PDA

View Full Version : whats going on?

Fedup
04-27-2012, 04:11 AM
I just logged in to do my next box, got a message saying you were attacked and lost 140,803 !

all my money is vaulted and none of my buildings were raided, besides there werent any highlevel ones paid out anyways.

i checked my vault it says unprotected cash 0

so either this guy got his hands on my vaulted cash somehow or it didnt protect on my last collection (and i know i clicked protect, i check it again b4 i log off) and in which case how was he able to get all 140,803 unprotected? I thought they could only get 10% of unprotected cash?

and the 03 at the end really gets me lol

all buildings pay out 00 at the end there are no odd pennies or £ and i havent attacked anyone only been collecting this doesnt make any sense.

Tctiger
04-27-2012, 09:32 AM
I thought something was wrong last night as someone raided an oil rig level one which pays out around 100k but I lost about 500 k and all other money was protected ! No other buildings were raided , I lost units so know I was attacked but thought I had cash volted , I thought I was going mad maybe it was a glitch? Not good though

Crime City Mark
04-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Sounds like you should send a message to support. Use the in-game contact button so they can look up your account.