PDA

View Full Version : It was nice of Funzio

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
....to give me back the gold that I inadvertently used for an energy refill.

I need to be more careful but I think a lot of people accidentally spend gold - or sell buildings etc. etc.

jobadass
04-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Yep, they are too kind. I'm glad they took care of you. Remind me to "inadvertently" use gold to refill my energy.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Yep, they are too kind. I'm glad they took care of you. Remind me to "inadvertently" use gold to refill my energy.

Hmmmmm.......

dirtyred
04-27-2012, 02:55 PM

No doubt. they may have a epidemic on their hands ;)

jobadass
04-27-2012, 02:58 PM
No doubt. they may have a epidemic on their hands ;)
probably why they don't like us talking about the way they handle tickets

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 03:08 PM
I hope they don't receive an influx of spoof mis-clicks tickets and stop refunding mis-clicks altogether. With as many valid mis-clicks as I've had, I would be a poor man if they didn't refund me.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 03:32 PM
I hope they don't receive an influx of spoof mis-clicks tickets and stop refunding mis-clicks altogether. With as many valid mis-clicks as I've had, I would be a poor man if they didn't refund me.

Well I guess I shouldn't have posted - but at least you were polite in your reply..

Olly1
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM

Beat me to it but +1.

They don't have to refund at all and it's annoying when we click by mistake so please don't try and milk it anyone!

sexkitteh
04-27-2012, 03:48 PM
It happened to me and they said they would refund it just once... now I'm super careful not to clickyclicky to fast...

jobadass
04-27-2012, 03:55 PM
On two events ago, I miss-clicked the gold option to try and get my 10th whateva... should I submit a tick? :)

Crime City Mark
04-27-2012, 05:16 PM
This is the kind of thread that makes me start coming up with new policies. I'll be watching CC ticket trends for the next few days.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 05:22 PM
This is the kind of thread that makes me start coming up with new policies. I'll be watching CC ticket trends for the next few days.

Whatever - try to say something nice about funzio and I guess you're not up for that.

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 05:30 PM

CCM, I am completely okay with Funzio abolishing their refund policy for mis-clicks... once a confirmation prompt has been add to in-game gold usage. Until then, please do not tighten this policy. If you feel your team needs to because people will start exploiting Funzio's generosity, do a quick audit on any account that is requesting a refund from a mis-click. If the user just depleted all of their energy, then "oops," accidentally used gold to refill it, that's one thing. But I have accidentally reset that F-ing event timer three times with less than a minute to go. The only saving grace that has prevented me from losing it is that Funzio has refunded all three mis-clicks. Please do not stop doing that.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 06:26 PM
CCM, I am completely okay with Funzio abolishing their refund policy for mis-clicks... once a confirmation prompt has been add to in-game gold usage. Until then, please do not tighten this policy. If you feel your team needs to because people will start exploiting Funzio's generosity, do a quick audit on any account that is requesting a refund from a mis-click. If the user just depleted all of their energy, then "oops," accidentally used gold to refill it, that's one thing. But I have accidentally reset that F-ing event timer three times with less than a minute to go. The only saving grace that has prevented me from losing it is that Funzio has refunded all three mis-clicks. Please do not stop doing that.

........Agree

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 02:11 AM
I do misclicks way too often, got a refund the first time... Thank you, Funzio, but I couldn't ask for another. I am sure to be really careful with the tapping, but I still misclick.

I felt it was like:
1st misclick, shame on you (for not having a confirmation prompt),
2nd misclick, shame on me (for sleep-tapping or not paying attention).

Bottomline: a confirmation button is needed! Especially when it comes to spending RM.

Swifty
04-28-2012, 02:46 AM
I miss-clicked a couple months ago.

Think they will refund that?

Nobby65
04-28-2012, 04:07 AM
i miss clicked when buying gold and ended up with cash what an idiot i am lol

kimberleyj
04-28-2012, 04:40 AM

misclicks have been happening for ages, if someone was going to abuse this then they would have started doing it ages before this thread had been opened. may i ask why your haven't added a confirmation prompt saying " are sure you want to refill using gold" or " are you sure you want to use gold to open 100 per cent chance".

this person was being thankful to the funzio team and the way you answered the topic was a slap in the face. if it was me i would have said. "i am glad customer service was very helpful , i will let customer service know, but can you please not go into detail about this because not everyone is honest and could abuse this.

maybe you could send people a suvery they can fill in every time they send in a ticket or once a month that way people could thank the team that way.

doinkent
04-28-2012, 04:40 AM

lol quick to reply to this but not quick to tell us what attack and defence skill points do

Sasha54
04-28-2012, 06:30 AM
misclicks have been happening for ages, if someone was going to abuse this then they would have started doing it ages before this thread had been opened. may i ask why your haven't added a confirmation prompt saying " are sure you want to refill using gold" or " are you sure you want to use gold to open 100 per cent chance".

this person was being thankful to the funzio team and the way you answered the topic was a slap in the face. if it was me i would have said. "i am glad customer service was very helpful , i will let customer service know, but can you please not go into detail about this because not everyone is honest and could abuse this.

maybe you could send people a suvery they can fill in every time they send in a ticket or once a month that way people could thank the team that way.

Thanks for the eloquent post - wish I had said it myself but was too ticked off at the time at the big FU that I received!
Sometimes it just doesn't pay to try and be nice

AppleMacGuy
04-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Bottomline: a confirmation button is needed! Especially when it comes to spending RM.

Exactly...this has been asked for hundreds of times for months and months and still we have nothing. It's technically the easiest thing to implement so no excuses. We all know why we're still waiting...

Max Power
04-28-2012, 07:23 AM
i miss clicked when buying gold and ended up with cash what an idiot i am lol

I have done this twice. It is the reason I built my first nightclub, and as of yesterday, the reason I am upgrading that nightclub. At least there was a sale.