search for crime city. Join room. Go. Now...

Steve0
04-27-2012, 09:16 PM
It would be cool to have a section for just BS, no CC talk.

Synergy
04-27-2012, 09:22 PM
It would be cool to have a section for just BS, no CC talk.

You mean on the forums or real time? If people follow the above directions, that can be a place to bs in real time. If cc comes up, it comes up. If not, cool. Either way, go....now. :)

deuces
04-28-2012, 02:44 AM
i think i need to attempt this not at 3am...downloaded and joined the group but it said i couldnt talk...closed it and cant find the group again! i'll try again tomorrow lol.

Synergy
04-28-2012, 02:49 AM
i think i need to attempt this not at 3am...downloaded and joined the group but it said i couldnt talk...closed it and cant find the group again! i'll try again tomorrow lol.

Ok lol. Anyone who actually does this, feel free to pm me for specific directions on navigating Palringo. It's actually quite simple once you get the hang of it. Also, once you join the group, find me in the list and pm me to let me know you're present. :)