PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion/Feature Request - weakest unit/equipment

superdad
04-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Is it possible if on the profile page, it could show the weakest unit, weakest armor and weakest weapon used in the calculation for your army score?

Sometimes I would like to know how much of an upgrade is the upgrade, and this info would help me decide. I.e. if I buy this 10/13 unit, is it replacing a 3/3 unit, or a 2/9 unit?

ShawnBB
04-27-2012, 01:28 PM
The one that got replaced always has the lowest score.

In your example,ur 10/13 unit replaces the 3/3 unit on defense score and replaces the 2/9 unit on attack score.
So total ur stats is 13/22.

Plus: This is the exact reason people should get the unit with greatest stats differ, like illusionist and battering ram. Cheap to have a superior combo score.

superdad
04-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Sorry I worded that poorly. I understand how it works, I am just asking for a feature so we won't have to ask that question in game. I meant that if this feature were implemented, I would know what unit was the weakest in my army, right now i dont. While I may not buy the 13/10 to replace the 2/9, I would if it were replacing a 3/3, if I'm trying to max my def score.

Right now, it is very difficult to see what unit or equipment is the weakest, so I don't know how much I am gaining. The only way to tell is to go through my army and count down the units to see who is the weakest, and once you get a large army, that can take a LONG time to do.

NeonBlue
04-28-2012, 09:25 AM
I agree, superdad! This is the feature I most wish for in the game, and the one that would make me enjoy the game more.