PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if I should farm money for econ or more melee/vehichle items?

Capt Planet
04-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Currently at a point where my attack has almost surpassed my defense score and I'm 7 million short of a hotel. I'm at a point where it's getting harder to increase my stats

I'm a little weak for my level at 148 with 28k in att/def and I'm not really the type to want to restart my game.

Should I keep trying to farm empire buses or hammers/sm chokers or try doing payout jobs like ma sheng to hurry up and have enough for a hotel?

Currently have about 105 chainwhips, 100 exceleros, 350 night vision, and 136 buses.

erik
04-27-2012, 07:35 PM
econ. do it.

Dreno33
04-27-2012, 09:35 PM
econ. do it.

agreed. If you think your stats are too low I would suggest the ol'fashion camping to get your economy higher and buy the expensive stat weapons later when you're ready.

If you want, go ahead and follow these steps:

1) Lower ally count (this will lower the amount of attacks/raids received and save you money)
2) With the money saved, spend on the next expensive upgrade that increases you income/hour the most.
3) When short on money, lean towards upgrading following ROI to stock your money back up.
4) Once saved again, go to next highest upgrade for income/hour.

This is my strategy as a level 8, but I don't see how it could be any different from any level of the game. My income is 26k and started a month ago on this camper. Good Luck man!