PDA

View Full Version : [ALERT] GIVE US a confirmation option for ALL gem instant UPGRaDEs/purchases

dtgamemaster
04-27-2012, 02:16 PM
I am sure there are some of us supporting this game by buying ingame items - especially gems.

Without this group of paying customers, the game can't survive and wont be 'free-for-all"

My point is this. If you do not want to frustrate yr paying customers, ADD a confirmation button for all possible gem purchases, especially in the screens where you can UPGRADE INSTANTLY.

It is no joke to be ripped off in this manner by making us waste gems through unintended upgrades due to your game design.

Make this a priority fix.

I have sent a letter to your support asking for assistance in this matter.

Sirjoseph
04-28-2012, 12:09 AM
I agree. Game lag has caused me to press a tab twice an as luck would have it when the page loads ive instantly upgraded something that would strategically have been pointless. Really, one tap an your gems are gone? Needs fix

Sirjoseph
04-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Perfect example: just spent over 200 gems instantly upgrading my vault due to game lag + no confirmation tab
Not happy....

dtgamemaster
04-28-2012, 02:20 AM
Actually that EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday night while i was protecting my gold in the vault screen..which prompted me to type up this post. Yeah it was 203 gems gone for me..

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 02:37 AM
I spent 4 last night... I think in my sleep! ...probably finished an upgrade, but I'll never know. I want to buy more gems now but won't because I know I'll do it again if they are just sitting there "unlocked".

Please, can we get a confirmation button?

/Clementine in KA: lvl11

askljdhaf4
04-28-2012, 02:44 AM
i will say this is a topic that has been covered with both MW and CC as well..

It's happened to me countless times. I will tap something, my phone will lag, and when i tap it again the screen pops up and *poof* building upgrade complete. Normally i just let this stuff go, but one time they managed to get me for 871 gold, and i flipped... wrote an email to funzio, and they returned the gold.

My suggestion? Write an email to funzio. And write one EVERY time it happens. Funzio hasn't paid attention to the many different complaints about that here in the forums, but if everyone that this happens too starts writing in to funzio every time it happens, i am sure the flood of emails would eventually get to them...

or maybe it wont and they will keep taking your gold.

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 09:25 AM
My suggestion? Write an email to funzio. And write one EVERY time it happens.

Yes, write an email to Funzio, but do not expect a refund.
On the CC side of the forums, CCMark stated the policy may change & he is looking out for many more "mis-click" emails.

Just be very, very, very, very very careful when tapping.

eternalfire
04-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes, write an email to Funzio, but do not expect a refund.
On the CC side of the forums, CCMark stated the policy may change & he is looking out for many more "mis-click" emails.

Just be very, very, very, very very careful when tapping.

Actually victims of this should expect a refund or fair compensation, Funzio would not have much of a defense in court. As you can compare this to any serious business involving real money - they need to have the proper protocols and confirmations.

Or I can dig a hole on the sidewalk in front of my house and expect people to walk around it. Their fault for falling in right? xD

The1nONLY
04-28-2012, 06:20 PM
I was going through the special item to make a purchase with gems and as I was flicking through it my son came and bump my hands as a result it made me purchase a Crystal Golem for 395 GEMS which I didnt want. I rather make the smaller purhases its better value. Comfirmation pop up for purchases should be added for situations like this. With the lag in MW one time I made a purchase of 1500 GOLD but game lag and froze and didnt buach so I tap on the screen again as a result made me purchase 3000 GOLD . I cryed that day. 2 clicks and I was f***

-->FISH<--
04-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I was going through the special item to make a purchase with gems and as I was flicking through it my son came and bump my hands as a result it made me purchase a Crystal Golem for 395 GEMS which I didnt want. I rather make the smaller purhases its better value. Comfirmation pop up for purchases should be added for situations like this. With the lag in MW one time I made a purchase of 1500 GOLD but game lag and froze and didnt buach so I tap on the screen again as a result made me purchase 3000 GOLD . I cryed that day. 2 clicks and I was f***

If you were nicer on the forum and had a different name, you could of sent in a ticket and they probably would of helped you instead of ignoring you. Purely my own speculation. Funzio has been more than fair with many playing MW and fast fat fingered the buttons.

eternalfire
04-28-2012, 08:55 PM
If you were nicer on the forum and had a different name, you could of sent in a ticket and they probably would of helped you instead of ignoring you. Purely my own speculation. Funzio has been more than fair with many playing MW and fast fat fingered the buttons.

Then again, I ponder how difficult it is to add a confirmation dialog... and after so many cases of misclicks one would think it'll be more logical to spend time coding that option than to deal with every misclick case and angry customers :/

King Gabriel388
04-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Confirmation pop up at a different spot than where one taps would solve a lot of customers' complaints about mistakes made. Z2Live has done that with Battle Nations and Trade Nations.

I myself have bought ally twice by accident. Customer support has been good though, prompt in this industry.