PDA

View Full Version : How Should I Spend $10m?

Thunder Child
04-27-2012, 03:22 PM
This should NOT be read as another TC noob question!

Just interested to get some friendly advice into what I should do with $10m.My next building plot is 10m, and I haven't got the space centers or Nanaos yet.Go with one of these, or buy a bunch units?

Your creative input, please, or just let the post drop to an ignominious death!

EnjoyLife
04-27-2012, 03:28 PM
More $ incoming, means more units in future!

spectra
04-27-2012, 04:15 PM
This should NOT be read as another TC noob question!

Just interested to get some friendly advice into what I should do with $10m.My next building plot is 10m, and I haven't got the space centers or Nanaos yet.Go with one of these, or buy a bunch units?

Your creative input, please, or just let the post drop to an ignominious death!
1 - Buy the space centre
2 - raise another 10M
3 - (only if you have the nuclear plant and want the nano) sell the space centre and nuclear plant for almost 10M
4 - Buy the nano

Cheers

Maverick50727
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM
More $ incoming, means more units in future!
I agree with Mr Camper here at this point. LOL Just get those nanos sooner rather than later is all I can say. You might want to look at my statement in http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26276-Are-you-camp

I'm having a real fun time with anything over 10mil since last week. I hope after the event things will change. Getting money buildings will help you work to the nanos faster I think, then you have to worry about the cost of the upgrade on it. Wait until your expansion is close to the cost or greater than a nano. Economy does mean you can afford to upgrade and get more/better units, but also can make you a source of income to high end players. You will need the stats to keep majority at bay but you better 60-70% of the rivals I see at L119.

I have every free building except the 2 nanos now, but space is expensive. I may think about using tapjoy free gold soon unless new building content is released soon as some expect in the near future.

Do what you think will work best for you though. In the end it is your call. LOL

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:23 PM
1 - Buy the space centre
2 - raise another 10M
3 - (only if you have the nuclear plant and want the nano) sell the space centre and nuclear plant for almost 10M
4 - Buy the nano

Cheers

Dude this is the cleanest easiest way and best strategy to get nanos I've ever seen on these forums I always read about people leaving their money unvaulted and struggling to put 20mils together..I'm going to use this..thanks

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:32 PM
1 - Buy the space centre
2 - raise another 10M
4 - Buy the nano

Cheers

Dude this is the cleanest easiest way and best strategy to get nanos I've ever seen on these forums I always read about people leaving their money unvaulted and struggling to put 20mils together..I'm going to use this..thanks

Don't go this route. Many will agree. It is not worth it. You lose to much money, and time. Never sell a building, even if it is a supply depot.

bigflan
04-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Don't go this route. Many will agree. It is not worth it. You lose to much money, and time. Never sell a building, even if it is a supply depot.Listen to this it's called raise tour defense so obviouse but it takes time I would spend the 10 mil upgrading buildings

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Once you sell a building can you re buy the same building later on?

Aidan
04-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Once you sell a building can you re buy the same building later on?

Yes u can.

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Then why would the strategy of buying a building as an investment and save 10mil more to save up for a nano be a bad idea? Makes complete sense to me.

Aidan
04-27-2012, 05:16 PM
You'll only get half of the buying price. Plus if u hv upgraded those building to lvl 3 or something then u lose more in time n money. Depends on u actlly. Personally fr me, i will sell the nuclear plant if i have too coz it's only lvl 1 n i'll nvr upgrade them. So no point fr me keeping it, the space cn be use fr nano- save me expansion cost.

Copenhagen
04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Get more land and finish your diamond pattern plot.

Thunder Child
04-27-2012, 06:33 PM
Cheers, Cope, but the original pattern has long since become irregular, and I actually prefer it now!

Arizona
04-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Just been looking at your base TC. I'd forget that the next piece of land costs 10m. If you care to sardine your buildings together, I think you could create a few more useful plots. I may have said in another post, my next plot will cost 4.6m but all I have left to buy is 2 Nanos and a Composite. I've got very few D buildings tho.

As for your 10m, if you see yourself playing this game for many months ahead, then upgrade the cement factory, and whatever $building(s) you can conveniently collect on. More income, more choices, better units.

Nanotechs! All the work and strategy ideas, buying this selling that, just so you can start off and collect 200K in 12 hrs. Sure that's very nice for a level 1 building, but then what? How are people gonna come up with 33m for a level 2 upgrade, and so on? Look at upgrading to get your income up first. Everything else will get a lot easier once the money starts pouring in.
As a non gold buyer, I'd like to have an income of around 750k before I reach L100

Thunder Child
04-27-2012, 07:02 PM
@ SaigonWhich is why I am hesitating... you make a lot of sense.

Arizona
04-27-2012, 07:11 PM
TC... Visit my base if you wanna see sardines !

How often can you collect on your buildings? I like the Space centres. they're 8 hour collections, which for me makes it convenient to collect before a rival does. Late night, first thing in the morning, and mid afternoon. Whatever is convenient is one of the most important criteria.

hb bombers
04-27-2012, 07:21 PM
I would upgrade your defense bldg to level 10 for sure!!! Also you need to hide that building so no one can see the level. Check out how I hide mine.

Jp lfs
04-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Don't go this route. Many will agree. It is not worth it. You lose to much money, and time. Never sell a building, even if it is a supply depot.

I am 100% with WP on this one. NEVER sell a building to buy or upgrade another. There are better ways. Granted, during an event may not be the best time, so wait... if your long term strategy is dependent on a single building that you must have right this very second, you may need to re-analyze your outlook anyway. Lurk around. There are better ways. At least buying and selling trees is instant, even if you lose 50%.

Jhoemel
04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
TC... Visit my base if you wanna see sardines !

How often can you collect on your buildings? I like the Space centres. they're 8 hour collections, which for me makes it convenient to collect before a rival does. Late night, first thing in the morning, and mid afternoon. Whatever is convenient is one of the most important criteria.
Im sure my base is more sardines than your base, :)

Tuck
04-27-2012, 09:48 PM
I'd go for the land, more bldgs= more$ regardless of how much they pay or whether u plan to upgrade in the future or not. Ppl at your lvl wont raid for chump change so every bldg helps your income in the long run. I'm on the verge on going up to lv50 so I just did 3 expansions back to back(30.5mil total) so I've got room for the Space centers. My strategy may differ from yours as I've focused mainly on Econ. I haven't upgraded the boost bldgs yet as there hasn't been a need for it at my current lv& ally ct(94). The exception being the Infirmary, because I do enjoy PVP. But I've been able to maintain a fairly decent army & replace lost units easily.

Hellstorm
04-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Im about to get my second nano... I am partly with war priest and jp on this. I think you shouldnt sell your money buildings however, i also think selling buildings is the safest way to get 20mil. I got mine by selling 3 railguns and got my nano in an instant. Now i have to build one more railgun and get up to 10 mil and my second nano is there. So consider what buildings youd like to sell, money buildings, especially the space center and nuke plant generate good income, that again is money you lose during the waiting process while finishing the nano, saving up for new space center and nuke, and then building them again. Youd waist a couple extra millions on just the waiting process by selling money buildings, which you wouldnt by selling defense buildings.

possum
04-27-2012, 09:49 PM
If your post is actually serious, you either:

A. Don't know how to play this game
B. Trying a half-hearted attempt to insult the general intelligence of people and failing miserably
C. Trying to reinforce your thought that you're better than everyone else by boasting and thereby demeaning the general population by trying to put yourself on a pedastel
D. Trying to patronize us
E. Trying to endear us

Hellstorm
04-27-2012, 09:52 PM
If you dont have anything productive to say, or any helpful insights, this forum aint for you bro. You should go and find the forum for social dummies. Good luck

possum
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Well, I apologize if you think this post is helpful.

Thunder Child
04-27-2012, 09:58 PM
If your post is actually serious, you either:A. Don't know how to play this gameB. Trying a half-hearted attempt to insult the general intelligence of people and failing miserablyC. Trying to reinforce your thought that you're better than everyone else by boasting and thereby demeaning the general population by trying to put yourself on a pedastel D. Trying to patronize usE. Trying to endear usThe single most pointless response I have seen on any thread at any time. Thank you!

War Priest
04-27-2012, 10:02 PM

B. Trying a half-hearted attempt to insult the general intelligence of people and failing miserably
C. Trying to reinforce your thought that you're better than everyone else by boasting and thereby demeaning the general population by trying to put yourself on a pedastel
E. Trying to endear us

F. Gave his thoughts on the topic, which made an interesting point.

Jp lfs
04-27-2012, 10:04 PM

E. Trying to endear us

Who are you flaming here?

Hellstorm
04-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Possum, you ate too much lard my friend... Go put your overflow of energy into some good use instead of pointing out your deficiencies by insulting others.

possum
04-27-2012, 10:18 PM
That's ironic.

Doubly so if you were around to see his posts when I made a general statement a while ago.

possum
04-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Listen, I can troll everyone here until I'm bored

War Priest
04-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Listen, I can troll everyone here until I'm bored

Or until you get banned beings that is against the forum rules! :)

possum
04-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Really? Look who's talking. Calling people poor? I remember.

possum
04-27-2012, 10:26 PM
You guys are quick to throw stones yet fail to see the glass house that surrounds you.

Yeah, it's a dumb cliche'...

War Priest
04-27-2012, 10:27 PM

Nope, that was just mean't for you! :p

Hellstorm
04-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Just because he behaves that way that doesn't mean you have to, does it? And no you can't just troll everybody on here because we can make you fly if you consist to be rude. Be nice... Possums are always nice as far as I know ;)

Dreno33
04-27-2012, 10:31 PM

+1

selling $bldgs in CC is eventually necessary. but for MW, never!! The time invested in buildings is way more valuable then the money given back.

Think of it this way guys. No matter the expansion cost, that one building alone would eventual pay it off alone. But if you sell, you're a whole building collection down and all the time spent in construction and upgrading. Regrettable

EDIT: Where's Overkill?
I could use that signature in this thread right about now!!

Jp lfs
04-27-2012, 11:05 PM
You guys are quick to throw stones yet fail to see the glass house that surrounds you.

Yeah, it's a dumb cliche'...

I'm just confused. Who are you angry at?

JohnnyR
04-28-2012, 12:00 AM
+1

selling $bldgs in CC is eventually necessary. but for MW, never!! The time invested in buildings is way more valuable then the money given back.

Think of it this way guys. No matter the expansion cost, that one building alone would eventual pay it off alone. But if you sell, you're a whole building collection down and all the time spent in construction and upgrading. Regrettable

Selling supply depots/armories for land > Paying 10 mil for additional land.

It'd take a loooong time for these buildings to pay off if ya wanna keep em.

JMO.

TC, surprised you don't have space centers. They're better than nanos IMO, have a low payout for raids so they won't get looted (first level anyway) and yet produce 255k per day if ya hit them up on time. I love mine...

Bronson
04-28-2012, 12:12 AM
I sold 2 oil rigs and a nuclear plant to get my first nano didn't really effect me to much. After the 3 day build I got OR1 back then number 2 the next day. Still haven't got my CP back yet as went for a space and nuclear plant.

Edit - these were all lvl 1 buildings and when I did this my vault was only 5m!!!

Jp lfs
04-28-2012, 12:29 AM
I sold 2 oil rigs and a nuclear plant to get my first nano didn't really effect me to much. After the 3 day build I got OR1 back then number 2 the next day. Still haven't got my CP back yet as went for a space and nuclear plant.

Edit - these were all lvl 1 buildings and when I did this my vault was only 5m!!!

Yeah, but you have star power... so you can pull off magical tricks and stuff...

vball
04-28-2012, 12:32 AM
As has been stated, there are many ways of playing. For me I prefer to ask those who have gone this route before and are already there, rather than an opinion based on speculation or worse.

In my case have a pair of nanos. Each was done differently and can tell what I did in each.

1. Had cash raised and got impatient (first mistake) and then sold a pair of nuclear plants, some defense buildings and viola instant cash for the nano. Now the nano took 72 hours I think to build. Then to re-gather the cash (basically farming some poor souls) and re-building two nuclear plants plus some various defense buildings was horrendous. I seem to recall the nuclear plants around 24-36 hours for construction. This of course does not count the time necessary to gather the money for each. The defense buildings were not really an issue so not counting those. Now when you add the opportunity cost loss for two nuclear plants being down at 150k a day, I figure I really lost closer to $12 million or more just on those.

2. Decided against that horrible mistake and bulked up on cash, defense buildings and palm trees. For those allies of mine, you can see palm trees. While I do enjoy them, they are not for decoration, I use them as my cash as they are instant, sell at the same catastrophic 50% loss and do not miss their shade when sold. So again, sold defense buildings, sold all my palm trees and found some poor souls that had over 10 million they were saving for me. Quite nice of them really, as I found three of them and raised like $4million in a matter of an hour. Again 72 hours later had the second nano.

For me, would agree with WP and others and would never sell a building again, sans defense building.

Now, do I have strategy for the bigger ones? Nope, still working on that. Up to just recently had not met anyone at my level with stats close to me. That has changed as I have seen guys with higher stats and so for me the idea of just leaving unvaulted money has changed and need to come up with a better strategy.

Aidan
04-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Depends on your Strategy. Long term or short term. How long do u think you r going to play this game.

For example: assuming u collect twice a day, lvl 3 nano will take u around 3 months just to breakeven (85 days to be exact). 9 days just to build and upgrade them n god knows how long it will take u to save 119 millions. (20m,33m,66m). Not to mention tht u gonna hv to save all this safely without getting attacked. Lvl 10 will probably take a year n a half to breakeven.

I do agree however tht having a long term strategy is probably a wiser thing to do. Incase u end up playing longer thn u think, like 2-3 years then u wont get screw up much.

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Selling supply depots/armories for land > Paying 10 mil for additional land. It'd take a loooong time for these buildings to pay off if ya wanna keep em. JMO.TC, surprised you don't have space centers. They're better than nanos IMO, have a low payout for raids so they won't get looted (first level anyway) and yet produce 255k per day if ya hit them up on time. I love mine...Been doing a lot of things ar@e about face, but finally took the plunge about 30 minutes ago and got my first space center. While this event has not yet yielded no. 9, it as thrown up over $5m, which I gave just spent.
Thanks all for your input... Will be using some of it for the nano project in omn weeks.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Yeah, but you have star power... so you can pull off magical tricks and stuff...

Yeah coz god knows how I pulled a nano outta my a$$ lol

Been doing a lot of things ar@e about face, but finally took the plunge about 30 minutes ago and got my first space center. While this event has not yet yielded no. 9, it as thrown up over $5m, which I gave just spent.
Thanks all for your input... Will be using some of it for the nano project in omn weeks.

Congrats Mr Indecisive! Now can we put this pointless irritating thread to bed!! Lol. How's it going TC did you sell a building or just move some of the furniture around?

Khimsoo
04-28-2012, 01:05 AM
I sold my rail guns to get my nano. Forgo defence for nano rather than space centre. :)

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Yeah coz god knows how I pulled a nano outta my a$$ lolCongrats Mr Indecisive! Now can we put this pointless irritating thread to bed!! Lol. How's it going TC did you sell a building or just move some of the furniture around?Been moving the furniture big time this afternoon, and found a whole extra plot for a space center. Will get the second in a couple of days time, and then nano thing.Still on 9?

Aidan
04-28-2012, 01:24 AM

E. Trying to endear us

Lol, TC is one of the good guy here. Go troll other bad guy like.... Bronson 
Or troll flan n see how u fare. U might go crazy.

It's good n interesting actually to see other's opinion n strategy on something u wud think it's a straight forward n dont require any intelligence as u said.

As a result of TC's simple questions, this thread has produce a good discussions on sell or dnt sell building, nano strat n etc.

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 01:31 AM
Lol, TC is one of the good guy here. Go troll other bad guy like.... Bronson Or troll flan n see how u fare. U might go crazy. It's good n interesting actually to see other's opinion n strategy on something u wud think it's a straight forward n dont require any intelligence as u said.As a result of TC's simple questions, this thread has produce a good discussions on sell or dnt sell building, nano strat n etc.Cheers fella!

As a result of said discussions, I have had a good spring clean - which I totally recommend - and instead of three available building plots, found myself with three; put the nano on the back burner, opted NOT to sell anything to buy anything yet; and built space center 1 finally!

Bronson
04-28-2012, 01:31 AM
@ TC yep still on 9 picked up a couple 500ks this morning tho, how about you?

@Aidan - Bronson can't be trolled I'm just to quick and Flan can't be trolled he's just to slow ;)

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 01:34 AM
@ TC yep still on 9 picked up a couple 500ks this morning tho, how about you?@Aidan - Bronson can't be trolled I'm just to quick and Flan can't be trolled he's just to slow ;)Tons of cash and valor!

Aidan
04-28-2012, 01:36 AM
@bronson yeah, i 100% agree. U r damn too quick!! R u like a speed typing champion or something??

vitus79
04-28-2012, 01:37 AM
thinking long term i dont see me login 10-20 times a day to collect or struggle tru bases, so my focus is all on 12/24/48

i sold the nuclear plant and other 3h buildings when i saved up for my 1st nano to build it, if u have buildings lit up for hours its just attracting to others and on a raid u even lose units much more worth than the NP could produce probably. so why not selling them if they dont fit ur playstyle anyway?

Bronson
04-28-2012, 01:38 AM
That WH is gettin more elusive by the hour... I did some spring clean a few days ago and decided, fk aesthetic beauty I'm cramming them buildings in there and I have enough space for 1 more of each of the space, nano, nuclear and chemical before I pop out another expansion

Bronson
04-28-2012, 01:40 AM
@bronson yeah, i 100% agree. U r damn too quick!! R u like a speed typing champion or something??

I'm quick enough to get over to Ireland and back without you knowing... Ask your misses about my visit ;) lols

Aidan
04-28-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm quick enough to get over to Ireland and back without you knowing... Ask your misses about my visit ;) lols

Lololol. No U wont make it if u travel with ryan air!

Hello Kitty
04-28-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm just confused. Who are you angry at?LOL JP! I couldn't figure it out either as I'm reading through the thread. Must be some overflow from another thread.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 02:09 AM
LOL JP! I couldn't figure it out either as I'm reading through the thread. Must be some overflow from another thread.

I know that North Americans are not familiar with the usual TC thread guidelines so I will run thru it with you....

1 - TC starts the thread at his ungodly hour in Korea
2 - those people still awake answer his question
3 - approx 8am GMT I hijack his thread
4 - it turns to chaos
5 - North America wakes up and join in on the original premise of the thread

As you are here now please adhere to number 4, thanking you in advance, Bronson

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 03:03 AM
I know that North Americans are not familiar with the usual TC thread guidelines so I will run thru it with you....1 - TC starts the thread at his ungodly hour in Korea2 - those people still awake answer his question3 - approx 8am GMT I hijack his thread4 - it turns to chaos5 - North America wakes up and join in on the original premise of the threadAs you are here now please adhere to number 4, thanking you in advance, Bronson
Nothing escapes your eagle eye, does it? Or your razor like wit!

Just for that, I'm gonna be starting a new thread later - doing the father/son homework thing at the moment - just to test out your proposition...

Keep an eye out, Bronson!

Bronson
04-28-2012, 03:10 AM
Nothing escapes your eagle eye, does it? Or your razor like wit!

Just for that, I'm gonna be starting a new thread later - doing the father/son homework thing at the moment - just to test out your proposition...

Keep an eye out, Bronson!

Lol can't wait!! Also Razor Wit would be a good name for the next unit

Also just have to say that's nice of your son to give you a hand :D

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 06:31 AM

Interesting little fact here, thanks for the share.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-28-2012, 09:01 AM
TC, i just started construction on my first Nano. I have noticed lately that i've been able to save up to 13 to 15 million without getting attacked. So I saved up to 14million, sold a million dollars worth of Palm Trees that ive been slowly stockpiling then sold 1 space center. Funny thing is that i notice that my income per hour, went from 314K hour to 320K per hour after selling the space center.

I figured it would take me forever to save up the 18.8 million (cement factor discount) with dealing with losing money to attacks or saving up and getting my defense high enough. So i made a short term sacrifed of the space center for the long term gain of the Nano. I can save up enough to replace the Space Center without having to worry about getting my cash stolen.

might not be the best way of getting a Nano, or the most efficient... but i don't care because...

I JUST BUILT A NANO!!!! hahahahahahaha

War Priest
04-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Broke my own rule last night. Had almost 19 million waiting for my second nano then that weird ass gold buyer came and took 4 million and three boxes. So sold one of my space centers to get the second one.

Damn little boy likes to play with his allies. I honestly don't see how I am still on his feed. I spammed his wall like 300 times...

Bronson
04-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Even the Priest cracked a sold a spacey lol. That's how I'm gonna do my 2nd but gonna wait until I get a max vault this time

Dreno33
04-28-2012, 10:52 AM
You guys think at my rate, that when I get to 60, I can get both nanos to level 5+?

War Priest
04-28-2012, 10:57 AM
You guys think at my rate, that when I get to 60, I can get both nanos to level 5+?

Heck no! Do you think you will be able to have 355 million on hand....?

Dreno33
04-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Heck no! Do you think you will be able to have 308 million on hand....?

lol i don't know the cost!!! my spreadsheet does have the nano. All i know is the build = 20m and the first upgrade is likeee... high thirties? lol

War Priest
04-28-2012, 11:15 AM
lol i don't know the cost!!! my spreadsheet does have the nano. All i know is the build = 20m and the first upgrade is likeee... high thirties? lol

It's actually around 355 million to buy and upgrade to level 5.

154,320,988 for upgrade 5.

Almost 2 billion for level 10.

Dreno33
04-28-2012, 11:24 AM
yeah but I'm not upgrading both simultaneously loll. silly WP. I got this bro, i got this. Oh and it won't be 154.3m for me. Im gonna no-stop upgrade my cement factory to 10 once I hit the rq lvl to unlock it(:

War Priest
04-28-2012, 11:29 AM
yeah but I'm not upgrading both simultaneously loll. silly WP. I got this bro, i got this. Oh and it won't be 154.3m for me. Im gonna no-stop upgrade my cement factory to 10 once I hit the rq lvl to unlock it(:

I never said you were going to simultaneously...

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-28-2012, 11:40 AM
WP that's exactly what i was afraid of happening so that's why i decided to break down and sell the spacey to get there.

Funny thing is that i was surprised to see that my Hourly income INCREASED instead of Decreasing when i sold the spacey to get the nano.

I have no idea how it is even possible to get those space/nano upgrades at those cost points. There has to be something else on the plan from the devs to help people get there.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 12:07 PM
WP that's exactly what i was afraid of happening so that's why i decided to break down and sell the spacey to get there.

Funny thing is that i was surprised to see that my Hourly income INCREASED instead of Decreasing when i sold the spacey to get the nano.

I have no idea how it is even possible to get those space/nano upgrades at those cost points. There has to be something else on the plan from the devs to help people get there.

Can't help with how to get 2 billion question but the hourly rate goes up as soon as you buy a building or start an upgrade but your A/D score goes up after you complete a boost upgrade - strange but true

JohnnyR
04-28-2012, 12:21 PM
My income only goes up AFTER the upgrade.... :-/ Matbe it's certain buildings...

RonaldPVincent
04-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Well personally Id buy a 6000-7000 sq ft home in the northern part of Arizona. Also Id recommend purchasing a couple of vintage automobiles. Take a group of your good friends to Vegas. Donate some to the SPCA and the woulded warriors fund. Pay off your debt. How about hookers or maybe some fine Afghan kush? Stockpile the finest ale in the world, Sierra Nevada or better yet open a business....maybe a saloon? A strip saloon? I can spend 10 million for you in heart beat.

Or did you mean fake MW money?

overkill 280
04-28-2012, 12:27 PM
My income only goes up AFTER the upgrade.... :-/ Matbe it's certain buildings...I've noticed the same thing Johnny, On some as soon as you hit upgrade the stat will change. And other times the upgrade has to complete.

Led
04-28-2012, 12:43 PM
How much cash do you get for selling a level 1 solar array? It's fairly easy to get from tapjoy and it builds instantly.

Everson25
04-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Finally I finished reading all pages on this thread. The only thing to say is that I must be a really lucky person. I built my first Nano without selling anything and I know that comparing my stats to most of you mine is really rubbish. I'm still miles behind you guys and I've been working hard to make sure I improve my defence before I cross level 90. Now, I will have to camp for a while but I'm happy that my strategy worked so far.

War Priest
04-28-2012, 01:13 PM
How much cash do you get for selling a level 1 solar array? It's fairly easy to get from tapjoy and it builds instantly.

You don't get anything back. You lose all the gold that it cost to get it.

EnjoyLife
04-28-2012, 01:27 PM
I've noticed the same thing Johnny, On some as soon as you hit upgrade the stat will change. And other times the upgrade has to complete.

I think it changes right when you purchase a building. However, when upgrading, it changes after completing the upgrade. That's just what I noticed, and could be wrong.

War Priest
04-28-2012, 01:35 PM
I think it changes right when you purchase a building. However, when upgrading, it changes after completing the upgrade. That's just what I noticed, and could be wrong.

That is what I have always noticed.

Dreno33
04-28-2012, 02:41 PM
For CC, everything seems to be AFTER, even with construction. Idk how different it is here b/c you all have different opinions here lol. I'll check to see if my upgrade increases the income/hour when my oil derrick finishes.

INFORMATION TO HELP RESOLVE QUESTION:

1) Oil Derrick: lvl 7 -> 8
2) Oil Derrick: 24 hours left still until completion
3) Current Income: 149,175

I will quote this tomoro and give my income/hour again. I wonder if it will change for sure.

Let the countdown begin!!

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Well personally Id buy a 6000-7000 sq ft home in the northern part of Arizona. Also Id recommend purchasing a couple of vintage automobiles. Take a group of your good friends to Vegas. Donate some to the SPCA and the woulded warriors fund. Pay off your debt. How about hookers or maybe some fine Afghan kush? Stockpile the finest ale in the world, Sierra Nevada or better yet open a business....maybe a saloon? A strip saloon? I can spend 10 million for you in heart beat.

Or did you mean fake MW money?

Classic post lol

Arizona
04-28-2012, 03:20 PM
That is what I have always noticed.

I concur, although sometimes I'll need to restart the game to see updated numbers.

War Priest
04-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I concur, although sometimes I'll need to restart the game to see updated numbers.

Haha, just noticed your signature. We are very close in levels and at the exact ally count... :D

Arizona
04-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Haha, just noticed your signature. We are very close in levels and at the exact ally count... :D
We are? Funny I thought I was the only one down here. Thought you were way up there with those nasty shark people.
I will PM you and maybe bump a stranger.

War Priest
04-28-2012, 03:59 PM
We are? Funny I thought I was the only one down here. Thought you were way up there with those nasty shark people.
I will PM you and maybe bump a stranger.

I am only level 64. Haha, you don't want to go a round with me..? Aww :(

possum
04-28-2012, 06:18 PM
It's funny at the general patronization of this thread. Not sure if you're doing doing it because you think I clowned him and feel sorry or because you're actually trying to engage in useless conversation to "fit in" and make him feel more comfortable because you think he's a genuine contributer to the " community."

I can't tell the difference.

SeqWins
04-28-2012, 06:21 PM
It's funny at the general patronization of this thread. Not sure if you're doing doing it because you think I clowned him and feel sorry or because you're actually trying to engage in useless conversation to "fit in" and make him feel more comfortable because you think he's a genuine contributer to the " community."

I can't tell the difference.

Another classic post, love it