PDA

View Full Version : SpreadSheet Wizard Need

Dr BoneCrusher
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I love all the spreadsheet for our use in this forum, thanks for all the hard work. I use them offen but have know idea how to make them so I was hoping someone could make a spread sheet that lists loot by items not areas. I always see people asking about the best car, gun, armor, and malee. If we had a list of items separated by there stats would help a lot. Big thanks to anyone who would take this up.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 11:52 AM
I love all the spreadsheet for our use in this forum, thanks for all the hard work. I use them offen but have know idea how to make them so I was hoping someone could make a spread sheet that lists loot by items not areas. I always see people asking about the best car, gun, armor, and malee. If we had a list of items separated by there stats would help a lot. Big thanks to anyone who would take this up.

You could use the one that is there - loot by map area, and re-sort it to get what you want. I've done that when I'm looking for specific items.

Burn
04-27-2012, 11:54 AM
I only popped into this thread because the title suggested that Yoda might have been visiting us.

For stats to see, click this one must...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c