PDA

View Full Version : Never Got an Introduction

Fig Oni
04-27-2012, 05:49 AM
Mark has in the past introduced new members of the developing team the like of Boomer(terminated) & Fizz.
But who are you Nicolette?

Is it a taboo to ask.

Dipstik
04-27-2012, 05:56 AM
Yeah and can you transfer my gameto my new iPad? It's been almost a week since I responded to the email asking for certain info.

Swifty
04-27-2012, 06:08 AM
@Dipstik

It might be a karma thing.

Just saying....

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Fig I saw 1 more post from someone claiming this also, sooooo 2 people. Possibly they are all attached somehow or employed and also have regular accounts here on the forum at the moment..? Maybe just putting in their 2 cents to shut certain posters up...Like Ram and what not? lol

Boomer
04-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Just a heads-up, Fizz and I are still here!

Crime City Mark
04-27-2012, 11:22 AM
If someone has the developer title it is because I set the title on them. Probably safe to assume they're a developer.

Fig Oni
04-27-2012, 11:38 AM
If someone has the developer title it is because I set the title on them. Probably safe to assume they're a developer.

Hi there Mark is it safe to ask you if I can have my name in green please.
Haven't earn it but be nice to have.

@Boomer, nice to hear from you too.

Burn
04-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Don't care about colours (note correct spelling), but if available on this forum system, an ability to add +1 R to other peoples posts would be cool.

It also serves the community, because advice given by those with a lot of R can generally be assumed to be of greater value.

Plus everyone here looooves R.

And welcome to the jungle Nicollette :D

Crime City Mark
04-27-2012, 12:49 PM
MVPs and a ranking system? I can look into those, maybe.

Burn
04-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Well it might also stop some of the bickering and whining, people may think twice before posting something that might earn them a Forum minus point.

And with people policing themselves a little more carefuly, or contributing more positively to earn a +, well you guys will maybe have more time to get me my Spinal Tap prize arranged ;)

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 01:02 PM
MVPs and a ranking system? I can look into those, maybe.

I second Burn's suggestion. The concept does help new members distinguish between people who post a lot and people who contribute and have knowledge to share. The one caveat is to name this rating system specifically (i.e. "technical contributions") so that it's not used for funny or entertaining posts, but for contributions that benefit the forum knowledge base.

Burn
04-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Hey, funny gets a + too! Sheeesh, you geeks, always trying to stop the cool kids from getting good grades. ;)

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 01:07 PM
+1 to this I like it. To the 2 posters above me, that one thing is almost complete just needs some minor editing and then we will decide on the next step.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I think its ready.

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey, funny gets a + too! Sheeesh, you geeks, always trying to stop the cool kids from getting good grades. ;)

Bollocks. If we got rated + for funny posts and - for failed attempts, I would be in the negative. :p

L Fizzle
04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Well it might also stop some of the bickering and whining, people may think twice before posting something that might earn them a Forum minus point.

And with people policing themselves a little more carefuly, or contributing more positively to earn a +, well you guys will maybe have more time to get me my Spinal Tap prize arranged ;)

Something that I've wanted....the ability to like or dislike...vote up or down. Totally. Want. It.

Nicholost
04-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Something that I've wanted....the ability to like or dislike...vote up or down. Totally. Want. It.

I vote this post down. Too. Many. Fragment. Sentences.

EDIT: Forgot to include: :p

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 01:19 PM

I've always wanted this, love it!

Burn
04-27-2012, 01:21 PM
I believe Reputation system may already be built in to this forum software, perhaps all you need to do is toggle it on....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

I want some + for this ;)

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 01:28 PM
I vote this post down. Too. Many. Periods.

EDIT: Forgot to include: :p

Check your Emails Nose Picker

I believe Reputation system may already be built in to this forum software, perhaps all you need to do is toggle it on....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

I want some + for this ;)

Check your PM Burn :)

G Wiz
04-27-2012, 01:51 PM
This will actually cause a lot of people to stay on topic more which is not bad at all...I mean, who doesn't like respect?

We already have an unwritten respect system as is amongst us members and it shows when these select bunch make posts. It's kind of like a fraternity with real entry stipulations that you can't get from simply posting on the forum (Complete opposite of the post ticker).