PDA

View Full Version : Alert Issue Admin please check it now!

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 07:54 AM
I purchase for vault of gold for $79.90 but it turn out to be vault of cash, please solve the issue immediately. My game ID: 202 530 357

SeqWins
04-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Go open your game and hit the help button and you're going to have a contact support option. Send in a ticket through that option thoroughly explain the situation and patiently wait.Good luck

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 08:33 AM
I send a couple of message yet get any respond, got any ideas how long will it took to replied and solve, thanks alot.

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Anyone could help me contact the Admin thanks a lot.

Luke7676
04-27-2012, 08:58 AM
I know your in a hurry but just be patient. It may take up too 48 hours.. If it takes longer then that pm ccmark what's going on with your ticket info

lanemondo
04-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Did the same pal, I'm sat with 40 mil currently with a ticket still pending nearly 24 hours. Hope ur defence is strong

Aidan
04-27-2012, 10:12 AM
@lanemondo hv u send a pm to one of the devs to speed things up?

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Those support team are not looking out the issue throughout the time, not even a reply received. I hope they speed up the issue.

Aidan
04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Keiji, if u still havent heard frm them in 48 hrs, send a pm to crime city mark

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?4-Crime-City-Mark

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Aidan i am afraid within 48 hour all my gold will be raid. unable to make a switch for that

lanemondo
04-27-2012, 10:36 AM
@lanemondo hv u send a pm to one of the devs to speed things up?

Yes I did, I've been told to wait 24 hours. Judging by the way I'm doing in the event part of me is thinking about keeping the cash!

lanemondo
04-27-2012, 10:41 AM
How's ur stats? Do you lose fights? If so I'm pretty sure you will lose some money. I think the most someone can take is 3 million. Strangely it's been nearly 24 hours with 40 mil in my account and not one person has attacked me (hope I don't I jinx this). I've attacked loads as need breifcases, this event is a disaster for me!

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 10:45 AM
So far i haven't got any attack, i am fighting for briefcases as well, i think we can't wait that long.

keijishun88
04-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Lanemondo so far have they solve the issue for u already

lanemondo
04-27-2012, 05:30 PM
No, nothing from them at all.
Still sitting on all the money as well.
How you getting on?

LeBarticus
04-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Yeah I purchased a stockpile the other day and got charged twice (42.48), sent in a ticket, and then had to resolve the issue with iTunes via email. They told me I have to wait 5-7 business days for my $20 to show up. Bs

Edit : oh I read that wrong, that sucks!! I'd be pretty upset lol, you should get to keep that cash and buy some upgrades and units while you're waiting for your gold

Mad
04-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey I have a big oops i wonder if support could fix. Before I attack someone I always raid them first to check their stats, learned that here. He was an ideal candidate. I had a good ratio my attack versus his defense. He had tons of money and I was already counting my cash. I go back to the main list hit his attack button.

I get my clock absolutely clean. I have no idea what happened. Then I realized I hit the wrong attack button. The guy I mistakenly hit not only had massive defensive numbers but had way, way more allies. So I am sitting here worrying and waiting for a massive counter strike lol. So I would like support to reverse my first attack. Let's pretend it never happened.

Corsair
04-27-2012, 06:55 PM
For the future, you do not have to attack from the rivals list, just double tap the users avatar walking around on the base to attack them.

Mcdoc
04-27-2012, 07:20 PM
I did the same thing last night. Immediately did a ticket and sent MArk 2 PM's today. Hoping to get it resolved soon with that Big Airplane Carrot dangling out there :/

Mad
04-27-2012, 07:52 PM
For the future, you do not have to attack from the rivals list, just double tap the users avatar walking around on the base to attack them.

Wow i didn't know that. That will make things so much easier. Thanks for the info.

Hello Kitty
04-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Wow i didn't know that. That will make things so much easier. Thanks for the info.And stats don't always show you the big picture: like vault size and effect of boosts & country.

So before you press attack from a rival list or tap someone on their base, take a look at his/her:

1) base size - sometimes that will indicate that vault has also grown in sync with land space growth. Not always the case though, just a rule of thumb and there are always exceptions. If it looks like there is large on-hand cash for your rival, consider what portion may already be vaulted and what is exposed before you hit the rival.
2) boost buildings - take a look at the levels for the various boosts. We don't see the incremental additions to attack or defense as a result of the boost buildings. Once you get a feel for the boosts, you can attack/raid with more confidence.
3) country selection - same effect as boosts

For 2 and 3 above, my rule of thumb is to attack folks that they have less than 30% of my stats (will account for boost and country). I'm very conservative with that measure and have seen other's state on the forum that they go as low as 10% of their stats before they attack. Your choice!

Copenhagen
04-27-2012, 10:06 PM
No, nothing from them at all.
Still sitting on all the money as well.
How you getting on?

Seeing many reports of unusually slow response turn around from Support. I'm 30 hours into a simple repair request, as well. Past experience is that support has been impressively very quick, as in under a couple of hours, to respond and resolve issues. They must be bogged down with the KA start up. I wonder if they have added staff.

lanemondo
04-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Well I'm gonna start spending my cash now, it's taking too long and I'm worried about the cash. Just took close to 3 mil off someone a min ago. They can reset me at minus if that makes sense. I'm having problems with KA like a lot of others (being booted out every time I attack) so I guess most effort is being put into that game to sort it out as you say

keijishun88
04-28-2012, 06:22 AM
Yeah I purchased a stockpile the other day and got charged twice (42.48), sent in a ticket, and then had to resolve the issue with iTunes via email. They told me I have to wait 5-7 business days for my $20 to show up. Bs

Edit : oh I read that wrong, that sucks!! I'd be pretty upset lol, you should get to keep that cash and buy some upgrades and units while you're waiting for your gold

Won't they need cash back to give back the gold you purchase?

keijishun88
04-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Well I'm gonna start spending my cash now, it's taking too long and I'm worried about the cash. Just took close to 3 mil off someone a min ago. They can reset me at minus if that makes sense. I'm having problems with KA like a lot of others (being booted out every time I attack) so I guess most effort is being put into that game to sort it out as you say

We have to use the cash it not our fault mainly, we purchase for gold and given cash what wrong with this. why not the support those important issue in priority

lanemondo
04-28-2012, 07:36 AM
By the time they respond I will have the 33 million back. Haven't heard anything - very frustrating!
I am sat with 26 mil still (purchased the space station thing). Can sell something if needed but want the gold.

LeBarticus
04-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Won't they need cash back to give back the gold you purchase?

Well, they certainly aren't losing anything by letting them keep the cash. And it was a mess up on their part, that's a pretty big deal, I'd say. And they can't expect all that cash to be safe, just sitting there for days all vulnerable.

keijishun88
04-28-2012, 02:51 PM
You are right Lebarticus since it their program which went wrong they should do something to compensate it not just to ask us waiting all the time round. By the time i got the gold the warheads event is over

Bronson
04-28-2012, 03:01 PM
$hit I would have upgraded my nano with that money and still asked for the gold

LeBarticus
04-28-2012, 03:05 PM
$hit I would have upgraded my nano with that money and still asked for the gold

Yup, Exactly.

lanemondo
04-28-2012, 03:26 PM
I've purchased the nanotech coz I'm worried about the money. Upto 30 mil again and getting attacked. It's been two days and no word. I though i might of made a mistake when I clicked for gold and by accident clicked cash but I'm sure I didn't. I am sat on just over 30 million, im building the nano and doing an upgrade so can't do anything with the money except buy units. I want the gold and not the cash, I wish someone would answer. Luckily I havent lost an attack yet.....