PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Unit?

Hivesy
04-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Forget high stats, forget low casualty rate, or cheap to buy, or 100% loot drop rate or all the other reasons we build up fondness for certain units. Just purely looking at them in your inventory, which is the coolest?

For me, probably the MARSOC which was a crate unit a couple of crates a go. Something about that unit just does it for me.

Close runners up were the Challenger tank (but I'm probably fond of that becase it was hard to get my war factory up to level 10) and the recently acquired Invasion Helicopter.

I've only been playing this game since February so there must have been some cool ass units before my time?

Share please.....

War Priest
04-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Ghost SAS/Delta Trooper is pretty cool looking. Heavy Cargo Plane, and Blackbird Jet. I like the MARSOC as well.

Bronson
04-27-2012, 02:43 PM
I would have to say the Yamato Battleship - I do covet that item

Worst looking is the Demolition Raider just looks like a guy in a fat suit

bigflan
04-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Ghost SAS/Delta Trooper is pretty cool looking. Heavy Cargo Plane, and Blackbird Jet. I like the MARSOC as well.Coolest unit is the turret operator

Bronson
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Coolest unit is the turret operator

Bit of a misspelling there flanny boy i think you mean the Tier 1 Operator ;)

War Priest
04-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Coolest unit is the turret operator

No such thing, so nope.

bigflan
04-27-2012, 02:50 PM
No such thing, so nope.It soon will (hopefully)

mickymacirl
04-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Best: Bismark or Fighting Irish
Worse: IRA fighter

Lt. Falcon
04-27-2012, 02:56 PM
I like struting around with my Mobile ICBM Launcher (aka - "The BIG Johnson")

Hivesy
04-27-2012, 03:02 PM
ha ha spot on Bronson the Demolition raider is indeed the ugliest unit. Sumo in camo.

Two other units I like actually are the Ghillie and tank hunter although I've never bought either of those two, a bit above what I spend in real world cash on a game unit. Been mightily tempted though :)

LightingBlitz
04-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Cool stuff. But when will funzio release a WWII Panzer Tank or Tiger tank, I would buy gold to purchase some of those. They had the WWII German Bismarck Battleship way back when. Come on Funzio..

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 03:15 PM
For me, probably the MARSOC which was a crate unit a couple of crates a go. Something about that unit just does it for me.

MARSOC in real life means Marines Special Operations Command= Pretty much bad mofos you never hear about but that's a good thing keep thinking Seals Are who save the world ;)

Oh yeah back to the thread..umm I don't have any cool units =(

Mcdoc
04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Best: Bismark or Fighting Irish
Worse: IRA fighter

Isn't the Fighting Irish and the IRA Fighter the exact same graphic?

I have the Fighting Irish and love that Green Sasquatch looking fella

Also fond of the Chocolate Sub - but to pick a Favorite - have to say the Green Dragonfire :)

Hivesy
04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Agreed Lightning Blitz, more WWII units would be great. I've seen players with Sherman tanks (must have been before I started otherwise I would have bought some of those!)

Pretty sure there was a WWI trench troop recently as well.

I'd like to see some units from other recent (ish) conflicts like The Falklands for example, Scorpion tanks would be great.

War Priest
04-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Agreed Lightning Blitz, more WWII units would be great. I've seen players with Sherman tanks (must have been before I started otherwise I would have bought some of those!)

Pretty sure there was a WWI trench troop recently as well.

I'd like to see some units from other recent (ish) conflicts like The Falklands for example, Scorpion tanks would be great.

Old Huey...

bigflan
04-27-2012, 03:40 PM
The coolest unit i have is the stealth scout

War Priest
04-27-2012, 03:40 PM
MARSOC in real life means Marines Special Operations Command= Pretty much bad mofos you never hear about but that's a good thing keep thinking Seals Are who save the world ;)

Oh yeah back to the thread..umm I don't have any cool units =(

Would this be a bad time to mention that Act of Valor is a good movie...?

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Act of Valor is an ok movie, I saw it thought it was aright.

Listen I dont have anything against SE AIR and LAND kids, they're alright...we train them lol..(MArines that is) I'm just saying the world has a certain perception of special units and thinks the SEALS are the sickest thing since Salmonella and that is not the case the Army has some of the baddest SPECFORCES but then there's those missions that nobody wants to do and then they send in these guys who are rejects their mothers were in the Hell's Angels and they carry blood in their canteens and also eat kids for dinner and solve the problem but they don't get the publicity or anything because again they are rejects nobody wants them but they are also Jarheads..and I know we're all messed up in the head but I love my devils...

The world thinks the worst of us Leathernecks but why? Because we drop bombs and kill people? Throw Napalm in the air? Do it on a sunday morning while they are on their way to prayer? Kill their whores and **** their women eat their little kiddies too, we're Marines with M16's tell me who the F are you?

Yes we pissed on them, but they also dropped our towers...

Ufff now that my anger is gone Let's play some MW!!! lol

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Act of Valor is an ok movie, I saw it thought it was aright.

Listen I dont have anything against SE AIR and LAND kids, they're alright...we train them lol..(MArines that is) I'm just saying the world has a certain perception of special units and thinks the SEALS are the sickest thing since Salmonella and that is not the case the Army has some of the baddest SPECFORCES but then there's those missions that nobody wants to do and then they send in these guys who are rejects their mothers were in the Hell's Angels and they carry blood in their canteens and also eat kids for dinner and solve the problem but they don't get the publicity or anything because again they are rejects nobody wants them but they are also Jarheads..and I know we're all messed up in the head but I love my devils...

The world thinks the worst of us Leathernecks but why? Because we drop bombs and kill people? Throw Napalm in the air? Do it on a sunday morning while they are on their way to prayer? Kill their whores and **** their women eat their little kiddies too, we're Marines with M16's tell me who the F are you?

Yes we pissed on them, but they also dropped our towers...

Ufff now that my anger is gone Let's play some MW!!! lol

Quite a speech from just a simple movie comment.

We need them all. No single branch can do it on their own. MARSOC Marines couldn't do it all, as Navy SEALs couldn't do it all by theirselves. A SEAL would die for a Marine as a Marine would die for a SEAL, Green Beret, Ranger, etc.

I do think that it is wrong to call them SE AIR and LAND kids however. Anybody in our military should be given proper respect.

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:31 PM
lol...I'm in no way disrespecting any branch..but then again you wouldn't know because you are not in the military now are you?

You don't know how we talk act or WHAT WE DO! You don't even know what I'm saying I'm not even talking about branches but of SF's...smh

So again let's get back to MW..thank you in advanced.

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:34 PM
lol...I'm in no way disrespecting any branch..but then again you wouldn't know because you are not in the military now are you?

You don't know how we talk act or WHAT WE DO! You don't even know what I'm saying I'm not even talking about branches but of SF's...smh

So again let's get back to MW..thank you in advanced.

Really? That is a funny assumption. So you just assume people aren't in the military now?

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Also WP you pissed me off, you haven't a clue what it is to be in the Military...I've been a Marine for 8 years with multiple combat deployments and you mean to tell me I have to talk a certain way in a forum? You must be smoking that pipe son. I have been to Fallujah in the Marjah where the hell have you been besides your mother's basement..I didn't even want to start an argument but you walk around these forums thinking you're royalty because you've been playing a strategy game a couple of month longer than some of us.

Dude seriously you better look the other way when you see my name in a thread.

Oh so what War Priest is a chaplain in the Navy now?

And what the hell are SEALS? SEA AIR AND LAND! SMMFH

bigflan
04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Seq dude war preist is a person who just like to anticipates things you are very different people calm down

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Flan brother I didn't understand your reply much, but are you telling me he's judging me?

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Also WP you pissed me off, you haven't a clue what it is to be in the Military...I've been a Marine for 8 years with multiple combat deployments and you mean to tell me I have to talk a certain way in a forum? You must be smoking that pipe son. I have been to Fallujah in the Marjah where the hell have you been besides your mother's basement..I didn't even want to start an argument but you walk around these forums thinking you're royalty because you've been playing a strategy game a couple of month longer than some of us.

Dude seriously you better look the other way when you see my name in a thread.

Oh so what War Priest is a chaplain in the Navy now?

And what the hell are SEALS? SEA AIR AND LAND! SMMFH

I have been in the Marine Corps. Grow the hell up! You assume I haven't been in the military when I HAVE and you get pissed?

bigflan
04-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Aw dear stop arguing and war priest was in the army huh but calm down take this somewhere else

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Your guys see this disrespectful SeqWins? I assure you this will be noticed by the devs.

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:46 PM
OH have you now? What command? What unit? What station? What year? I'll find out if you have or have not. Then we'll see who the Moron is...

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:48 PM
OH have you now? What command? What unit? What station? What year? I'll find out if you have or have not. Then we'll see who the Moron is...

So now you want to send harassing PM's..?

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:49 PM
War priest you are no better than Seq you could easily get talked to by the devs AGAIN

Who said I was better? Surely wasn't me. You have no idea what is going on, so zip it. :)

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Said twice Let's get back to MW and once I didn't want to start an argument but I just keep getting my buttons pushed by someone who has never been in the service and is obviously a liar.

So one last time let's get back to coolest units.

bigflan
04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Ghost SAS/Delta Trooper is pretty cool looking. Heavy Cargo Plane, and Blackbird Jet. I like the MARSOC as well.I like the ghost SAS I have another version of it called the silent scout pretty AWSOME

War Priest
04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Said twice Let's get back to MW and once I didn't want to start an argument but I just keep getting my buttons pushed by someone who has never been in the service and is obviously a liar.

So one last time let's get back to coolest units.

Ah, ok buddy. Sure....

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
:rolleyes:

Poopenshire
04-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I think the coolest unit thus far is the blackbird. Just the name and history!

Poopenshire
04-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Bigflan served....... Dinner

bigflan
04-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Nah WP can't bully me I don't care what he says I like to talk about the game and yes the blackbird is a cool unit

Freekizh
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Coolest unit is the superstryker 132/112 :) yeah baby friggin AWESOME.

If they did an elefant or panther tank that would be cool too.

Bronco928
04-27-2012, 05:09 PM
I like the Attack Dog Soldier, Naval Marine (crate Item), Tawara Drop Ship, and the new SR-71 Blackbird. The MARSOC is real cool too...note the picture in my profile.

Copenhagen
04-27-2012, 05:22 PM
"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King, 20-year anniversary. I like the Riot Busters.

Copenhagen
04-27-2012, 05:23 PM
My favorite unit would be the BS helicopter... If I had it!!!!!!!

Arizona
04-27-2012, 08:09 PM
I like the Silent Drifter helo...cos I have one. It would be anyone's fav when you realise it cuts building upgrade times by 20%. Makes the game playable.

Looks mean too!

War Priest
04-27-2012, 08:11 PM
I like the Silent Drifter helo...cos I have one. It would be anyone's fav when you realise it cuts building upgrade times by 20%. Makes the game playable.

Looks mean too!

:mad: Thanks for the reminder.

Freekizh
04-27-2012, 08:14 PM

Looks mean too!

Awesome! I'm trying to upgrade my shipyard to level 8 And it is killing me!

bigflan
04-27-2012, 08:16 PM
I have 41 it's killing me to get 50 for another crate I do quite well I average 1 crate a week so I can get 2 of each Bach of crates

War Priest
04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
I have 41 it's killing me to get 50 for another crate I do quite well I average 1 crate a week so I can get 2 of each Bach of crates

Haha, your funny buddy.

bigflan
04-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Haha, your funny buddy.What is so funny

Freekizh
04-27-2012, 08:22 PM

From tap joy? Man I had to delete all those crap apps, couldn't handle it anymore.

bigflan
04-27-2012, 08:24 PM
From tap joy? Man I had to delete all those crap apps, couldn't handle it anymore.Yup from tapjoy

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 08:45 PM
They usually come out with about 10-15 gold on apps from tj everyday?

Mcdoc
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
I thought the Drill Seargant was pretty cool. That's the one I regret not buying when it was a LE. Served 8 of my 10 years as a Navy Corpsman aboard Camp Pendleton - so I have a mutual respect for Marines. Sad thing is, I have more respect drilled into me for the Marine's Hymn than I ever did for Anchor's Aweigh :)

vball
04-28-2012, 12:34 AM
For me thought the love bomber or the chocolate submarine were the coolest units. Seriously thought of spending some gold as the thought was just hilarious.

Bronson
04-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Nice peaceful thread lol. Have they ever released a Gurkha unit? That would be one bad a$$ mofo!!

Big John
04-28-2012, 02:10 AM
Drill instructor and attack dog soldier for me.

Would like a riot buster.

Hellstorm
04-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Infantry: MARSOC
Ground: Chariot tank
Air: Pegasus USCV
See: Stealth Catamaran

Thunder Child
04-28-2012, 03:38 AM
I would have to choose from three infantry units:

NOC Agent
Stealth Infiltrator
Ghillie

A Gurkha would be pretty cool, but how about something tribal, like a Zulu Warrior!

Hivesy
04-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Well you leave the forum for 24 hours and you see your thread has gone a little off topic :)

Glad the MARSOC unit (my fav) is getting some love.

You know what would be really cool? If they did some units such as a mortar team, or a heavy machine gun team. It would almost cross from being infantry to ground but it would be cool all the same.

Also if when you attacked someone you saw the units actually do battle like you do in KA. Man I'd love that!

Corsair
04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
I dont have gold units but the Osprey is nice, and the BH helicopter looks pretty badass. If I had a wish, I want a Phrog!

ShawnBB
04-29-2012, 08:40 PM
The new 7th nuclear head loot Stealth Infiltrator looks fine.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/406048d8.jpg

:( wish venal fighter could have a special avatar too...

el_gringo
04-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Would this be a bad time to mention that Act of Valor is a good movie...?

We go to a thing here on a monday night, they do a 'sneak preview' of a new English language movie each week. You don't know what it is until the movie starts. Usually a few people walk out right at the beginning, or half an hour an hour in, but not many.

Last week it was 'Act of Valor'. Not only had the theatre about halved in numbers by the time we walked out (about 45 mins in) there was already a flash mob forming in the lobby trying to get the cinema management to explain why they would show a movie funded by the US military, this in a country that has been occupied by US troops for 60+ years.

Personally I really enjoyed the 'action' aspect of AOV - it was good to see all the different ways they went into battle, but the plot is thin, the enemies terrible (Jihadists, Rushkies, Commies and Latinos, quelle surprise) and any scene where the Seals are doing anything other than fighting is so cringeworthy its untrue.

Hivesy
05-01-2012, 02:10 PM
ha ha ha THANK YOU FUNZIO

Two things were asked for, WWII units and a mortar team, you delivered both!

I've just bought the mortar (call it what you want Funzio it's a mortar) and spent the most money I ever have on a unit. It pays to listen........

@ bigjohn - go to the steel plant, hit the supply depot, it's a single hit for 152 energy and that's where you get the riot buster unit - drops every 5 or 6 times.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:08 AM
I think the Spider Tank is now the coolest unit. :)

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 12:13 AM
I think the Spider Tank is now the coolest unit. :)

I have to agree with you. In the canon of cool, I think Robot Walker is up there as well.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:18 AM
I have to agree with you. In the canon of cool, I think Robot Walker is up there as well.

I have seen that and it is very cool. Before my time though.

Sepi
05-08-2012, 05:25 AM
My TOP 3 Favorite Units:

1) Spider Tank - just plain awesome (I have said this 3-4 times now).
2) Robot Walker - who wouldn´t love something from Robocop?
3) Snow Mobile - cool (no pun intented).

Thunder Child
05-08-2012, 06:07 AM
My Mustang Fighter - it looks cool, cost me nothing, and taught me never to spend gold on events!

bigflan
05-08-2012, 06:24 AM
My Mustang Fighter - it looks cool, cost me nothing, and taught me never to spend gold on events!Hey I have one too and it was free too

mickymacirl
05-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Hey I have one too and it was free too

3 of them, they rock!

manbeast
05-08-2012, 06:45 AM
i'm unaware about the mustang fighter?

i'd say the blackbird. has always been my fav airplane. if i had money to blow then i would have got it.

Hivesy
05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm loving the Alpine infantry, guess I like it because basically he's a MARSOC in a sheet. Maybe he's trying to be a 'ghost' MARSOC? :)

War Priest
05-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm loving the Alpine infantry, guess I like it because basically he's a MARSOC in a sheet. Maybe he's trying to be a 'ghost' MARSOC? :)

Where did you get MARSOC out of that? :confused:

Hivesy
05-09-2012, 03:41 PM
if you look at the unit graphic I'm sure it's the MARSOC graphic in different kit? They're pretty close in your inventory WP so you can see easily...

War Priest
05-09-2012, 03:47 PM
The Navy SEAL, Jungle Stalker, MARSOC, Alpine Infantry, Delta Trooper and many more are in that same pose.

Hivesy
05-14-2012, 04:34 AM
coolest SOB is now my new avatar anyway. Argument closed :)

Thunder Child
05-14-2012, 04:38 AM
coolest SOB is now my new avatar anyway. Argument closed :)Have to agree!

mickymacirl
05-14-2012, 04:56 AM
that reminds me, I'm redoing TC and WP's avatars at the moment hehe

Aidan
05-14-2012, 05:17 AM
The coolest unit have to be MY unit. End of story. Thread closed

Thunder Child
05-14-2012, 05:24 AM
The coolest unit have to be MY unit. End of story. Thread closedWhat? Wizard of Oz's Tin Man?.... Dorothy had more punch!

Aidan
05-14-2012, 05:33 AM
What? Wizard of Oz's Tin Man?.... Dorothy had more punch!

Hahaha, hey my armour is way cooler than Tin Man. Btw, Not talking bout that kind of unit...

Thunder Child
05-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Hahaha, hey my armour is way cooler than Tin Man. Btw, Not talking bout that kind of unit...Enlighten me?

Thunder Child
05-14-2012, 05:36 AM
that reminds me, I'm redoing TC and WP's avatars at the moment heheWill I have to wait as long as I waited for the Black Shark?

Hivesy
07-19-2012, 06:46 AM
Is now the Tiger Tank. Fact. Thread closed.

Looking back however was this thread the start of the dreaded turret operator?

edit - sorry but I've just noticed this thread also caused WP and SeqWins to have handbags at dawn. Seems like a long time a go now.

Selfproclaimed
07-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Forward recon unit or the phantom stryker

Miner
07-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Worst looking is the Demolition Raider just looks like a guy in a fat suit

I dunno Bronson... the green tech researcher is pretty dumb looking.

vitus79
07-19-2012, 07:08 AM
i like this most

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/985d2ca4.jpg

Miner
07-19-2012, 07:13 AM
I still don't understand why the corsair destroyer sub is camouflaged. Murky waters?

And if you're going to camouflage a submarine, shouldn't you paint fish and coral reefs all over it?

Fifth Reich
07-19-2012, 07:16 AM
Hivesy likes the Challenger tank because he is British.

They got the Tiger, U-boat, Bismark, Tripitz, Yamato, Panzer Artillery, Dreadnought (WWI ships but widely used in WWII), Jungle Light Tank (Japanese type 95), Zero, ME-262, Mustang, Sherman, B-29, Desert Fox, and......

Fifth Reich
07-19-2012, 07:31 AM
I still don't understand why the corsair destroyer sub is camouflaged. Murky waters?

And if you're going to camouflage a submarine, shouldn't you paint fish and coral reefs all over it?You can't camo a sub because reefs are really shallow and a sub the size of a Corsair Destroyer can be underwater and will likely be destroyed by the reef.

Miner
07-19-2012, 08:00 AM
You can't camo a sub because reefs are really shallow and a sub the size of a Corsair Destroyer can be underwater and will likely be destroyed by the reef.

Thanks fifth. I was being sarcastic. Have you seen the picture of the corsair destroyer? It's camouflaged.

manbeast
07-19-2012, 09:03 AM
my favorite units now are the leviathan and draughtsmen. dont have either one. *tear*

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:11 AM
My favorite unit is the light gunner cause he is sexy and a beast

:eek: Your a nasty nasty man...

bigflan
07-19-2012, 09:20 AM
:eek: Your a nasty nasty man...HHahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahah aahhahahahh

WP your nasty hitting on the fizzle 24/7

Miner
07-19-2012, 09:43 AM
my favorite units now are the leviathan and draughtsmen. dont have either one. *tear*

You can visit my base to stare at my Leviathan if you want ;)

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:45 AM
You can visit my base to stare at my Leviathan if you want ;)

Was that an LE set bonus?

Miner
07-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Was that an LE set bonus?

Yeah, it was for the red steel crates prior to the ordinance crates I think.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah, it was for the red steel crates prior to the ordinance crates I think.

Oh, so it was crate loot.

All I know is I don't have it.

Proud of my Super Hind though.

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 09:55 AM
No crate loot. It was LE bonus rare. Common item then was Sky Sentinel.

I remember because i have 5 sentinels before finally the leviathan dropped.

Miner
07-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Here she is:

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w415/csminer/FFN-Bronson/photo2.png

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the LE set bonus.

That was cool. I got the Sky Sentinel that round.

Miner
07-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Proud of my Super Hind though.

Good unit for your flag too. Sweet looking chopper.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Good unit for your flag too. Sweet looking chopper.

Yeah, almost 700 attack! :eek:

I was jealous over the Seige Helicopter at 600/520 but that was placed in the sea category anyways. At least this unit is in the right place.

Miner
07-19-2012, 10:01 AM
The police car in your signature is WAY better than the last one. Just sayin'...

War Priest
07-19-2012, 10:03 AM
The police car in your signature is WAY better than the last one. Just sayin'...

Haha, yeah. :)

Saint Anger
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
SOAR Pilot

Warfiend
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
the autonomous heavy and seaside runner are my favorite units to look at in my inventory. The AH was the tank with mission cash bonus and the SR was the uncommon boat from the last boss event(I think). Neither are my best units stat wise, but they look the best.

bigflan
07-19-2012, 11:38 AM
My best looking are twin mustangs cause there vintage and old timer way better than any other unit

Fifth Reich
07-19-2012, 01:09 PM
My best looking are twin mustangs cause there vintage and old timer way better than any other unitSo a WWII fighter can beat modern ones...

Fifth Reich
07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
.................................................. ....Command Citadel Carrier........................................... .........

War Priest
07-19-2012, 01:11 PM
They need to make a police patrol car. :D

Warfiend
07-19-2012, 01:28 PM
.................................................. ....Command Citadel Carrier........................................... .........

Yeah, that was a nice looking one. Wish I had one... Or the carrier from event before last. Like the way both of those look.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Yeah, that was a nice looking one. Wish I had one... Or the carrier from event before last. Like the way both of those look.

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/CitadelCommandCenter.png
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/AssaultCarrier.png

:D

Warfiend
07-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, those two. :D Seeing them side by side like that, think I prefer the event carrier looks wise.

Fl@sh
07-19-2012, 02:17 PM

I have the Leviathan and it looks very intimidating... definitely my favorite.

Dr. Dengus
07-19-2012, 02:35 PM
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/CitadelCommandCenter.png
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/AssaultCarrier.png

:D

Dumb question, but do you need a jailbroken device to access game files? I'm convinced the Citadel Command Center is identical to the Aircraft Carrier, but don't have the detailed pics to back it up.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Dumb question, but do you need a jailbroken device to access game files? I'm convinced the Citadel Command Center is identical to the Aircraft Carrier, but don't have the detailed pics to back it up.

Nope. I am not doing it on the device. I am on the PC. It isn't actual game files like DW used. It is just photo's of EVERY unit, building, avatar clothes and all. Just game image files.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Aircraft Carrier
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/AircraftCarrier.png

Boss unit

Dr. Dengus
07-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Sweet thanks, at least they added some aircraft for the ship to carry :p