PDA

View Full Version : Summary Request.. Is it possible to still get Hardened Shotgun

iteachem
04-27-2012, 04:19 AM
So I saw a few threads about this, but have been off the forum most of the week due to all the end of year stuff for my sixth graders and curriculum planning etc. so I am wondering if I missed an opportunity for the Hardened Shotgun.

I never got a pop up and I don't really play MW so is there still an opportunity to get it via KA? Has any kind of promotion been officially ran for KA installation.

I know there are several threads, but if someone could summarize essentially where its at I would appreciate it.

Now like any good teacher, I must advise you to please state your main idea in the topic sentence, cite you opinion clearly but support your opinion with facts, and end your paragraph with a concluding statement. Your paragraph should be written using 7-10 sentences and .... you know the rest LOL

CounterSniper
04-27-2012, 04:28 AM
So I saw a few threads about this, but have been off the forum most of the week due to all the end of year stuff for my sixth graders and curriculum planning etc. so I am wondering if I missed an opportunity for the Hardened Shotgun.

I never got a pop up and I don't really play MW so is there still an opportunity to get it via KA? Has any kind of promotion been officially ran for KA installation.

I know there are several threads, but if someone could summarize essentially where its at I would appreciate it.

Now like any good teacher, I must advise you to please state your main idea in the topic sentence, cite you opinion clearly but support your opinion with facts, and end your paragraph with a concluding statement. Your paragraph should be written using 7-10 sentences and .... you know the rest LOL

OK, here's a pop quiz for you.

Where's the typo in your post.

I would never do this but your teacherly instructions come up short when you make errors. :cool:

iteachem
04-27-2012, 04:32 AM
OK, here's a pop quiz for you.

Where's the typo in your post.

I would never do this but your teacherly instructions come up short when you make errors. :cool:

Yeah I deserve that... I actually teach science but wanted to have a little fun... I always make typos when i type and i can never find them...I posted, caught two of them and reposted, but sure there are more..

CounterSniper
04-27-2012, 04:35 AM
Is it possible to still get " " Hardened Shotgun

cite "you" opinion

Do I get a gold star? ;)

CounterSniper
04-27-2012, 04:38 AM
I kinda gave up on the hardened shotgun though the consensus as I recall it was that people should send in a ticket to support for it. They will help if you qualify. I never rcvd a popup and I'm not gonna bother support. My choice.

jaywalker
04-27-2012, 04:39 AM

Yeah I deserve that... I actually teach science but wanted to have a little fun... I always make typos when i type and i can never find them...I posted, caught two of them and reposted, but sure there are more..

I posted, caught two of them and reposted, but sure, there are more..
I posted, caught two of them and reposted, but I am sure there are more..

Are there more correct options? Or was the one you used actually correct? It seemed a bit odd to me, maybe becuase I am Norwegian ;)

mongorie
04-27-2012, 04:49 AM
"so I am wondering if I missed an opportunity for the Hardened Shotgun"
"so I was wondering if I had missed an opportunity for the Hardened Shotgun?"

sounds better??