PDA

View Full Version : Why do people falsely accuse?

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 10:17 AM
It starts off with a glimpse of a NC...then a quick peek at your income per hour, then a full inventory analysis and then BOOM! "Your a cheater".

Of course thats completely ignoring the fact that I am a working man and can buy gold and blow it on upgrades and money purchases on top of what I rob and gain from attacks. Considering my "permanent blast to the past", I gained a lot of knowledge and used that to my advantage.

Like I've said a few times before, there were hardcore campers at every lvl with NC's and theaters that had levels higher than most of these crybabies penis sizes in inches! (sorry I'm upset)

Sick of getting all the complaints in my my inbox and against my hood and just had to vent!

Rant/

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Simple....

"They"

"Suck"

Swifty
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
@G Wiz

Come on, man!

You place way too much importance on the opinions of people whose opinions have no value. They are small-minded and jealous. Ignore them.

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 10:27 AM
@G Wiz

Come on, man!

You place way too much importance on the opinions of people whose opinions have no value. They are small-minded and jealous. Ignore them.

Exactly....let alone the fact this is just a game and forum that we all take a bit too seriously?
If and when someone picks on you, it's simply a compliment...for what ever reason, they are jealous, envious...
or an all around jacksas...

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Yea...you guys are right. Just that I get these kind of messages on a daily basis and I guess today I just "snapped".

I think I am going to vent a healthy way by terrorizing my rivals list...

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Yea...you guys are right. Just that I get these kind of messages on a daily basis and I guess today I just "snapped".

I think I am going to vent a healthy way by terrorizing my rivals list...

Just remind them all that it's simple, you rock. You live in the Bahamas...and that's that.

These are facts. :P

Fricco
04-27-2012, 10:38 AM
keep your head up G.

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Thanks Fricco! I'm good now man...just had to get caribbean on em' for a sec.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Burn
04-27-2012, 10:52 AM
G, because of your previous 'situation' you are in quite a unique position, so by virtue of that, combined with your extensive experience of the game, your hood is not typical of others that might be found at that level.

Accordingly people have to either be in awe of you, or accuse you - most will opt for the latter, because they don't want to acknowledge you are simply well ahead of them in the CC stakes.

Take it as a compliment buddy, because unwittingly, that is what their accusations are - their lack of ability to comprehend where you are at in the game is the most sincere compliment they can pay you.

Head high. Peace.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Go snorkelling - you'll feel better....:D

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 11:15 AM

Ey bro! They are lower than you by principal and by intellect because they don't analyze before they make an assumption. No one messes with my minions time for some beat downs!

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 12:11 PM
You all are a pretty good bunch o' peeps man

Labradorite
04-27-2012, 12:42 PM
I got my first message mentioned my mom yesterday. I'm so excited. What a compliment! I'm doing my winning streak and they're the perfect target to hit 3 or 4 times every hour after I opened an art crate. I don't feel sorry for doing it to them at all. Very sweet! :)

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 01:50 PM
G Wiz, once you level up to me and appear on my rivals list, I'm going to report you and post on your wall that I turned you in for haxoring. Not hating or anything. I just want to see if they'll reset you again. :p

Burn
04-27-2012, 02:03 PM
:D +1 for the lolz, and + another 1 cos you did it without using a spreadsheet

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
G Wiz, once you level up to me and appear on my rivals list, I'm going to report you and post on your wall that I turned you in for haxoring. Not hating or anything. I just want to see if they'll reset you again. :p

Dudes a ****, lol.

You all are a pretty good bunch o' peeps man

Damn straight!

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
"Atleast I had my orange juice today". L0L

Fricco
04-27-2012, 02:09 PM
"Atleast I had my orange juice today". L0L
That made me think of Bahama mama's in a coconut shell..:(
Now this friend is thirsty .

Synergy
04-27-2012, 05:38 PM
It starts off with a glimpse of a NC...then a quick peek at your income per hour, then a full inventory analysis and then BOOM! "Your a cheater".

Of course thats completely ignoring the fact that I am a working man and can buy gold and blow it on upgrades and money purchases on top of what I rob and gain from attacks. Considering my "permanent blast to the past", I gained a lot of knowledge and used that to my advantage.

Like I've said a few times before, there were hardcore campers at every lvl with NC's and theaters that had levels higher than most of these crybabies penis sizes in inches! (sorry I'm upset)

Sick of getting all the complaints in my my inbox and against my hood and just had to vent!

Rant/

I've gotten this too. Here's to being a bawsss. We are there. 

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 05:42 PM
I've gotten this too. Here's to being a bawsss. We are there. 

You guys should really just reply back with "it's not my problem you can't do simple math. It's compound growth, not rocket surgery."

CounterSniper
04-27-2012, 05:49 PM
You guys should really just reply back with "it's not my problem you can't do simple math. It's compound growth, not rocket surgery."

Rocket Surgery? as opposed to Brain Science... lol .. jk

@ G-Wiz, Haters gonna Hate. I would reply back, "Tell the support guys I said hi, again"